AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
JimsX said:
Licking his tongue after he rimmed her? That can't be sanitary.

bilitrZ.jpg

She kept telling him to take her private then...after way too long, she finally banned him.

jchris98765 : ive missed u love
jchris98765 : i need to give u this load soon
jchris98765 : i owe u one
jchris98765 : im going to get ready
jchris98765 : let me get ready
jchris98765 : ill tell u when
jchris98765 : can u grab that dildo
jchris98765 : im almost ready love
jchris98765 : i owe u a load
jchris98765 : can you suck on that toy and countdown from 3 and tell me cum in your mouth please babe
jchris98765 : can you suck on that toy and countdown from 3 and tell me cum in your mouth please babe
jchris98765 : im waiting for u
jchris98765 : i need to give it to u soon

To a model in Kazakhstan.

BenDoverbarc: be an exchange student here
BenDoverbarc: dancing till 6 A.M.
BenDoverbarc: McDonalds pays 140 tokens an hour
BenDoverbarc: free rent!!!!!!
BenDoverbarc: U so cute
BenDoverbarc: not kidding about anything
BenDoverbarc: everything is fact even the MacDonalds statement
BenDoverbarc: make US money send it home
BenDoverbarc: Save US money here in US take it all home in 2020
BenDoverbarc: be Kazekstan millioaire
BenDoverbarc: pack bags now!!!!!!

Come here, work as a stripper all night, then go to work at McDonald's and finally come home and fuck me, cuz that free rent is not really free. :roll:

Basic: How about you show us your full dancing potential
Me: How about you just be quiet and enjoy the show? ;P
Basic: Ah,I am willing to grant you my kik if you'd like divahkiin goddess
Me: I don't have kik or a cell for that matter, sorry!
Basic: Damn,I am out of luck for finding a poetry muse
Me: Asking me to dance better and 'granting your kik' isn't really poetry, guy.
Basic: A land of lust/A young woman with body of goddess,soul of lust/Eyes hypnotize the best of man/Just as thee pleasure with mere sight of thee
Basic: That which I said is poetry

Be still, my ovaries.
If only being a muse didn't require kik..
I'm going to die alone, aren't I?

H9E2VIa.gif

i will Load money on mobile i do this and i become a mail become
in this Mail stand it go not
can you me a toy from you

:think: :think: :think:

(edit because moar)

ShaeBBW said:
My favorite WTF moment so far is this guy that tells me every time he is on the same thing and I have yet to understand what the hell it means. LOL

"I want to breed you"
LoL.. For you city folk...'breeding' comes from animal husbandry terminology for the most part. 'to breed you' means to impregnate you or have some serious attempts at it. Like with animals, no love or dinner and flowers involved, just get after it. :-D

you may also hear certain people referred to as "breeders" in a derogatory fashion. This usually is aimed toward economically disadvantaged that have very little, live below poverty levels and yet seem to pop out kids like candy from a gum machine. " Welfare baby mommas" also fit this category much of the time.

SaffronBurke said:
i will Load money on mobile i do this and i become a mail become
in this Mail stand it go not
can you me a toy from you

:think: :think: :think:

(edit because moar)
Germans on the internet, I swear to God..... :banghead:
He's saying, "I will load money on the mobile version of the site (I guess he's talking about buying tokens on MFC/adding his credit card on Streamate, depending what site we're talking about...?), I'm doing that and I'm getting a mail, this mail says it's not working. Can you give me one of your toys?"

(In case someone might be interested... It's apparent that he's German due to the mistakes he's making. Germans tend to get into trouble with the word 'become' in their first one or two years of learning English - become looks like 'bekommen', which is 'receive' or 'get' in German. So he thought 'I'm getting a mail' could be said as 'I become a mail'.
Also, 'it goes not' is a 100% literal (and therefore useless) translation of 'es geht nicht', which means 'it's not working' in German. So he thought he could use 'it goes not', and forgot the inflection of the word 'go', of course, turning the sentence into 'it go not'. These are mistakes that somebody who didn't learn English for more than a year or two makes, and someone like that should do some courses before trying to converse with native English speakers. :()

mr_goodtime1 has tipped Adrey_ 100 tokens: 'to hear your beautiful voice'
Adrey_: thank you but i dont want to
Adrey_: talk
jmcderm: damn he tipped you 100 and you wont even talk
Adrey_: no
Adrey_: i never said i would talk for 100 tokens
Adrey_: he should have asked
jmcderm: you should show us your ass then
Adrey_: oh because you tipped me jm?

I love how jmcderm takes another member's tip and demands to see some ass with it. :woops:

i called him out on being super gross (and a bunch peeps in my room agreed) then he said 'oh sorry, i thought i was being romantic'

Attachments

• Screenshot 2014-12-10 at 3.40.27 PM.png
    Screenshot 2014-12-10 at 3.40.27 PM.png
    9 KB · Views: 209
emuukhagma: I'll bet your nipples are as pink as yr brough

Profile says 40 years old, he's on an adult site and doesn't know how to spell bra.

This is the bra in question, ya know, purely for reference purposes.

Attachments

• Screenshot - 12_11_2014 , 2_06_38 PM.jpg
    Screenshot - 12_11_2014 , 2_06_38 PM.jpg
    333 KB · Views: 153
JerryBoBerry said:

Profile says 40 years old, he's on an adult site and doesn't know how to spell bra.

Nice brough, bb :thumbleft:

JerryBoBerry said:

Cool story, brough.

wonderkittyy said:
DemmTits: you've had 2 pregnancies??? O>O
Adrey_: :yes
DemmTits: wow
DemmTits: do you have children then?

This cracked me up lol.

To be fair not every girl who has been pregnant actually has kids too. Just thought id point that out.

Someone asked what size my boobs were a few minutes ago, like always, I gave a simple "all pertinent information is listed in my profile. :) " Got this in return. Lay off the roids dude..... :?
kizmetkid44: hey... i didnt come here to profiles... you dont need to be so snippy... you are pretty until u speak.... drop the fuckin attitude.. ugh

Sevrin said:
JerryBoBerry said:

Cool story, brough.
Erin go Bragh, Patty.