AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jessi said:
https://twitter.com/nil8ingu2
:woops:

My favorite is 2 days ago where he says he's gonna unfollow a lot of people. Haha guess it's not working as he'd hoped for.

Reactions: LailaBaise
mynameisbob84 said:
CharlotteLace said:
mynameisbob84 said:
I might be showing my naivete here but the whole "top from the bottom" thing being frowned upon... is it really any different to the average private where the member tells the model what he'd like to see, and then (assuming she's comfortable doing it), she does it? Only instead of "please fuck yourself with a dildo and moan my name", it's "please dominate me by doing/saying x, y and z". It just seems a little odd that guys turned on by one thing are okay to direct the model, but guys into something else, aren't.

For me, I dislike guys who "top from the bottom" because it's confusing. I can switch between being dominant and submissive, but if a guy comes in and wants me to dominate him, I need to get into that mindset of being authoritative. Acting dominant demands confidence and certain mannerisms, and if I go into a private where he's acting the opposite of what he said he wanted, it throws me off my game. That in turn affects my confidence, and I end up acting as a weak domme. So then I do this mental debate of "should I take back my power and dominate him still? Or does he not know how to sub, and I should just appease him by taking orders?"

There's a lot of responsibility on the dominant partner to know what they're doing, so when the sub starts directing the domme on how to direct the sub, it throws off the whole dynamics of power.

I can see the point you're getting at, and it's not so much "it's not okay to direct the model," it's more along the lines of "I don't know what this guy actually wants from the private."

I completely get that a guy who says he wants one thing and then acts as if he wants something else could throw a model off her game. I guess I'm just struggling to see why "topping from the bottom" is viewed as such a bad thing. Maybe I don't fully grasp the concept. I've always taken it to mean a sub/slave wanting to be dominated in a specific way and the domme catering to the sub's desires, as opposed to the domme doing what they please and the sub following their orders without question.

I guess I can see why the latter would be preferred in a 24/7 domme/sub relationship, but on something like MFC, it surely makes more sense for the sub (the paying customer) to tell the domme (the service provider) how they want to be dominated, otherise they'd be paying for a private that they might wind up not enjoying if the finer details and theme of the private is dictated purely by the whims of the model :twocents-02cents:

An example of healthy negotiation

"Sir, I'd really love when we play this week if we could do something where you tie me up and whip me with the dragontail on my tits.. "

An example of topping from the bottom - in a scene where no brat play has been established as "ok".

In the middle of the scene

"Don't you want to tie me up?"
"no, we didnt discuss that at all. I plan on making you serve as my footstool before using your pussy"
"oh..."
*wiggles out from under his feet*
"why are you wiggling from under my feet"
"well now you'll just HAVE to tie me up to keep me still wont you! And if i keep wiggling you should probably whip my tits with the dragon tail to keep me in line"

Basically, topping from the bottom is manipulative.
A sub should be able to communicate requests clearly to her Dominant before the start of the scene, or if it comes up in the middle should respectfully ask "Sir, I would love if you could tie me up at some point, please" or some such.

How come my response post (it was a good post) to WhiteMasterr is gone, yet his post to me is still on here???

Reactions: Nordling
yummybrownfox said:
How come my response post (it was a good post) to WhiteMasterr is gone, yet his post to me is still on here???
I believe that Amber deleted a few posts, including at least one of his.

Miss_Lollipop said:
mynameisbob84 said:
CharlotteLace said:
mynameisbob84 said:
I might be showing my naivete here but the whole "top from the bottom" thing being frowned upon... is it really any different to the average private where the member tells the model what he'd like to see, and then (assuming she's comfortable doing it), she does it? Only instead of "please fuck yourself with a dildo and moan my name", it's "please dominate me by doing/saying x, y and z". It just seems a little odd that guys turned on by one thing are okay to direct the model, but guys into something else, aren't.

For me, I dislike guys who "top from the bottom" because it's confusing. I can switch between being dominant and submissive, but if a guy comes in and wants me to dominate him, I need to get into that mindset of being authoritative. Acting dominant demands confidence and certain mannerisms, and if I go into a private where he's acting the opposite of what he said he wanted, it throws me off my game. That in turn affects my confidence, and I end up acting as a weak domme. So then I do this mental debate of "should I take back my power and dominate him still? Or does he not know how to sub, and I should just appease him by taking orders?"

There's a lot of responsibility on the dominant partner to know what they're doing, so when the sub starts directing the domme on how to direct the sub, it throws off the whole dynamics of power.

I can see the point you're getting at, and it's not so much "it's not okay to direct the model," it's more along the lines of "I don't know what this guy actually wants from the private."

I completely get that a guy who says he wants one thing and then acts as if he wants something else could throw a model off her game. I guess I'm just struggling to see why "topping from the bottom" is viewed as such a bad thing. Maybe I don't fully grasp the concept. I've always taken it to mean a sub/slave wanting to be dominated in a specific way and the domme catering to the sub's desires, as opposed to the domme doing what they please and the sub following their orders without question.

