AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
RebeccaT said:
The comment itself now washes over me, I've seen it so many times, but the grammar makes me cringe!

"You should of died of cancer"

It's HAVE not OF...should HAVE

The world would be a better place if these people had been jizzed up the wall instead of being allowed to infect the internet with their idiocy :(

Attachments

• Screenshot - 10_1_2014 , 10_29_32 PM.jpg
    Screenshot - 10_1_2014 , 10_29_32 PM.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 597
Reactions: LadyLuna and Gen
:text-offtopic:
HarmlessSquirrel said:
Leon_Omega said:
I cringe when I read this as well. English is my second language, I should not have a better grasp on it than a native speaker.

I've found that a lot of people (I would guess reasonably educated) who do not speak English as a first language really do have a much better grasp on English than a shocking number of native English-speakers. This seems especially true for speakers of certain non-romance languages such as German, Dutch, and the Scandinavian languages. It seems to be a more difficult transition for native romance language speakers.
I'm not sure if I agree that 'a lot' of ESL-speakers have a much better grasp on English than a lot of native speakers... but what I can say for sure is that after 14 years of learning English among other Germans (in school, then university), and reading a lot of my school friends' homework and essays that fellow students have written, I have not once come across one of them making any of the internet age's most common mistakes made by native speakers:
- their/they're/there
- your/you're
- should-could-would have/of
We make other mistakes, definitely. Many of them, and worse ones, that can actually reflect negatively on the speaker. Tenses? Ugh. Syntax? My worst enemy. :? Irregular verbs? Ew. Pronunciation? Don't even get me started. The stereotypical German accent is like nails on a chalkboard to me.
But the 'your/you're' etc. mistakes mentioned above are never made by anyone here it seems, and at the same time they're being made by many very intelligent and well-spoken English speakers.
Just an interesting little thing I've noticed, and I don't know what the reason might be at all.

LilyMarie said:
:text-offtopic:
HarmlessSquirrel said:
Leon_Omega said:
I cringe when I read this as well. English is my second language, I should not have a better grasp on it than a native speaker.

I've found that a lot of people (I would guess reasonably educated) who do not speak English as a first language really do have a much better grasp on English than a shocking number of native English-speakers. This seems especially true for speakers of certain non-romance languages such as German, Dutch, and the Scandinavian languages. It seems to be a more difficult transition for native romance language speakers.
I'm not sure if I agree that 'a lot' of ESL-speakers have a much better grasp on English than a lot of native speakers... but what I can say for sure is that after 14 years of learning English among other Germans (in school, then university), and reading a lot of my school friends' homework and essays that fellow students have written, I have not once come across one of them making any of the internet age's most common mistakes made by native speakers:
- their/they're/there
- your/you're
- should-could-would have/of

We make other mistakes, definitely. Many of them, and worse ones, that can actually reflect negatively on the speaker. Tenses? Ugh. Syntax? My worst enemy. :? Irregular verbs? Ew. Pronunciation? Don't even get me started. The stereotypical German accent is like nails on a chalkboard to me.
But the 'your/you're' etc. mistakes mentioned above are never made by anyone here it seems, and at the same time they're being made by many very intelligent and well-spoken English speakers.
Just an interesting little thing I've noticed, and I don't know what the reason might be at all.

These things when i first had contact with native english speakers were like "dude, how can you even mistake them? they are so different..." took me a lot of time to consider how you say it out loud and how it is written! For me it is such a silly mistake, but i do the same thing with some words in portuguese. Having a second language is great, and sometimes you write it better than natives just because you have fear of bullying or broken language.

(i hate when i say things wrong because of my accent and people correct me, then they say "it is fine, it is cute" :oops: i study english since i am 5 years old, and we got punished in oral exams for not knowing how to say some words out loud, it is kinda embarassing...i still don't know how to say squirrel or beach/bitch cheat/shit)

I got schooled by a beggar today in free chat. :lol:

Avidshowman: cool, do we get to see some of dulce's pink?
DulceMoon: If you guys keep tipping Ill be more nauthy
Avidshowman: I wanna see that chocolate pink
ComicOzzie: [:mlooking] for Avid's tips
Avidshowman: Yeah when you say stuff they tease. when you try and police rooms it gets no one anywhere 'comicozzie

He's doing us all a service by his constant begging. :woops:

Someone in the twitterspace told me to reference this here so here I go..

[Gasm show in progress. Before this I announced showtime is a no zone where I can't respond]
Member: you wanna keep playing with that until your ready to cum on my cock
Member: No dont look shocked bb just give that pussy a good workout

[Checking PMs during a pause]
Me: Do me a favor and hush.
Member: do you know who i am? im a movie actor and you wont get to meet me and im going to make things a little difficult for you.
Member: Who do you think you are telling me to shut up. FOUR EYES
Me: You are a sad, strange little man.
Member: Dont come pleading

[At this point I hit ignore on him but I found this last gem in my logs!]
Member: You think you can get away with anything until you met me

"Don't look shocked bb" actually made me laugh out loud. The thought that my O face made me appear alarmed is straight up hilarious to me. After that the guy just kept dropping comedic gold.

Dude: Are you married?
Me: TThat's not relevant.
Dude: It is I'd you have a cuckold. Or is that just fantasy?
Me: Of course it is.
Dude: *Leaves in a huff*

So, let me get this straight... You're pissed that I offer cuckolding role play, but am not actually cuckolding anyone? That I'm on a camsite and indulging my customer's fantasies. Wow. Worst camgirl ever, amirite?

Not to mention, I do the open relationship/swinging thing when I'm with someone, so both parties fuck other people.

A room helper doing their best to be an annoying twat...

Agnes_Gru: Sunday Orgasm marathon: Tip 49 = Flash / Tip 499 = Flash + Oil or lotion (your pick) / Tip 999 = Flash + Lotion + Hitachi orgasm !!!!
Aramkiir: i wonder if we must call the bra of wonderwoman a wonder bra ?
Agnes_Gru: First 5 guys to tip 100 tokens will receive a very special surprise !!!!! spots left only!!!
Agnes_Gru: *3
Agnes_Gru: Sunday Orgasm marathon: Tip 49 = Flash / Tip 499 = Flash + Oil or lotion (your pick) / Tip 999 = Flash + Lotion + Hitachi orgasm !!!!
Agnes_Gru: First 5 guys to tip 100 tokens will receive a very special surprise !!!!! 3 spots left only!!!
Agnes_Gru: First 5 guys to tip 100 tokens will receive a very special surprise !!!!! 3 spots left only!!!

All posted within about a minute...

Attachments

• Screenshot - 10_5_2014 , 11_51_04 PM.jpg
    Screenshot - 10_5_2014 , 11_51_04 PM.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 237
Reactions: LadyLuna
I heard that this guy is already in here...but I died:
"combichristr: do you ever let you BF creampie your cornhole?"

And in response to my laughing:
"combichristr: that's a yes"

With a follow up question of:
"combichristr: have you ever taken a load of man yogurt on your tits?"

Edited to add...
"combichristr: you are pretty gooable, in my opinion"

Aw yissss! The complement I waited ALL day for!

:lol:

This was a while back, but it just popped into my head, it is also slightly paraphrased
On cams.com

Memberxxx has tipped $50 (tips/billing there are actually done by dollar amounts)
Memberxxx: oh shit i didn't mean to do that it was an accident
Memberxxx: I'm sorry im going to have to call cams and do a refund
And so on and so forth

At the time i didn't have my sound on, so I don't know if she responded verbally, but I know over there typically models give a lifetime ban for trying to refund anything through them.
I know if it was me, I would have just kicked myself and been out $50...

Edit: at the time she was in free chat(no nudity allowed) so it's not like he could just "get his money's worth" for the tip

Johndoe91 said:
This was a while back, but it just popped into my head, it is also slightly paraphrased
On cams.com

Memberxxx has tipped $50 (tips/billing there are actually done by dollar amounts)
Memberxxx: oh shit i didn't mean to do that it was an accident
Memberxxx: I'm sorry im going to have to call cams and do a refund
And so on and so forth

At the time i didn't have my sound on, so I don't know if she responded verbally, but I know over there typically models give a lifetime ban for trying to refund anything through them.
I know if it was me, I would have just kicked myself and been out $50...

Edit: at the time she was in free chat(no nudity allowed) so it's not like he could just "get his money's worth" for the tip

Done this on MFC with multiple windows open. I sucked it up and the model I did tip was happy. Taking it back is just scummy.

JickyJuly said:
I have been asked no less than 5 times this hour if I am pregnant. I actually went to look and see if Streamate had put me back in the pregnant category. I gave birth 2 months ago and took myself out of the pregnant category. PSA to all humans: If you want to know if someone is pregnant, look for some clues. If you can't determine it yourself, the answer is no. Do NOT ask. For the record, here is a picture of my guts without photoshop. Not the best, but for someone who has given birth twice in less than two years pretty fucking decent.

A model that i frequent was kinda starting to look like she was showing, but I didn't want to ask i figured if she was she would announce it pretty soon. I asked her something about going private and she mentioned shark week... Good news bad news kinda thing i guess lol

thelicker2: wanna ask a wierd quest if ya allow me..?
Me: Sure, ask me.
thelicker2: when in school if guys ask to touch or lick ur boobies....
Me: :roll: yeah, that happens. Guys just come up to me in the hallway and say "Hey Lily, can I just lick your boobs for a second?" It happens so often, everyone's already gotten used to it..
thelicker2: bcoz ur beautiful n hard to resist...yea
thelicker2: so hv u...allowed them anytime..?
My face: :happy8: :help: :woops:
ThundrWeasel: Lily? Try not to let your head explode.
thelicker2: i really like u lily
Dutchy874: damn
Summit131: I'd ask you how your doing so far today, but I may have an idea ahaha
thelicker2: u neveer told...did ya allowed them anytime..?