AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
when a member named "big9inch" takes you exclusive and wonders why you start laughing when you open his cam and he is 3 inches at most.

(i do sph, and this wasn't to get a reaction out of me apparently, so i told him he should change his name and we got back to the scheduled programming lol.)

member wins/is rewarded with a video, and I ask which one he would like.
"i dunno what vids you have is there a list somewhere?"
On my profile, like everyother camgirl. :?

katza_ said:
That sort of reminds me of this guy in PM today.

ZC1fIXA.png

People who have a few tokens laying around and think that that makes them entitled to get everything spelled out just for them because they're a special snowflake, even though everything I offer is in my topic and my videos are described just fine on my profile...

It was funny in this case though because this happened right after MFC's glitch today that made everyone's tokens visible, so I could see that he had only a couple of tokens, anyway.

katza_ said:
It always kills me when a member spends so long deciding...sometimes they even PM other members... "what's your favorite video she does?" You'd think they were buying their last meal on Earth. lol

katza_ said:

For one of the models whose room I hang out in, I did an emote of her video list. Half the people on MFC have no idea profiles exist, and half of the rest won't bother looking. That seemed easier.

Nordling said:
katza_ said:
It always kills me when a member spends so long deciding...sometimes they even PM other members... "what's your favorite video she does?" You'd think they were buying their last meal on Earth. lol
I can kinda understand it, though. I posted on this forum once before that one particularly bad purchase ended up souring the entire store for me.

That said, usually my problem deciding is less "which was the best one by consensus?" and more "fuck, I like this one and this one and those ones, but I can only get one of them now."

zippypinhead said:
emma_skye12 said:
I have a member who I am now doing Skype shows for. The deal, I give him Skype shows in exchange for Amazon gifts. I don't mind doing that.

Now after I tell this bit, someone tell me if this is a fair trade or not:

It was pair of panties that I got in the mail today. Unfortunately, my butt is just a little big for those panties. They were only $6, but I have more packages coming in.
So I message to let him know that "Hey! I'm super sorry to say this but the panties are just not my size :/"
And he was like "That's okay! Well hey :) if they don't fit, I want a picture of your naked body instead"

Is this fair because... I don't know. :?

Edit: I should say this will be the first Skype show I've done for him once my other packages are in.

Seems like a fairly easy and diplomatic solution to me. Can we assume that the panties were ill-fitting through no fault of his? He did still spend the money, and I doubt this is some nefarious scheme to trade useless underwear for random naked pictures. As long as you aren't averse to taking and distributing naked pictures of yourself, a racy selfie is gonna take a few seconds to shoot and send his way, so it shouldn't be something that's going to take up much time or energy. And even if you think that, on its face, you might be coming out of this trade a bit down, a quick bit of good-will customer service is likely going to go a long way with a trusted and proven paying customer. It's always nice to be shown that your patronage is valued, after all.

I've personally found that gift-giving can be a crap shoot. I used to like giving gifts, but too many things going wrong -- including an undelivered magic wand -- has caused me to stop. Have you considered trading for gift cards?

I wasn't really being down about it. :) Even before then (before he talked to me about Skype shows) he always asks to send him nudes. Keep in mind, this guy hasn't really paid me that much on Streamate, he's only had one private with me on Streamate and he's been in a few of my rarely given Gold Shows and the admission wasn't all that much either. so it makes me feel iffy whenever he's been asking about nudes. I hope that makes sense :)

And yes GiftCards would be better, but I think he wants to choose what I wear in the Skype shows.

LilyMarie said:
It was funny in this case though because this happened right after MFC's glitch today that made everyone's tokens visible, so I could see that he had only a couple of tokens, anyway.