I guess I can see why the latter would be preferred in a 24/7 domme/sub relationship, but on something like MFC, it surely makes more sense for the sub (the paying customer) to tell the domme (the service provider) how they want to be dominated, otherise they'd be paying for a private that they might wind up not enjoying if the finer details and theme of the private is dictated purely by the whims of the model :twocents-02cents:

An example of healthy negotiation

"Sir, I'd really love when we play this week if we could do something where you tie me up and whip me with the dragontail on my tits.. "

An example of topping from the bottom - in a scene where no brat play has been established as "ok".

In the middle of the scene

"Don't you want to tie me up?"
"no, we didnt discuss that at all. I plan on making you serve as my footstool before using your pussy"
"oh..."
*wiggles out from under his feet*
"why are you wiggling from under my feet"
"well now you'll just HAVE to tie me up to keep me still wont you! And if i keep wiggling you should probably whip my tits with the dragon tail to keep me in line"

Basically, topping from the bottom is manipulative.
A sub should be able to communicate requests clearly to her Dominant before the start of the scene, or if it comes up in the middle should respectfully ask "Sir, I would love if you could tie me up at some point, please" or some such.

Gotcha. So it's not that the sub isn't allowed to make clear what they want from the private, but rather that they should communicate that before the session starts as opposed to during, thus undermining the domme's position of authority. That makes sense.

Reactions: Shaun__
yummybrownfox said:
I deleted both of the most recent ones.

Reactions: PunkInDrublic
Gotcha. So it's not that the sub isn't allowed to make clear what they want from the private, but rather that they should communicate that before the session starts as opposed to during, thus undermining the domme's position of authority. That makes sense.

Yup! During a session, communication can happen but its usually using specific, formal communications. Doing things that are specifically designed to manipulate the Dom into anger or action rather than simply requesting it, is really bad.

No one likes to be manipulated.

me: *tweets picture*
guy: @LilyMarieMFC wow you have a great set of eyes??? would like to cum all over them

MHuW96t.gif

LilyMarie said:
guy: @LilyMarieMFC wow you have a great set of eyes??? would like to cum all over them

MHuW96t.gif

Best response gif EVER. :-D

Now to the subject matter of the tweet: I'm wondering what's going on there.

Either the guy has NO idea how the human body works, in which case he has no business having sex, OR...

.. he knows, doesn't care. In that case, part 2 of the above still applies, only enforced with power tools.

ThunderWeasel said:
LilyMarie said:

MHuW96t.gif

Best response gif EVER. :-D

Now to the subject matter of the tweet: I'm wondering what's going on there.

Either the guy has NO idea how the human body works, in which case he has no business having sex, OR...

.. he knows, doesn't care. In that case, part 2 of the above still applies, only enforced with power tools.

Well, at least he didn't say he wants to cum IN them... I mean, it's quite possible to cum over her eyes. But, at the same time... OUCH!

Also, his use of "set" instead of "pair", and his ??? randomly placed at the end of the compliment makes me think he doesn't speak English as a first language.

Not so much WTF...more like SMH...

Non-tippers who say "I love you," and before you know it they're gone from the room. In my mind I'm saying "Prove it" like that mouse guy from the dCON commercial. :lol:

Member: If you show me your left nipple I'll take you pvt.
Me: you have to tip
Member leaves and comes back later
Member: If you show me your left nipple I'll take you pvt.
Me: Once again, you have to tip for that. (kicks member out of room)
Member comes back
Member you could've just said no.
German speaking guy in chat starts conversing with me.
Me: (typed in chat) I did twice.
Member: I have so sound.
Me: (typed in chat)
Member: How do you speak German so well?

:? Not sure how he knew with sound off.

him:"Please put on the corset in your picture"
Me "For a tip I can ;)"
him: "k, after you show me a shoulder"
him: "you have a sexy shoulder"

I ignore him....

him: "show me something and ill take you to private"
Me: "no"

him: "hiw much do you weigh?"
him: "okay you just lost my 50 tokens bye"

I hovered over him and he had zero tokens...

Oliviamayhem said:
Me "For a tip I can ;)"

I ignore him....

But imagine if he had had 50 tokens like he said and you just lost them :eek: :crybaby: :violin:

Oliviamayhem said:

I feel for the poor guy. I mean, we've all been there. You're on MFC, you come across a girl and think "wow, she must be exactly 125 pounds, I better tip her 50 tokens!". It's just so deflating when you then find out they only weigh 118 pounds. All you can do is tell them bye and take your tokens elsewhere... :?

Oliviamayhem said:
Me "For a tip I can ;)"

I ignore him....

Imaginary tokens are awesome! I have eleventy billion! :dance:

Oliviamayhem said:
Me "For a tip I can ;)"

I ignore him....

I'm sure he would've transferred them out of his MFC token bank too. :roll: