AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
LilyMarie said:
Today was the first time in forever that someone tried to troll me using my looks...

gokartman: im sure you only date hot men even though you do look average with makeup
Me: something like 'I've dated different kinds of men before, but the guy I'm with at the moment happens to be pretty hot I think!'
gokartman: i mean hot men will still have sex with average women
Me: 'I know I'm average, I don't understand what your point is'
gokartman: men will still bang small boobed women
gokartman: and that nose
gokartman: its so big
Me: 'I know, unlike your dick' *ban*

He sends me a PM.

gokartman: you are just mad you are being called out for being shallow
LilyMarie: lol SHALLOW? Do you know anything about me? no..
gokartman: its cool you will still get hot men to bang you

I don't get what his point was at all o_O
Telling me that I can have hot guys in the future even though I have a big nose / small boobs..? Thanks for reassuring me, I guess? :D
Classic troll. Say the most insulting things in a manner like you'd discuss what you had for lunch and that's how they last sometimes for several lines without getting banned. lol

I don't know if this would qualify, but I have a few "bits" that I like to do the first time I visit a model. They are kinda tests to know if my sense of humor will fit into the room.

One of my favorites is..

Enter the room, say hello, be friendly, then after a few moments...

"Do you mind if I ask a personal question?"

Most models reply with no, or "depends how personal"

Regardless of what they say I follow it up with "Do you like lasagna?"

If they laugh, I usually know I'm ok and should be well received in that room. Many times they will inquire as to why I feel it's a personal question which is a great response too because it drives conversation. Also (and this is me being super honest), it's a great way for me to own the room. It's an odd question and it makes everyone pay attention to me even for a brief moment.

But I have received plenty of "wtf??" replies, and even a ban or eight :)

Kunra9 said:
I don't know if this would qualify, but I have a few "bits" that I like to do the first time I visit a model. They are kinda tests to know if my sense of humor will fit into the room.

One of my favorites is..

If they laugh, I usually know I'm ok and should be well received in that room. Many times they will inquire as to why I feel it's a personal question which is a great response too because it drives conversation. Also (and this is me being super honest), it's a great way for me to own the room. It's an odd question and it makes everyone pay attention to me even for a brief moment.

:D Yeah...but it's not because you're setting the room up for a bon mot or joke, but because that's a common question asked by trolls...so the model will often become very guarded and have her finger on the ban button before you reply to her reply. lol

Nordling said:
Kunra9 said:

One of my favorites is..

:D Yeah...but it's not because you're setting the room up for a bon mot or joke, but because that's a common question asked by trolls...so the model will often become very guarded and have her finger on the ban button before you reply to her reply. lol

Oh the "... personal question?" part? Yeah, that's what's brilliant about it! Most are expecting to hear stuff like "Do you do anal, do you have a bf, have you ever let a mountain goat fuck you in the ass with his horn" etc. Then I just ask about food and it's pretty much a funny surprise.

There's this one guy who likes to come in and talk all sorts of nonsense. Sometimes he spends money, so I let him be, respond to anything that makes sense, and won't give you his username. He's on streamate. He came in tonight, and here's some of what he said:

I think about you

doing alright

chasing gold
ooompah looompah runs deep
love f earth, sometimes fail to remember heaven

the mysterious dissapearing O
(I said something about him not making any sense to me)
shrugs, maybe it's not your waking mind I'm speaking to

gonna make me cry in the midst of beauty of you Luna

linux, and the nexus product line (this was in response to a conversation about mp3 players, cause I want to move away from iTunes and iPod. Apple turned iTunes all crazy on me!)

If you must have itunes you can run it in a VM
got tired of beating my head against the wall at some point
speak your desires clearly and as concisely as you can
dreams of hands on hips and dances in the sky
spirit is dreaming, imagining, screaming
hmmmmm
a playlist that fluffs the cloud of gemini's heart
yeeeehahhh
dig in the spurs grrrl, gonna be alright
love your fluff dreams
love you Goddess

please love the woman in the mirror
her heart runs deep

prays 4 and 5 (I think this might've been in response to a conversation about prices for pantyhose)
that an angel may caress
gemini births fountain

All of this is actually quite normal for him. Then he comes out with this:

think of you sometimes
beginning to see your mate

I was like, "um, that last bit was kinda creepy", so he said goodbye in his weird way and left.

Is it bad that I'm laughing inside?