:naughty:

justjoinedtopost said:
LilyMarie said:

:naughty:
Says the guy who did the exact same thing and lied about his tokens. :stfu:

11:43:43 PM shwymbo: wanna fun game?
11:44:55 PM shwymbo: a guessing game.
11:45:20 PM shwymbo: oh you like games?
11:46:25 PM shwymbo: not war BETTER
11:47:54 PM shwymbo: cant play the game if you dont pay attention
11:48:56 PM shwymbo: theres no concentration in here
11:49:53 PM shwymbo: its like beavis and butthead
11:53:25 PM shwymbo: ones anorexic the other OBVIOUSLY overeats. Guess which is which. LOLOLOLOLOL

now mind you, while there was no concentration, they were getting tipped (not by him of course) and doing shots...

emma_skye12 said:
zippypinhead said:
emma_skye12 said:
I have a member who I am now doing Skype shows for. The deal, I give him Skype shows in exchange for Amazon gifts. I don't mind doing that.

It was pair of panties that I got in the mail today. Unfortunately, my butt is just a little big for those panties. They were only $6, but I have more packages coming in.
So I message to let him know that "Hey! I'm super sorry to say this but the panties are just not my size :/"
And he was like "That's okay! Well hey :) if they don't fit, I want a picture of your naked body instead"

Edit: I should say this will be the first Skype show I've done for him once my other packages are in.

Seems like a fairly easy and diplomatic solution to me. Can we assume that the panties were ill-fitting through no fault of his? He did still spend the money, and I doubt this is some nefarious scheme to trade useless underwear for random naked pictures. As long as you aren't averse to taking and distributing naked pictures of yourself, a racy selfie is gonna take a few seconds to shoot and send his way, so it shouldn't be something that's going to take up much time or energy. And even if you think that, on its face, you might be coming out of this trade a bit down, a quick bit of good-will customer service is likely going to go a long way with a trusted and proven paying customer. It's always nice to be shown that your patronage is valued, after all.

I've personally found that gift-giving can be a crap shoot. I used to like giving gifts, but too many things going wrong -- including an undelivered magic wand -- has caused me to stop. Have you considered trading for gift cards?

I wasn't really being down about it. :) Even before then (before he talked to me about Skype shows) he always asks to send him nudes. Keep in mind, this guy hasn't really paid me that much on Streamate, he's only had one private with me on Streamate and he's been in a few of my rarely given Gold Shows and the admission wasn't all that much either. so it makes me feel iffy whenever he's been asking about nudes. I hope that makes sense :)

And yes GiftCards would be better, but I think he wants to choose what I wear in the Skype shows.

Yeah, your take is fair. With the information you'd provided, I guess I was just approaching the situation as a guy who has limited funds to spend, prefers pictures and videos to live shows, and has had some bad experiences with gifting. To me, having a model toss a nude of appreciation my way, even though the gift I'd sent her didn't work out, would pretty much ensure that I'd be back with full pockets in the future.

zippypinhead said:
emma_skye12 said:
zippypinhead said:
emma_skye12 said:

Yeah, your take is fair. With the information you'd provided, I guess I was just approaching the situation as a guy who has limited funds to spend, prefers pictures and videos to live shows, and has had some bad experiences with gifting. To me, having a model toss a nude of appreciation my way, even though the gift I'd sent her didn't work out, would pretty much ensure that I'd be back with full pockets in the future.

Well, he's always in my chat room lol :) I like his company. He makes me laugh a lot. I have a few pictures I can send to him, I don't mind. I like gifts so I definitely don't mind. And yes, I thought about it and I don't expect everyone to be able to spend on me but I know with positive attitude towards the said person, they do eventually private me. :thumbleft:
I don't know, maybe it's just me... But I can get kinda bored so it's nice when people are there just to keep me company.

OK, I normally don't take the bate when it obvious that this person just wants me to feed the fire/troll... but I've been drinking jack Daniels tonight... and alcohol brings out the instigator in me... but I found this shit hella funny...

Jerkanator: how r u

Jerkanator: can i vent on u

Jerkanator: guess not. gl.. youve alway sbeen cool far as i know

A_Poker_Babe: of course hun

A_Poker_Babe: whats wrong?

Jerkanator: im so fucking pissed

Jerkanator: why do you girls have to all turn out the same

Jerkanator: yet out of the other side of your mouth claim how your so sweet and nice

Jerkanator: its a fucking joke

A_Poker_Babe: whoa..... slow down there cowboy... wth are u talking about? I sure hope I'm miss reading this PM and u mean that u're joking with me

Jerkanator: no im not joking. you women lie and cheat. fact

Jerkanator: its disgusting

A_Poker_Babe: OMFG R U Drunk or something? so yeah, women do that... that is a fact... but so do men, does that mean that all men do it? No!

