AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
RedneckHick said:
Not sure if this belongs here but Giantdogs, the troll has been seen again. He randomly pops in one of the girls room that I spend time in, he's been banned before but just shows up calls her jizz bucket and slut and other random names, tries to sell her and other models phone numbers which aren't real of course but sadly I've seen him scam a few members out of tokens so be careful gents and ladies.

Thanks Redneck I've seen him in one of my favourite models room lately playing kind of nice but always disagreeing with the rooms mood or trying for sympathy freebies and such which she's straight onto and shuts him down.. But I've forwarded her your post so she's aware of what he can turn into.. Cheers for the heads up!

Last night must've been Scumbag Sunday...I had quite a few members posting one-liners trash-talking my physical features, and then running away like little bitches. And I think some Portugese guy was trying to troll me too, and just wound up sounding retarded as fuck. It's as if he was some oddball kid trying to look cool and earn a virtual high-five from his lounge buddies, but he couldn't even come up with a remark that makes sense. This dude was a complete cum stain. If you're gonna attempt to troll an American model, learn our language, ya lazy fuck. :lol:
5DKpo3g.jpg

I cannot fathom how he could think "not very well" was an acceptable response to what I said. Like in some universe it's my duty to actually follow his orders. I... I don't...
I had to block him immediately or else I probably would have gone up into flames or something :shock:

LilyMarie said:
I cannot fathom how he could think "not very well" was an acceptable response to what I said. Like in some universe it's my duty to actually follow his orders. I... I don't...
I had to block him immediately or else I probably would have gone up into flames or something :shock:

Sorry, but it made me laugh.

Reactions: LilyMarie
edit: deleted, it wasn't that funny/wtf-worthy after all xD

Reactions: HotAndScottish
Right after a sybian show someone with a bad connection starts piping up...

Then as she's banning him he tips her 1 token and hits the private button. :woops:

Attachments

• Screenshot - 10_23_2013 , 4_22_25 PM.jpg
    Screenshot - 10_23_2013 , 4_22_25 PM.jpg
    211.4 KB · Views: 282
JerryBoBerry said:
Right after a sybian show someone with a bad connection starts piping up...

Then as she's banning him he tips her 1 token and hits the private button. :woops:
LOL at that guy. It's not the model's fault if he's still using dialup in 2013 and trying to watch three chat rooms at once...greedy ass! :lol: J/K.

If different people are having a problem with my sound or video, I'll reboot and change what needs to be changed. If one person is having a problem while everyone else sees/hears me fine, I'll stay put and suggest he reboot and maybe try a different browser. Models can't keep logging off and fiddling with settings everytime one person has an issue.

Nordling said:
mynameisbob84 said:
This guy is my favourite :-D

guys wanna to smell your anus natural

guys want to smell your anus

nice to smell anus girl

your anus smell natural
:-D Yeah, everyone hates those silicone-smelling anuses. lol
It's like a sentence-structure multiple-choice pop quiz, and the answer is e)

In a Streamate room:
jsrjzSV.jpg

"Finger it violently?!" :woops: And if she'd done that and wound up suspended/banned, it'd probably be no skin off his back because he could just move on to the next model.

This hits the offensive jackpot on at least a couple of levels (not to mention fodder for the grammar police):

manace2262: u gotta alot of meat on ya thighs for a asian chick

Reactions: LadyLuna
yummybrownfox said:
In a Streamate room:

"Finger it violently?!" :woops: And if she'd done that and wound up suspended/banned, it'd probably be no skin off his back because he could just move on to the next model.
lol I hate those guys. And the other day, a model said that during the time she's trying to make goal for a Gold Show, she can't ban anyone. If true, seems like another bizarre SM aspect.

emma_d said:
"GheesCum: wana see me fuck my peehole with a pen?"

I have to ask. Did you end up seeing him do it?

That's some bizarre stuff, it's like a train wreck. I would have felt compelled to look and see it for my own eyes :eek: because, well, it's just not something you really see every day.

Nordling said:
And the other day, a model said that during the time she's trying to make goal for a Gold Show, she can't ban anyone. If true, seems like another bizarre SM aspect.

If a model bans someone who's paid for a Gold show (for example, a guy who's being aggressively demanding during the show), she doesn't get his money. Maybe that's what she meant? If that's what she meant, yes, she can ban the guy. But she's just putting up with him so she doesn't lose out on the GOLD he put in.

Reactions: LadyLuna
yummybrownfox said:
Nordling said:
And the other day, a model said that during the time she's trying to make goal for a Gold Show, she can't ban anyone. If true, seems like another bizarre SM aspect.

If a model bans someone who's paid for a Gold show (for example, a guy who's being aggressively demanding during the show), she doesn't get his money. Maybe that's what she meant? If that's what she meant, yes, she can ban the guy. But she's just putting up with him so she doesn't lose out on the GOLD he put in.
Yeah, no, he'd just entered the room. He said, "your master is back." (she's black) She asked him, "who made you my master?" He said, "because I said so."

I said something like, "great ban candidate there" and she said she couldn't because [garbled words] and showed me a SM popup that said in red "WARNING" but before I could read it all, she flipped the camera around again. lol I didn't want to make her slow down so I could read and question her just before a gold show about dumb stuff. lol