Reactions: Heidi and Nordling
Ha! Very creepy, Luna. :)

Reminds me of a member on MFC--Snoopy something--he only posts in poetry--really bad poetry. He thinks he's a middle-aged white rapper or something. lol

LadyLuna said:
There's this one guy who likes to come in and talk all sorts of nonsense. Sometimes he spends money, so I let him be, respond to anything that makes sense, and won't give you his username. He's on streamate. He came in tonight, and here's some of what he said:

I think about you

doing alright

chasing gold
ooompah looompah runs deep
love f earth, sometimes fail to remember heaven

the mysterious dissapearing O
(I said something about him not making any sense to me)
shrugs, maybe it's not your waking mind I'm speaking to

gonna make me cry in the midst of beauty of you Luna

linux, and the nexus product line (this was in response to a conversation about mp3 players, cause I want to move away from iTunes and iPod. Apple turned iTunes all crazy on me!)

If you must have itunes you can run it in a VM
got tired of beating my head against the wall at some point
speak your desires clearly and as concisely as you can
dreams of hands on hips and dances in the sky
spirit is dreaming, imagining, screaming
hmmmmm
a playlist that fluffs the cloud of gemini's heart
yeeeehahhh
dig in the spurs grrrl, gonna be alright
love your fluff dreams
love you Goddess

please love the woman in the mirror
her heart runs deep

prays 4 and 5 (I think this might've been in response to a conversation about prices for pantyhose)
that an angel may caress
gemini births fountain

All of this is actually quite normal for him. Then he comes out with this:

think of you sometimes
beginning to see your mate

I was like, "um, that last bit was kinda creepy", so he said goodbye in his weird way and left.

Is it bad that I'm laughing inside?

To me, he sounds like if Data from ST:TNG got really really stoned... At least that's what I hear in my head XD

HarmlessSquirrel said:
]

A while back, a guy in a room I was in told the model that he'd rated her 4 out of 5 stars and appeared to mean it as a compliment. I was impressed: he did the totally useless thing members do when they're not going tip, still only gave her 80% of it, and thought she'd be glad to hear about it. :woops:
I kind of respect this though lol - at least from a philosophical standpoint! No one ever apparently rates people on MFC anything other than either 5 or 1, or rather admits to it! Since when is 4 out of 5 stars a bad rating? If he was a film critic that would be an excellent recommendation lol.

LilyMarie said:
Today was the first time in forever that someone tried to troll me using my looks...

gokartman: im sure you only date hot men even though you do look average with makeup
Me: something like 'I've dated different kinds of men before, but the guy I'm with at the moment happens to be pretty hot I think!'

He sends me a PM.

Telling me that I can have hot guys in the future even though I have a big nose / small boobs..? Thanks for reassuring me, I guess? :D

That guy hurts my brain, but I just want to weigh in with the opinion that I think you're flippin' gorgeous.

Jupiter551 said:
HarmlessSquirrel said:
]

A while back, a guy in a room I was in told the model that he'd rated her 4 out of 5 stars and appeared to mean it as a compliment. I was impressed: he did the totally useless thing members do when they're not going tip, still only gave her 80% of it, and thought she'd be glad to hear about it. :woops:
I kind of respect this though lol - at least from a philosophical standpoint! No one ever apparently rates people on MFC anything other than either 5 or 1, or rather admits to it! Since when is 4 out of 5 stars a bad rating? If he was a film critic that would be an excellent recommendation lol.

It's not, really, except on MFC it's a form of currency equal to something less than 1 token per 5 stars. If you won't/can't tip a model, you need to at least tell her you think she's top notch if you have to say something.

Reactions: LilyMarie
Nordling said:
Classic troll. Say the most insulting things in a manner like you'd discuss what you had for lunch and that's how they last sometimes for several lines without getting banned. lol
Unfortunately he's not even a troll at all, he had a high number of reward points >_> So he was probably serious about everything he said. oh well.

LilyMarie said:

He sends me a PM.

This is one of the many reasons I love you!! :-D

I don't know what he's talking about anyway, I think you're beautiful, not average, just normal, real looking. In normal people you're way above average in looks.

As is constantly being pointed out people always see really hot women with average looking guys, so yes, hot women go out with average looking guys, ugly guys, really hot guys, normal looking guys, geeky guys, old guys, young guys. Really hot men are the same. The world is fortunately not actually that shallow. Not EVERYONE chooses their hearts desires based on looks. For me personally looks have never been a big factor, the ONLY reason I now will factor looks into it is because I'm fed up with other people getting snippy/nasty if I go for someone much less attractive than I am, and I'm fed up with the person I'm in a relationship getting super paranoid/nasty about it. Personally, I don't give a crap, love is love, and attraction is attraction, for me looks just aren't very important.

LilyMarie said:
Unfortunately he's not even a troll at all, he had a high number of reward points >_> So he was probably serious about everything he said. oh well.

Idk there are different kinds of trolls. One guy I remember (though unfortunately I don't remember his name) had a ton of reward points and tokens showing. He made it into a VERY big deal that I knew this. Generally I think anyone who shows lots of points or tokens is pretty much a moron. (For instance my boyfriend always has his say 0, then tranfers them if he/I want to tip) He decided to act as if I had no idea how to do anything in camming. He told me to look at his points, so I played along (sure enough there were a ton). He then proceeded to ask me about how I would feel if friends and family members found out and told me how he was surprised he couldn't find anything for free posted of me anywhere on the internet (me thinking whew) and how I would make so much more if I posted tons of nude photos and vids all over...Call me Ferangi, but I don't give things away for free, so he got banned after keeping it up. He then proceeded to childishly tip me one token at a time throughout the hour from lounge...meh it probably helped my camscore. Point is don't think they might tip you, just because they have a lot of points. Some guys with money know girls look at points and tokens, so they do have a lot there to try to psychologically mess with girls on cam. I had other guys who asked me for pm saying they would take me to private. I never go to private with a ton of people in my room unless I know the person (because if I don't know them they often are guys trying to help a model friend by disrupting my room). They feel entitled so they often keep posting crap on my chat wall till I ban them. Others early on I opened pm to, and they simply wanted my attention to themselves, and left after they felt I was getting peeved. Either way I hope you didn't take him to heart. I haven't seen you in your room, but from you're pics you look really cute. :)

LilyMarie said:

He sends me a PM.

I think he was trying to reassure you that, as a hot guy, he would still bang you. I guess he thought it was a compliment. :think:

Nordling said:
Ha, and his English is so wonderful. Another loser who thinks saying, "jus' bein' real" makes it okay to say any jacked up nonsense that comes steaming out of his feverish brain pan. :)

"put your faith in god and stop saleing your body online." :lol:

Reactions: Nordling
Tigresslily said:
Some guys with money know girls look at points and tokens, so they do have a lot there to try to psychologically mess with girls on cam.

And the screen names implying that they'll be tipping in your room...lol.

Examples: 'bigtipper'...'daddywarbucks'...'bigmoney'...'ibeballin'...etc. A lot of times they're just beggars, or members who demand you to "Show ass, and I'll go private...gotta see what u workin wit."

I threw Daddy Warbucks in there, because I've always loved the movie Annie (the one starring Aileen Quinn). :-D

@Isabella
Man, Amber needs to introduce a hug smiley into the forum :)
I agree with everything you said (except that 1st sentence of course). He made it seem like all that I, as an average-looking woman can have on my mind is whether or not I'll find hot guys in the future. :woops: Cause there's no other issues that I could possible have, right. Like getting through school or finding a satisfying job later or getting happy in life lol. None of that matters if there's no hot (!) guy willing to fuck me. :?

@Tigresslily
Oh I didn't think he would tip me! :D I just looked at his points to confirm that he was a 0/20 and was kinda surprised when he wasn't. Whatever, for all I know he could have stolen his account. Or he's just a complete jerk with money, those exist too.

HarmlessSquirrel said:
That guy hurts my brain, but I just want to weigh in with the opinion that I think you're flippin' gorgeous.
:oops: :oops: :oops:

HarmlessSquirrel said:
It's not, really, except on MFC it's a form of currency equal to something less than 1 token per 5 stars. If you won't/can't tip a model, you need to at least tell her you think she's top notch if you have to say something.
I absolutely love it when someone asks me to do free stuff for them and I decline and then they say "I rated you", obviously implying they gave me 1 star because I didn't do what they wanted. :lol:
OH NOES NOW MY CAMSCORE WILL GO DOWN A THOUSAND POINTS BECAUSE IT'S TOTALLY AFFECTED BY RATINGS AND MFC WILL KEEP MY NEXT PAYCHECK TO PUNISH ME :confused2:

derdog341: Im in east TN can i come by?
liygwang: fuck me
liygwang: i suck ur pussy
klldass35: my cam is still on
klldass35: my cam is still on
waterguy25: hey
the14car: mmmmmm good girl
waterguy25: do u squirt?
liygwang: mmm
liygwang: deep
liygwang: in pussy?

This is why I tend to hide the chat during public shows.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
LilyMarie said:
Nordling said:

I once saw a shockingly terrible programme on MTV in which two absolute pricks had written a book about how to bang any woman you want and they were taking a bunch of average looking guys and teaching them how to pick up women waaaaaaay out of their league.
Basically, they'd go to a bar and the average looking guys would be wearing earpieces and the two "experts" would tell them what to say and they'd say it. It all boiled down to them lowering their taget's self esteem so that they'd be more willing to sleep with them. So they'd start talking to these women, tell them that they're not all that, and that they likely wouldn't sleep with them tonight even if the opportunity arose. And then these gorgeous women would kiss them. I hope the women were actors because if they weren't, they didn't do their sisterhood any favours.

Anyway, all of this is to say that maaaaaaaybe, this guy who called you average-looking had read the book that was written by the two "experts" from this TV show and was trying to lower your self esteem so that you'd be more willing to sleep with him :thumbleft:

Member: "is it ok if my daughter watches?"
TAKE A WILD GUESS.
WHILE I BAN YOU. :-x

There are very, very few cases where I wish a member would die in a fire. But it does happen. ^

LilyMarie said:

He sends me a PM.

Lol I think the best part about this is the irony that he's the one making rude comments about the way you look (frankly though he needs to go out more and see what average actually looks like) but calls you shallow. Haha!

dragon123131: 20 tks or more get a surprise vid!! JgrNick: yea u are loud i gotta turn down my volume like all the way sameul05: Topic: Videos 100 tokens each! NEW oral cream
dragon123131: 20 tks or more get a surprise vid!! JgrNick: yea u are loud i gotta turn down my volume like all the way sameul05: Topic: Videos 100 tokens each! NEW oral cream
Oscar_Grey: i tried to tip 129. [:lolzzz]
ParissXXX: oscar is such a nice guys
dragon123131: 20 tks or more get a surprise vid!! JgrNick: yea u are loud

Now that is some first class spamming. Kudos!

I laft yellow.

It's a pretty rare thing that I put on a pair of jeans at all, let alone, show up on cam in them. People requested it, and seemed to be enjoying them. I also had a couple people tip VERY nicely in honor of DecAmber and getting on my Angel board. Didn't really have a whole lot to do with putting on a show. We were in the midst of deciding which articles of clothing should come off first, as a collective group.

Here's the outfit, by the way:

05:23:49 PM champoux: you do nothing for 3200 token?
05:29:50 PM champoux: every body paid for nothing 3400 token for nothing jokes
05:49:06 PM champoux: dont paid for nothing whit 4000 token she do nothing shes to big she dont want quit her jeans
05:49:49 PM champoux: shes laft about you friends
05:52:39 PM champoux: his better my friend for you
05:56:10 PM champoux: youl loose your cash and time friend
05:56:55 PM champoux: look she laft yellow now
05:57:01 PM Omnomicron: ...
05:57:03 PM Omnomicron: yellow?
05:57:07 PM DuoSher: Laft Yellow?
05:57:10 PM Omnomicron: I
05:57:11 PM JoeEmmGee: poux-poux wee-wee
05:57:12 PM JohnnyAb: WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING!!!
05:57:14 PM wildfingers: bye now poux
05:57:15 PM Omnomicron: yellow?
05:57:21 PM dilligaf0: just say no
05:57:22 PM DuoSher: So she peed on herself?
05:57:25 PM n0_0n3: wee-wee poux-poux

Notice the time stamps. He hung out for like half an hour, only to complain I wasn't doing anything that he thought was exciting. What a load of pouxpoux. :lol: << see, I laft yellow all the time!

Attachments

• 2012-12-26_17-23-57-944.png
    2012-12-26_17-23-57-944.png
    98.4 KB · Views: 187
  • 2012-12-26_17-22-30-630.png
    2012-12-26_17-22-30-630.png
    137.4 KB · Views: 187
Amber, this is a srs offense! He claims that you scammed the room out of 4000 tokens AND you peed yourself. :naughty: Bad form.

:lol:

JohnnyAb said:
05:56:10 PM champoux: youl loose your cash and time friend

I still want to find out how to tighten up my cash! And Pouxpoux still makes me laugh so hard I snort...
You should get your cash a massage

mynameisbob84 said:
LilyMarie said:
Nordling said:

I once saw a shockingly terrible programme on MTV in which two absolute pricks had written a book about how to bang any woman you want and they were taking a bunch of average looking guys and teaching them how to pick up women waaaaaaay out of their league.
Basically, they'd go to a bar and the average looking guys would be wearing earpieces and the two "experts" would tell them what to say and they'd say it. It all boiled down to them lowering their taget's self esteem so that they'd be more willing to sleep with them. So they'd start talking to these women, tell them that they're not all that, and that they likely wouldn't sleep with them tonight even if the opportunity arose. And then these gorgeous women would kiss them. I hope the women were actors because if they weren't, they didn't do their sisterhood any favours.

Anyway, all of this is to say that maaaaaaaybe, this guy who called you average-looking had read the book that was written by the two "experts" from this TV show and was trying to lower your self esteem so that you'd be more willing to sleep with him :thumbleft:
Ha! Reminds me of this bit: