AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
"What are you wearing?"

:woops: You can literally see each garment I have on. The neckline of my nightie is open and my bra's hanging out. The back is pulled up to give a peek of my booty, with a side-effect of also showing my panties.

This question holds no relevance on video.

ComicOzzie said:
Pr1nsCharmin: hi darling
Pr1nsCharmin: nice feet
Pr1nsCharmin: do you have great toe control?

Is that a thing now? :?

It's more for footjobs and also some people can wiggle their pinky toes. It apparently is really attractive to foot guys XD

haha thank you very much for the translation :lol:

Reactions: JimsX
LilLitaRose said:
ComicOzzie said:

It's more for footjobs and also some people can wiggle their pinky toes. It apparently is really attractive to foot guys XD

I can wiggle my ring toes but not my pinky toes. Never thought to film that :)

"Rib bumpers" is apparently another term for breasts...man, my head hurts from reading that. :woops:

Teagan_Chase said:
LilLitaRose said:
ComicOzzie said:

I can wiggle my ring toes but not my pinky toes. Never thought to film that :)

I can give a "thumbs up" with my big toes pointed straight up. I include it in nearly every foot video I do.

Reactions: Teagan
LilyMarie said:
HarmlessSquirrel said:
Leon_Omega said:
I cringe when I read this as well. English is my second language, I should not have a better grasp on it than a native speaker.

I've found that a lot of people (I would guess reasonably educated) who do not speak English as a first language really do have a much better grasp on English than a shocking number of native English-speakers. This seems especially true for speakers of certain non-romance languages such as German, Dutch, and the Scandinavian languages. It seems to be a more difficult transition for native romance language speakers.
I'm not sure if I agree that 'a lot' of ESL-speakers have a much better grasp on English than a lot of native speakers... but what I can say for sure is that after 14 years of learning English among other Germans (in school, then university), and reading a lot of my school friends' homework and essays that fellow students have written, I have not once come across one of them making any of the internet age's most common mistakes made by native speakers:
- their/they're/there
- your/you're
- should-could-would have/of
We make other mistakes, definitely. Many of them, and worse ones, that can actually reflect negatively on the speaker. Tenses? Ugh. Syntax? My worst enemy. :? Irregular verbs? Ew. Pronunciation? Don't even get me started. The stereotypical German accent is like nails on a chalkboard to me.
But the 'your/you're' etc. mistakes mentioned above are never made by anyone here it seems, and at the same time they're being made by many very intelligent and well-spoken English speakers.
Just an interesting little thing I've noticed, and I don't know what the reason might be at all.
Also too/to...

The members of those word sets sound the same but are spelled differently. I'm convinced that these kinds of mistakes are caused by not regularly reading books, magazines, newspapers/websites, etc. that use proper English. When you read, you get constant visual reinforcement of proper usage and spelling. Without such reinforcement, you're likely to forget what you may have learned about English usage in school.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Members like Scorpion are what make MFC so special...

tolstoy has tipped TaniaAngel 10 tokens.
ltolstoy has tipped TaniaAngel 10 tokens.
ScorpianLover: those nipples are starting to swell up hunny !
ScorpianLover: so is my cock !!

ALLLYOUNEEDD has tipped FloraBella_ 2 tokens.
ALLLYOUNEEDD: can i see you ass babe
ALLLYOUNEEDD: spread it babe
ALLLYOUNEEDD: come on last one spread it babe

There is a reason why you can't include a tip note with a 2 token tip. :woops:

ComicOzzie said:
ALLLYOUNEEDD: can i see you ass babe
ALLLYOUNEEDD: spread it babe
ALLLYOUNEEDD: come on last one spread it babe

There is a reason why you can't include a tip note with a 2 token tip. :woops:

Off-topic drool session ... Flora!! :oops:

Reactions: ComicOzzie