AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
This dude recently messaged me on ELM asking me for a video of a dog tickling me by licking my stomach and feet. I told him that it was against the rules to have animals in products, even for non-sexual stuff, plus I don't have a dog, so I figured that would be the end of it. No such luck. He then asks for a fictional story instead and, being the absolute genius I am, I ask what kind. "How about a crazy story in which a dog somehow has his way with you?" Nope nope nope. Christ on a crappper, what is wrong with people?

Well, if he lives in a busy enough city, walking may be faster than driving. it sure is that way in Boston, even after the Big Dig. :p

I would think that if he was really as wealthy as he claims, he wouldn't have to walk anywhere for Internet because it would be in his house.

I would think that if he was really as wealthy as he claims, he wouldn't have to walk anywhere for Internet because it would be in his house.

:oops: Read Cafe, missed the Internet part x.x

When guys get pissy when I tell them that my relationship status is irrelevant/doesn't matter/etc. Sorry not sorry that I don't answer that question, buddy, I'm saying "none of your damn business" as politely as possible.

Today on a NiteFlirt call I had someone describe how they'd "Bite down at the base" of my clit and "drag [his] teeth from the base to the tip of the clit" then proceeded to ask me to pinch my clit hard between my fingernails, until I screamed out in pain. None of this would be all that shocking in a BDSM session but this was a vanilla call and he seemed to be under the impression that a girl would get off from having her clit pinched BETWEEN THEIR FINGERNAILS! :dead:

Today on a NiteFlirt call I had someone describe how they'd "Bite down at the base" of my clit and "drag [his] teeth from the base to the tip of the clit" then proceeded to ask me to pinch my clit hard between my fingernails, until I screamed out in pain. None of this would be all that shocking in a BDSM session but this was a vanilla call and he seemed to be under the impression that a girl would get off from having her clit pinched BETWEEN THEIR FINGERNAILS! :dead:

I have gotten off from pain, with nothing else involved... spanking my pussy, specifically aiming for the clit, as hard as I could...

It sucks when they ask for one kind of show then change to a different one without warning or discussion...

Last edited:
Member: I wish i had money to give you sweety but im not working now im fighting stage four throat cancer, suck

Call me heartless, but I have a really hard time believing these kind of things when I read them online because of all the people who lie for sympathy. Even if it is true, which I highly doubt, it's something better said in a PM if him and the model are close.

Same member a little while later: I would give my finest goat to any body excep hot milfy momt
You just made my nine inch cock a ten
OmfGod ! I would so tongue ur ass hole

If you think a model is older than the age she has posted on her profile, it's best to just keep that to yourself. I was in a girl's chatroom the other day and she had 21 posted on her profile for her age. I thought she was older than 21 too, but I know better than to say that. One guy said "Are you really 21?" and she said yes and he said "Honestly I thought you were 41." You could tell she was pissed, but she didn't kick him out. I don't see anything good coming out of telling the camgirl you think she is older than the age posted on her profile.

Last edited:
This is more of a LOL rather than a WTF, but... I overheard this in a room after a model had just vigorously finished her show.

member: wow, did you just come?
model: uh.. no.. I was here all along, didn't you see me?
Thus, why I enjoy using cum vs. come. It clears up confusions like dis.

Yes I do realize she was probably joking.

Record breakers! Every day online!

ChinoEl: oh myyy...really my kinf of Ladie..Classy and Mature..Love the GLASSES and the Phatt Ass
ChinoEl: mmmm...Im so glad i decided to come on...do u remember Me Lover? Im your VERY HANDSOME FELLOW MALE MODEL COLLEAGUE here in the US..?
ChinoEl: Eno...Im already THICK AND stroking my 12 inch SHAVEN COCK WITH SHEA BUTTER AND OILS..

Member: I can't get into your room. Did you ban me?

Not WTF worthy on it's own. However, this guy has come back and said this same thing 3 times in a row now. His initial ban was because he was creepy and rude. Then 3 times in a row he comes back confused about what is going on. I can't tell if it's unintentional or if he's literally thinking "Well it's 7PM again. Time for me to go and ask Div if I was banned."

• Funny!
Reactions: Nordling
Completely out of the blue, in a model's room while she was doing a show...

08:55:03 AM di4m0nd: My grandma died from stage 4 cancer due to doctors giving her surgery by killing her faster when she could of been saved with CANNABIS 16 years ago...
08:55:09 AM di4m0nd: But CANNABIS is still illegal in most areas of United States!!! LEGALIZE the world like we did here in Washington State and Colorado!

Completely out of the blue, in a model's room while she was doing a show...

08:55:03 AM di4m0nd: My grandma died from stage 4 cancer due to doctors giving her surgery by killing her faster when she could of been saved with CANNABIS 16 years ago.

Weed cures cancer now? The medical journals will be buzzing.

Weed cures cancer now? The medical journals will be buzzing.
http://www.cancer.gov/about-cancer/treatment/cam/patient/cannabis-pdq

cancer.gov said:
Have any preclinical (laboratory or animal) studies been conducted using Cannabis or cannabinoids?

Preclinical studies of cannabinoids have investigated the following:

Antitumor activity

• Studies in mice and rats have shown that cannabinoids may inhibit tumor growth by causing cell death, blocking cell growth, and blocking the development of blood vessels needed by tumors to grow. Laboratory and animal studies have shown that cannabinoids may be able to kill cancer cells while protecting normal cells.
  • A study in mice showed that cannabinoids may protect against inflammation of the colon and may have potential in reducing the risk of colon cancer, and possibly in its treatment.
  • A laboratory study of delta-9-THC in hepatocellular carcinoma (liver cancer) cells showed that it damaged or killed the cancer cells. The same study of delta-9-THC in mouse models of liver cancer showed that it had antitumor effects. Delta-9-THC has been shown to cause these effects by acting on molecules that may also be found in non-small cell lung cancer cells and breast cancercells.
  • A laboratory study of cannabidiol (CBD) in estrogen receptor positive and estrogen receptor negative breast cancer cells showed that it caused cancer cell death while having little effect on normal breast cells. Studies in mouse models of metastatic breast cancer showed that cannabinoids may lessen the growth, number, and spread of tumors.
  • A laboratory study of cannabidiol (CBD) in human glioma cells showed that when given along withchemotherapy, CBD may make chemotherapy more effective and increase cancer cell death without harming normal cells. Studies in mouse models of cancer showed that CBD together with delta-9-THC may make chemotherapy such as temozolomide more effective.

There's still a lot of research to be done to get a full grasp on how effective it is for humans, but they do say that cannabis does assist in shrinking tumors! I'm about as far from an expert on the subject as you can get, but that's what I've read.

Last edited: