AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Tea420 said:
Does it really matter? If you don't have model status and you don't have any proof of what you say you are from the get go, why would you get so pissed that we assumed you were a guy? Sorry, but that sort of shit happens on here ALL the time. No one called YOU a guy. I personally just assumed you were. Okay, you're not. Move on. Maybe you should reconsider putting pictures of "yourself" with your friends on here though. Their involvement seems a little unnecessary.

This seems a tad harsh, yo. SilentOne was accused by a number of people here of not being who she said she was. Upon providing what she thought was proof, she was then told that proof wasn't good enough, which led to her posting more proof. Now she's being told that it doesn't matter anyway that she was accused of being a liar because she doesn't have model status and that she should have posted less proof than she did. It just seems that she can't really win here, ya know? :twocents-02cents:

PunkInDrublic said:
JoleneBrody said:
PunkInDrublic said:
I never thought you were a dude(was clear you were a woman from some of the dumb shit you said lol) but I will apologize anyway because I doubt any that accused you of being a dude will. Sorry, we were wrong about you.

And you sometimes at least SEEM surprised most people hate you.

Alas, I wonder why? :lol: You just seem so lovable! *cheek squish*
Well aware that some hate me. Are you aware of how many don't like you? Have you ever owned up to any mistake you've ever made? Have you ever stopped to realize how annoying you can be? I'm at least aware of my problems.
There's always going to be at least one person that doesn't like you.
But Jolene is well liked here. I would not be surprised if we took a poll and 99% of the people liked her. And if we took another poll, I would not be surprised if 99% of people didn't like you.
The majority opinion, does not always mean a "right" opinion. But when it becomes evident that you are disliked by the majority, it USUALLY means there's a problem with YOU, and not them.

PunkInDrublic said:
JoleneBrody said:
PunkInDrublic said:
I never thought you were a dude(was clear you were a woman from some of the dumb shit you said lol) but I will apologize anyway because I doubt any that accused you of being a dude will. Sorry, we were wrong about you.

Well aware that some hate me. Are you aware of how many don't like you? Have you ever owned up to any mistake you've ever made? Have you ever stopped to realize how annoying you can be? I'm at least aware of my problems.

I've seen her openly apologize for being a jerk to someone a couple times. So, clearly, she is aware. We all tend to be annoying assholes on occasion, that's part of being human.

mynameisbob84 said:
Tea420 said:
Does it really matter? If you don't have model status and you don't have any proof of what you say you are from the get go, why would you get so pissed that we assumed you were a guy? Sorry, but that sort of shit happens on here ALL the time. No one called YOU a guy. I personally just assumed you were. Okay, you're not. Move on. Maybe you should reconsider putting pictures of "yourself" with your friends on here though. Their involvement seems a little unnecessary.

This seems a tad harsh, yo. SilentOne was accused by a number of people here of not being who she said she was. Upon providing what she thought was proof, she was then told that proof wasn't good enough, which led to her posting more proof. Now she's being told that it doesn't matter anyway that she was accused of being a liar because she doesn't have model status and that she should have posted less proof than she did. It just seems that she can't really win here, ya know? :twocents-02cents:

From my experience in the cold, mean, internet tundra, no one ever really wins. Honestly, if what I said was really harsh to anyone, I am slightly baffled. There's much worse being said to real camgirls on a daily basis. If she had any measurable amount of experience being one, she wouldn't be so phased by this. Sorry (again) for speculating but I myself am a total skeptic and I am still not thoroughly convinced. Does it matter what I think though? Nope. Yet we all have the right to voice our opinions here. Sorry (again again) for sounding like such a meanie. I don't intend for it to come off that way.

Also, advising her not to put photos of her friends on here was a NICE suggestion. :shifty:

PunkInDrublic said:
JoleneBrody said:
PunkInDrublic said:

It would take about 5 minutes to post numerous examples of me apologizing and admitting I was wrong, one was yesterday.

Having a misunderstanding and outright insulting the intelligence of an entire gender are not really comparable. I never try to be an asshole, I just sometimes am and I pretty much ALWAYS apologize for it. Unless of course I still believe the person deserved it...
You actively try to be an asshole.
Sometimes people jump on you because of this even when the specific post really didn't deserve it, just because you have left a sour taste in their mouths and I'm always one of the first to defend you in this case.

If you want to be a bitter dick, go ahead. I'm done defending your right to be one. I would hate to tarnish your gleaming manly reputation with my lesser than you female intelligence.

Edit to add.
I never accused Silent of being a female. I've been super busy and to be honest, until this thread stirred up I didn't even consider it once. I was just trying to give her a little understanding as to the reasoning, why it's a semi valid concern and maybe how to clear it up... so that she didn't take it too personally and get her feeling TOO hurt.

I threw in some sarcasm that may have come off wrong jokingly, being mean was not my intention. Sorry if I came off that way.

Also, I believed she was a girl and possibly a model but this is probably the pretext as to why some models were already irritated before this even came up. It's why I believed her but didn't give half a rat's ass. I feel bad because this girl must have felt pretty attacked by all this but I don't think any of the girls were just picking some random person to interrogate either.

https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewt ... 12&t=18115

I thought this was a great idea for a topic at first and then I saw where it was going. I'm the first to admit that I am way, way oversensitive but I'm guessing some other girls thought this thread was as annoying as I did.

Tea420 said:
Also, advising her not to put photos of her friends on here was a NICE suggestion. :shifty:
Ah yeah... I sent her a PM about the same thing... must have missed the first person saying it.

We're such meanies.

PlayboyMegan said:
PunkInDrublic said:
JoleneBrody said:
PunkInDrublic said:

There's always going to be at least one person that doesn't like you.
But Jolene is well liked here. I would not be surprised if we took a poll and 99% of the people liked her. And if we took another poll, I would not be surprised if 99% of people didn't like you.
The majority opinion, does not always mean a "right" opinion. But when it becomes evident that you are disliked by the majority, it USUALLY means there's a problem with YOU, and not them.
Hahaha I wouldn't be surprised if lot's of people didn't like me!
I'm honest. It wins me as many friends as enemies but at least my friends know what to expect. :dontknow:

PunkInDrublic said:
JoleneBrody said:
PunkInDrublic said:

https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewt ... 30#p507636

Put that in your self aware pipe. :p neener!

And for the love of glob man, take a little playful banter from time to time, sheesh. I was TRYING to be cute with you while making a little point.

:/ sorry for the triple post.

PlayboyMegan said:
I would not be surprised if 99% of people didn't like you.
Very unlikely that 99% don't like me. 65%? Debatable but 99% doesn't seem very accurate.

JoleneBrody said:
If you want to be a bitter dick
Am I even allowed to be one if I have nothing to be bitter about? Can I just be a dick?

JoleneBrody said:
And for the love of glob man, take a little playful banter from time to time, sheesh. I was TRYING to be cute with you while making a little point.
My original comment wasn't just trolling? You thought it was serious? Might want to try taking your own advice here.

Reactions: JimsX
PunkInDrublic said:
JoleneBrody said:
My original comment wasn't just trolling? You thought it was serious? Might want to try taking your own advice here.

That was kind of my WHOLE point. :lol: I knew you were trolling and I poked fun at it playfully and you then... took it way to seriously and went on the defense...

And here we are... with our dicks in our hands. :lol:

.......I have some suspicions and am going to need all the ladies to hold a fan sign up to their vaginas to verify their womanhood for me.
dsGtp8J.gif

JoleneBrody said:
That was kind of my WHOLE point. :lol: I knew you were trolling and I poked fun at it playfully and you then... took it way to seriously and went on the defense...
Oh, guess I'm to blame here then. My bad, took being told that most people hate me the wrong way. I'll try and be less serious and defensive in the future.

ConnerJay said:
.......I have some suspicions and am going to need all the ladies to hold a fan sign up to their vaginas to verify their womanhood for me.
dsGtp8J.gif

This is for SCIENCE, right? *prepares sign and vagina*

JoleneBrody said:
You actively try to be an asshole.

lol@PlayboyMegan thanking my sarcastic post, I'm so super shocked she didn't get it. That would be an example of actively trying to be an asshole. Making a stupid women are dumb comment isn't the same thing.

Now can we get back to making fun of our fellow men? :)

djkck: R U HORNY RIGHT NOWWW BB
djkck: I LIKE THAT BLUE U GOT ON ... NOWWW
djkck: U LOOK AMAZING FROM WHAT I CAN SEE ... NOW
djkck: R U SHY
Model: why are you using caps?
Model: also what is it that you're seeking?
djkck: TO GET UR ATTENTION .....
Model: well that's done
Model: thanks for stopping in have a nice day
djkck: ok .... u to

Well all in all, I think I got more then enough feedback to my photos ahahaha. In my opinion all of this went way to far. Which could've been my fault. I didn't feel attacked, I was just standing up for myself. Honestly if I really was a guy, would it have mattered? I wasn't asking for anything from you guys. Just going along the thread like everyone else. No reason to start drama over it? Anyways on that note. Thank you for the ones who had nice things to say and apologized if I felt any type of negativity. And for the ones who have rude comments, I;m not going to entertain you. I did enough that.

P.S. btw, I knew the picture of me&somefriends was a little over the top, but by the the time I realized, I could not delete the picture and had realized you can't delete comments on this site minutes later lol, Whooops!(I am new here) (I'm sure my guys friends won't mind a bunch of pretty sexual women looking at them)

Want to say sorry to Jolene for what might of been a bit of a overreaction. Was dumb. I don't want be hated, doesn't bother me really, but given a choice I would rather people not hate me. I fit in pretty well everywhere else I go on the internet but sometimes struggle to here. I do actively try to not offend anyone but I fuck up a lot or cross lines. Habitual line stepper. I hope people don't seriously hate me, not because I would care, but actively hating some random dude on the internet can't be healthy. Alright, back to stupid shit members say.

PunkInDrublic said:
Want to say sorry to Jolene for what might of been a bit of a overreaction. Was dumb. I don't want be hated, doesn't bother me really, but given a choice I would rather people not hate me. I fit in pretty well everywhere else I go on the internet but sometimes struggle to here. I do actively try to not offend anyone but I fuck up a lot or cross lines. Habitual line stepper. I hope people don't seriously hate me, not because I would care, but actively hating some random dude on the internet can't be healthy. Alright, back to stupid shit members say.
I don't hate you. I honestly thought we knew eachother well enough for me to make a comment in jest, since we've talked about it with other before. Everyone doesn't hate you, I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. After being accused of being a man, Silent probably didn't need to also told she says dumb stuff. I'm sure that didn't make her feel better.

Honestly, I jokingly point stuff out to you that you say because I want you to be more liked and get along better... But you hurt people's feelings sometimes ( I do it unintentionally too sometimes and always feel bad ) and I hate seeing you dig yourself into that hole that makes people look sideways.

Sorry if I hurt your feelings, it wasn't my intention. At the same time, I don't like to watch others be insulted and not say anything... Even if it's presented jokingly.

Your not a bad guy, but you build your own cities as well as destroy them.

AllisonWilder said:
Can we all just be friends now?

MDZXfBO.gif

Let's hug it out.

k4MnYTJ.gif

Edit: Totally too late with my hug gif, but whatever. I'm leaving it.

Men and women, friends?

On the internet?

D: ARE YOU INSANE! Think of all the cooties that will run rampant!

PunkInDrublic said:

I find myself disagreeing with you at times, but I certainly don't hate you. You're right, irrational hate for random dudes on the internet is pointless and better saved for spiteful exes that spead rumors of domestic abuse about you, just to name a completely off-the-wall random example that in no way happened to me.

Leon_Omega said:
I find myself disagreeing with you at times, but I certainly don't hate you. You're right, irrational hate for random dudes on the internet is pointless and better saved for spiteful exes that spead rumors of domestic abuse about you, just to name a completely off-the-wall random example that in no way happened to me.

Attachments

• feels ya.gif
    feels ya.gif
    802.3 KB · Views: 144
SilentOne said:
Well all in all, I think I got more then enough feedback to my photos ahahaha. In my opinion all of this went way to far. Which could've been my fault. I didn't feel attacked, I was just standing up for myself. Honestly if I really was a guy, would it have mattered? I wasn't asking for anything from you guys. Just going along the thread like everyone else. No reason to start drama over it? Anyways on that note. Thank you for the ones who had nice things to say and apologized if I felt any type of negativity. And for the ones who have rude comments, I;m not going to entertain you. I did enough that.

P.S. btw, I knew the picture of me&somefriends was a little over the top, but by the the time I realized, I could not delete the picture and had realized you can't delete comments on this site minutes later lol, Whooops!(I am new here) (I'm sure my guys friends won't mind a bunch of pretty sexual women looking at them)
Thank you for actually trying to keep an even keel and not flipping out too much. :) I'm sure looking back on posts you've made in the past you can see why people were confused and assumed you were a male member, as you did make direct comments saying you were a member without any mention of you being a female, then suddenly jumped to a new story. Thanks for posting the sign.

I'll remove the pic of your friends. :)

Carry on, ACFers!

AmberCutie said:
SilentOne said:

Thank you for actually trying to keep an even keel and not flipping out too much. :) I'm sure looking back on posts you've made in the past you can see why people were confused and assumed you were a male member, as you did make direct comments saying you were a member without any mention of you being a female, then suddenly jumped to a new story. Thanks for posting the sign.

I'll remove the pic of your friends. :)

Carry on, ACFers!

Thank you love :)

Reactions: LadyLuna and Tilly