AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
RedneckHick said:
emma_d said:
"GheesCum: wana see me fuck my peehole with a pen?"

I have to ask. Did you end up seeing him do it?

That's some bizarre stuff, it's like a train wreck. I would have felt compelled to look and see it for my own eyes :eek: because, well, it's just not something you really see every day.

lol nope he didn't take me private. my curiosity was peaked though :p

Reactions: Sevrin
A classic:

This guy keeps telling camgirls that he'll send them $1000 after he can see them naked on Skype.
https://twitter.com/GoGo25555

I will not lie I will pay $ 1000 and send in your account but you must SEE YOU naked on Skype first
I will pay you Believe me, I'm a businessman I do not care Are you OK money on the show or not

His bio says "My name is Manuel businessman, president of the Los Angeles Jewelry in Los Angeles happy to talk with you", you know, just in case something inside you got suspicious and you starting doubting him, your faith is now restored :thumbleft:

tumblr_ma0421oGoE1r57ucl.gif

Sevrin said:
Jupiter551 said:
Any plant ever used by humans, or animals raised by humans for any purpose, have been artificially selected whether by design or the use to which the animal or plant is put.

Anyone who's ever pulled out a weed is selecting species/traits.

Oh sure, but there would be dandelions around whether you pulled them out or didn't. There would even be horses if no one rode them or had them pulling wagons. There would not be dogs as we know them at all without selective breeding of what originally looked like wolves by humans. They're not alone, either. Cattle are another example of a species bred into something that looks little like their forebears. There are wild roses, but they don't look a lot like the kind of rose most people think of when they're ordering a dozen over the phone. They did not "evolve" into something that would look nicer as a buttonhole adornment in order to increase their chance to flourish or survive in a changed environment, which are what drives evolution.
I appreciate your point but if horses were never used for riding and farmwork, and not bred for it they too would be different - many places where there are wild horses now, they were introduced by domestic horses going wild etc, sometimes interbreeding with domestic stock. Same as wild dogs basically.

I dunno what the concensus is on dingoes, though they're pretty heavily interbred with domestic dogs now I expect, but they're thought to have followed aborigines over the 'land bridge' to Australia ~40,000 years ago, but haven't as far as I know ever been formally domesticated by them.

Cats are another example - most domestic cats are most closely related to African fishing cats, small lynxes etc, and it's thought that with the introduction of grain storage attracting vermin to human settlements, the cats followed the mice. So I'm not sure how you'd classify that - basically the cats and the humans began a mutually beneficial relationship.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Will everyone please stop posting about the dog/breeding/evolution thing! I genuinely feel bad that I started it with that pic. If you really want to argue do it in pm or make your own thread about it. :scared-whoa:

LilyMarie said:
A classic:

This guy keeps telling camgirls that he'll send them $1000 after he can see them naked on Skype.
https://twitter.com/GoGo25555

I will not lie I will pay $ 1000 and send in your account but you must SEE YOU naked on Skype first
I will pay you Believe me, I'm a businessman I do not care Are you OK money on the show or not

His bio says "My name is Manuel businessman, president of the Los Angeles Jewelry in Los Angeles happy to talk with you", you know, just in case something inside you got suspicious and you starting doubting him, your faith is now restored :thumbleft:

tumblr_ma0421oGoE1r57ucl.gif

I don't understand what this is even doing in this thread, yo. Just an honest businessman looking to do business, ya know? All he wants is to see you naked. Yes, he could accomplish that for a lot less than $1000 (I don't know many cam girls that charge that much for a flash) but he's happy to spend more than he needs to... cos that's what good businessmen do. I think you need to start a new thread, Lily. "Perfectly legitimate requests from perfectly legitimate businessmen who absolutely are not morons concocting ridiculous transparent scams that nobody would ever fall for". :?

Godiva420 said:
Will everyone please stop posting about the dog/breeding/evolution thing! I genuinely feel bad that I started it with that pic. If you really want to argue do it in pm or make your own thread about it. :scared-whoa:
Here here! Let us evolve past that.

You guys! I'm totally famous now! A WHOLE COUNTRY loves me! :cool:

What's weird is everything else is in French on his Twitter. Why am I so special, bb?? :lol:

Attachments

• francelovesme.jpg
    francelovesme.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 404
CharlotteLace said:
You guys! I'm totally famous now! A WHOLE COUNTRY loves me! :cool:

What's weird is everything else is in French on his Twitter. Why am I so special, bb?? :lol:
I hear you're quite popular in Tuvalu too.

emma_d said:
lol nope he didn't take me private. my curiosity was peaked though :p

Crap, :shock: I had forgotten about this. Now if you'll excuse me, I fear it's time to mentally scar myself and see if Mr Google can provide me with a video of this "sexual act".

LailaBaise said:
LoveHardy: s.o. please tell me where I can rate for MFC-contest. sorry i m quite new to this, but lovvin it...

lucas12698: go to her profile and rate her 5 stars and admire her .. hardy

:woops: :woops: :woops: :woops:
Maybe he thinks the rating count for the Miss MFC contest? :shock: One of many reason they finally need to get rid of this feature.

ComicOzzie said:
menigue: plz zoom sexe plz masturbation sexe plz masturbation

Wat?
plz.

NrnxKpc.png

(he then proceeded to tweet me his phone number)

JmAdFKt.png

OpUPN48.png

That last line "I need a girlfriend" is the most epic accidental punchline he could think of...

LilyMarie said:
That last line "I need a girlfriend" is the most epic accidental punchline he could think of...

Awww, I think it's cute. He's just expressing his interest in you.

He seems as though he would make a loyal and devoted lover. He'd always be concerned for your welfare, constantly ensuring your happiness by asking you what you're doing, with who and where. If you were to venture off, he would need to know how long you would be gone (in case god forbid something bad happened) he could notify the authorities but that wouldn't really be necessary because he would just end up follow you everywhere.

Sometimes rescues make the best companions, wait sorry, wrong subject.

LilyMarie said:
NrnxKpc.png

(he then proceeded to tweet me his phone number)

JmAdFKt.png

OpUPN48.png

I think. That. Is William Shatner. Note the. Peculiar cadence and. Stilted sentence. Structure. William. Shatner needs a girlfriend.

I'm enjoying the HELL out of reading that as Shatner. Thank you Bob!

I got this one today while I was drinking this.
tumblr_m5votfhyfa1r8idk3o1_400.png

jNmnLbC.png

WTF does that even MEAN?! PROOF OF WHAT?!?!

I asked him if there was poison in it and he wouldn't tell me. :lol:

bpg9qyHl.jpg

(Please excuse the witch outfit.)

EDIT: Found this article...http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/2 ... 30437.html :roll:

ComicOzzie said:
metsuhadoken: take your top off
metsuhadoken: tits or gtfo

That's right, model. Show the freeloader your tits or GTFO of your own room.
That awkward moment when you slowly realize that MFC is, in fact, NOT 4chan, and the girl has control over your presence in her online environment instead of the other way round.

Evidently these two travel to various rooms together until they find one that allows guests and basics to talk and the model doesn't ban easily. Then...

Yes, the game continued on for quite some time.

Attachments

• Screenshot - 11_3_2013 , 4_29_29 AM.jpg
    Screenshot - 11_3_2013 , 4_29_29 AM.jpg
    409.1 KB · Views: 161
  • Screenshot - 11_3_2013 , 4_29_46 AM.jpg
    Screenshot - 11_3_2013 , 4_29_46 AM.jpg
    311.3 KB · Views: 161
Godiva420 said:
Aman12372: have you tied a knot and put it in your pussy

He may also have been referring to a dogs 'knot' aka part of the dogs penis that swells during mating. I've had and seen tons of guys that ask beastiality-related questions regularly.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
candyblues_mfc said:
JerryBoBerry said:
Evidently these two travel to various rooms together until they find one that allows guests and basics to talk and the model doesn't ban easily. Then...

Yes, the game continued on for quite some time.
funniest thing EVER
WHAT
THE
FUCK
couldnt they skype?
EMAIL
whurt?

It wasn't an actual game. It's pretty much all Hobbit/LoTR and Skyrim references.

But, hey, a DnD session with a naked model would be good times. I think these guys could be geniuses.