A_Poker_Babe: so why u mad at me? I had no clue I lied and cheated on you?

Jerkanator: oh so you dont cheat. youve never cheated on your man.. if you dont get enough attention you wont cheat on your guy or flirt with othr guys.. 98 percent of women will do it..

Jerkanator: not all good guys will. every few good guys

Jerkanator: reason ive never been married

Jerkanator: you women are a fucking disgusting fucking breed and you wonder why you get treated like u do

A_Poker_Babe: Noooooo... the reason why u never married... is because u're a fucking psycho

Jerkanator: lol u dont know me that well but thank you

Jerkanator: wow your cresko the amaozn

Jerkanator: you can tell that from nothing

Jerkanator: i didnt know you were psychic]

Jerkanator: its cuz i dont trust women u dumb bitch

Jerkanator: u alllll cheat and are money grubbers

Jerkanator: wow i must be psychic

Jerkanator: i got that from nothing..see how good i am

Jerkanator: lol

Jerkanator: get the fuck out of here

A_Poker_Babe: You Norman Bates... PSYCHO!!!

Jerkanator: loli wish

Jerkanator: then there would be a reason why im so pissed at u women

Jerkanator: your a liar. a cheat and money grabber. truth hurts. so deflect attention and call me psycho. im a genius.. women like u so easy to read

Jerkanator: fucking idiot

Jerkanator: think you can outsmart me lol

Jerkanator: maybe you can make more statements about shit you dont have a fucking clue about lol

Jerkanator: fucking typical stupid bitch

Jerkanator: im going to be coming across a lot fo money and power soon. and i will never ever give money grabbing disgusting chicks like you the time of day i will find th pure of heart

Jerkanator: hey im a loser..no on e loves me..lmfao.. are you done.. stupid cunt

Poker_Babe said:
OK, I normally don't take the bate when it obvious that this person just wants me to feed the fire/troll... but I've been drinking jack Daniels tonight... and alcohol brings out the instigator in me... but I found this shit hella funny...

Jerkanator: wow your cresko the amaozn

Jerkanator: you can tell that from nothing

Jerkanator: i didnt know you were psychic]

'cresko the amaozn' :woops: I shuddered at that. The guy has been in the business 45 freaking years. If you're going to reference him at least get one part of the name right.

Attachments

• kreskin.jpeg
    kreskin.jpeg
    31.2 KB · Views: 349
damn i wanna make you a mommy
Actually, less making me go "wtf", more making me go :pukeright:

You know, some people introduce themself into a chat room with a "hello". Not this fella here, nope. Some people check to make sure that others are into the same fetishes they are rather than just jumping into them. Not this fella here, nope.

I've only just started camming, but had a couple of wtf ones so far:

"I want to suck the pee right out of you and drink it down...sister" Somehow the sister part made this even creepier

"Open the great tit!" - kept repeating it til I had to silence him

April Fool's Day is tomorrow, sir.

Dude:how much can i pay you to mess up the room?
Me: Uhhhhhh, nothing, because I wont' do it.
Dude: ok
Dude: u do keep it very neat
Me: Yeah, I do.
Dude: some models go crazy and mess up their rooms
Me: Yeah, well, most people aren't interested in a show where the room is a mess, so most models try to keep their rooms pretty clean.
Dude:there WAS ONE that she went so crazy, the studio owner kicked her out on live CAM
Me: No matter what you say, I'm not going to do it.
Dude: pretend to be my therapist
Me: No, I don't get paid enough for that, and if I wanted to do it, I'd have gone to school for it.
Dude: ill pay u a session
Dude: 175 per hour
Me: No, I don't want to. If I wanted to, I would have gone to school for it.
Dude: what will u do for me?
Me: Well, if you take me private, I do this crazy thing known as "masturbating"
Dude: whats behind the door?
Me: My bathroom, and, no, I'm not doing anything in there for you.
Dude: i want to talk to your mom
Me: Well, that's not an option.
Dude: whats her phone number?
Me: I don't know it, and I'm not going to find it for you.

Awwww, dammit, I shoulda done the 867-5309 gag that I do when strange doods ask for my number on the street.

LoonaVision said:
johhnyboy10101: how fast can you make me cum?

My response to this is: "Not as fast as I can make you go...ban"

They usually behave after that...or add "lol", because adding "lol" makes any unreasonable comment/request acceptable :roll:

member: where you from ?
me: Europe :)
member: niice
member: does that mean romania?:p
me: no
member: then ?
me: *gave him not exact but true location*
member: yeah sure
*member logged off*
What made him think I'm from Romania so much that he didn't believed I'm from elsewhere and logged off? :eek:

I'm not Romanian, for God's sake!

Edited to add: I told my boy about it and he said:
I've been trying to root it out of you by insisting to carry your shopping bags. You didn't let me and that's the reason!
Me: That means you're Romanian too.
He: But deep inside I'm an old Viking.

:lol:

Blanx94 said:
member: where you from ?
me: Europe :)
member: niice
member: does that mean romania?:p
me: no
member: then ?
me: *gave him not exact but true location*
member: yeah sure
*member logged off*
What made him think I'm from Romania so much that he didn't believed I'm from elsewhere and logged off? :eek:

I'm not Romanian, for God's sake!

Admit it. You're totally Romanian. Look at those cheek bones, that hair. It screams Romania!

Come back and look at that picture tomorrow. It'll make more sense then. Although it's still funny today too. :lol:

Attachments

• Screenshot - 4_1_2015 , 2_07_25 PM.png
    Screenshot - 4_1_2015 , 2_07_25 PM.png
    162.7 KB · Views: 110
Got this bad boy in a pm yesterday

sexy andbeautifll which part burgh are you in now-me got drink's vodka and kaluha loking for sexy active guest white Russian or i can tavel for xxx extra arousal-erogenouse climax's and play all night

crazy dude: me in anniesland

crazy dude: can play alll night-like the britney track

Crazy dude: got5 duvies and10 pillow's contact me *random number* or *random number* text me we an get closer and with comfort and care on ths cold and rainy night

crazy dude: sensual do you like eccentuated pleaure's hel you climax so text me now

crazy dude: eccentuated pleasure's help you climax so text me for meet and get to know

crazy dude: yourso beautifull - do you like mdma -win-vodka -whisky-amerreto cola -all sort's -for a anal feel submisive sensual for real kinky receptiveness contact me please ever be in Scotland don't hesitate got a spare room for a friend

I just can't even decipher this thing.... :shock:

A guy this morning didn't believe that I'm German.

It happens every other shift that people tell me I don't sound German, but I've never had anyone just straight-up not believe me before.

(I'm only including that part of the conversation and cutting out everything else)
01:26:04 AM JonIndiana: wie geht's, fräulein? (That was the first thing he said, probably trying to 'catch me in the act' or something :lol: )
Me: I'm fine.
01:28:12 AM JonIndiana: are you really german?
Me: Yes
01:28:38 AM JonIndiana: i don't hear any accent
(...)
01:30:04 AM JonIndiana: could you just say a sentence in german so we could be sure?
01:30:58 AM JonIndiana: aus bei mit nach zeit von zu
Me: I don't have to prove anything to you. The other people who are talking in this room know for sure that I'm German, and they're not questioning it. Besides, that would be such a weird thing to lie about.
01:34:12 AM JonIndiana: say "ich bin ein echter Deutscher' (He wants me to say "I am a real German", clearly not accepting anything I just said.)
01:35:01 AM LilyMarie: (I was typing now) Why would anyone lie about being GERMAN of all things
01:35:16 AM LilyMarie: That doesn't give you any kind of advantage whatsoever, that's the weirdest thing to lie about?
01:35:22 AM JonIndiana: i would lie about it cause i like germany
01:35:49 AM LilyMarie: yeah good for you. I'm not a liar though, sorry.
(...)
01:38:24 AM JonIndiana: i don't like the french. they're gay.

And banned. :banghead: