AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
This message I got in my Streamate inbox:
"Tomorrow sometime i want to live chat with you your my perfect sexy emo or punk bbw i want to fuck you so bad"

I'm guessing it's a copy-past, but it made me giggle because I'm a lot of things but emo punk is not one of them :giggle:

sumbitches teaming up on the poor girl...

mommysgone: Tell me ur 13 and I'll take u private
mommysgone: and sho me a foot
downsouthtnman: hello lovely
mommysgone: uncle wants to molest u
downsouthtnman: good and yourself
downsouthtnman: love the lil girl look
mommysgone: no on fone I missed ur feet csn u do that again
﷯ brightbead: thx
downsouthtnman: what's your name beautiful
mommysgone: now type ur 13 and I'l
downsouthtnman: your sick she needs to be 14 lol
mommysgone: either or
You are in Free Chat now.
downsouthtnman: since you won't say name how about daddies girl

Have I mentioned this guy before? His MFC profile is just... wat. I see his comments on models' profiles when I'm doing verifications and its always the same:
hi love, let me be the one here to give sweet kisses to you all over your body specially the tender parts, welcome to MFC, hope you have lots of fun and fortune here, my best wishes and good luck to you. rated and admired you and also sent to you a MFC mail.sorry for being a little naughty too. sweet kisses to you add me as your friend hope to see you again and again .i would be pleased if you would write to me on my profile page wall too.
ridiculous schpeel.

View attachment 54640

After the model told him 'no' for the third or fourth time, he left.

I told him I thought maybe he had a medical condition with the whole 8 months thing.
OMG I had this guy in my room the other day... He kept trying to get me to look in the camera and if I forgot he would spam chat with things about losing his boner.

This message I got in my Streamate inbox:
"Tomorrow sometime i want to live chat with you your my perfect sexy emo or punk bbw i want to fuck you so bad"

I'm guessing it's a copy-past, but it made me giggle because I'm a lot of things but emo punk is not one of them :giggle:
"sexy emo OR punk bbw" - it's so hard to decide! :)

Log on to check my messages and a member who has PM privileges and Snapchat but who hardly tips or talks to me, just pops in & out of my room sometimes, sends me a PM:

Member: you getting on cam later?
Me: I don't think I'll be able to tonight, I'm having internet issues :/
Member: well fix it

:whew:
Thanks member. Idk what I would have done without your encouragement. Fixing my internet hadn't even crossed my mind. You've saved the night. :clap:

It's been an interesting morning so far:

k6msH3Q.png

^Sorry I didn't physically laugh out loud to massage your ego. I don't tend to burst out laughing most times that I find something funny...that's just my way. I kind of chuckled and said "Ahhh I see what you did there!", but obviously that wasn't enough for you to feel better about yourself. It may have also helped if you actually made up a bad joke rather than taking a random bad joke from the internet that I've seen so many times it's worn on me.

It honestly felt weird him saying that, as if he thought I was trying to cater to a niche like whale tipping bad joke guys (like some guys whine about fake geek girls). No dude. I just say lame things that I think are funny. It's my warning to you all.

Fb3EMou.png

^Yes, let me go look through my collection of random women I have just lying around in wait to be dragged on cam. Oh wait sorry, can't since I didn't sign on for a couple account.

I accidentally deleted the third, but I was in a private when a guy thought it was necessary to ask in free chat if I was there, and repeat "Hello?" over and over again as if I'd respond while in a paid chat.

gHut1Ih.png

aaaaand reported...

That last one was so gross. It nearly made me throw up.lol

When someone totally random shows up in my room just as I am about to log off and asks for a private I tell him I'm done for the day and I only do privates with friends... His response? "But I have 200 tokens for private for you" ... I literally burst out laughing. No dude I don't need your fucking $10 lol

Not so much a "say" that makes you go wtf, but seriously neither I nor the model on cam were legally allowed to cam when this guy first created his basic account. WTF?! At least open a new basic account, so you don't look like you've been freeloading for 11 years!

p8XRqxV.png

Last edited:
Have I mentioned this guy before? His MFC profile is just... wat. I see his comments on models' profiles when I'm doing verifications and its always the same: ridiculous schpeel.
I've been noticing this guy for a while now. Of course, if you read profiles, it would be damn near impossible to miss him.

There is another one too http://profiles.myfreecams.com/RomanianRaven.
Hello let me be the first one to welcome you to MFC. I am the first one to rate you 5 stars and admire you. Good luck on this site

Wondered about both of them.

Last edited:
In the room of a model who has been in the top 100 nearly every month for the past 5 years...

pussylikr0: Tip if u want more tips, look into the cam lens alot. also, engage ur audience like they are sitting in the room with you. You will soar to the top of the list.
pussylikr0: I'm a professional marketer. Plz consider my advice. Y ou too beautiful not to be at the top.

Thanks for your unsolicited advice, Mt. Non-Tipper. :smuggrin::smuggrin:

pussylikr0: Tip if u want more tips, look into the cam lens alot. also, engage ur audience like they are sitting in the room with you. You will soar to the top of the list.
koolray finally signed up for premium and named himself pussylikr0!

The MFC trolls have moved to dating sites! Actually got this message on my dating profile:

"Some people like animals, I like to kill them" from a member with a stereotypical screen name that loosely alludes to fucking.

:facepalm:

pussylikr0: I'm a professional marketer. Plz consider my advice. Y ou too beautiful not to be at the top

Look at people when you talk to them. That right there is some next-level marketing shit.

Match made in heaven...

steveman31: i m good, u?
steveman31: u ready to humilate ur tiny cock loser of a bf?
cooldude8513: Hey do you do sph?
steveman31: yes she does, and she S AMAZING!!!
siera: i do
elguapo512: what's sph
steveman31: best on this site, i know cuz i ve been pvt with her many times
steveman31: small penis humiliation
cooldude8513: Do you cheat in real life?
steveman31: she s better than any other girl
siera: no cool
steveman31: she would if she was my gf, i could n t please her
steveman31: she really is my favorite girl on here
cooldude8513: after your done with steve i want you to tell who is smaller :)
steveman31: u ll never be disappointed going pvt with her
steveman31: how small r u cooldude?
steveman31: i m only 4.5 in long and 1 inch across, siera s seen it, and laughed at it
cooldude8513: hurry up and go private with her so I can and she will judge lol

I would do u with your glass on

I mean.... I don't take them off when I fuck, because I want to SEE what's going on, so anyone who would fuck me would fuck me with them on. You're not special, bro.

Match made in heaven...

steveman31: i m good, u?
steveman31: u ready to humilate ur tiny cock loser of a bf?
cooldude8513: Hey do you do sph?
steveman31: yes she does, and she S AMAZING!!!
siera: i do
elguapo512: what's sph
steveman31: best on this site, i know cuz i ve been pvt with her many times
steveman31: small penis humiliation
cooldude8513: Do you cheat in real life?
steveman31: she s better than any other girl
siera: no cool
steveman31: she would if she was my gf, i could n t please her
steveman31: she really is my favorite girl on here
cooldude8513: after your done with steve i want you to tell who is smaller :)
steveman31: u ll never be disappointed going pvt with her
steveman31: how small r u cooldude?
steveman31: i m only 4.5 in long and 1 inch across, siera s seen it, and laughed at it
cooldude8513: hurry up and go private with her so I can and she will judge lol

They need to just skip the middleman and fuck each other.

Please tell me that's not all the same guy.
Ha no do it for free was today, vomit is requested a lot, and the third one are all requested often but that guy called me a prude with it lol

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: Ann_Sulu