AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I will never cease to "wtf" at dudes on Streamate who think that if I'm doing anything more than staring at my monitor, I'm "busy", and that if they took me private, they would be "bothering" or "interrupting" me. On MFC, I will log on and chitchat while I clean up my room, or put away laundry, and people will chat, tip, buy videos, and inquire about privates. On Streamate, I can't even so much as sit at my computer and knit, or engage in an interesting conversation, because people think that I am too "busy" for privates, when that is literally why I'm online at the moment. I'm just doing something to fill the boring space between shows, because I'm tired of just scrolling through Tumblr and waiting for someone to talk. I make more on SM most of the time, but holy crap dudes on there are dense sometimes.

I've also been doing nothing and still been asked if I was available for a private. Dude. This is a private-based site. That is the point of being online. If I just wanted people to stare at me and not get shows, I would be on a site where that's what you do. Just ask me if I do your fetish, then click the button.

I will never cease to "wtf" at dudes on Streamate who think that if I'm doing anything more than staring at my monitor, I'm "busy", and that if they took me private, they would be "bothering" or "interrupting" me. On MFC, I will log on and chitchat while I clean up my room, or put away laundry, and people will chat, tip, buy videos, and inquire about privates. On Streamate, I can't even so much as sit at my computer and knit, or engage in an interesting conversation, because people think that I am too "busy" for privates, when that is literally why I'm online at the moment. I'm just doing something to fill the boring space between shows, because I'm tired of just scrolling through Tumblr and waiting for someone to talk. I make more on SM most of the time, but holy crap dudes on there are dense sometimes.

I've also been doing nothing and still been asked if I was available for a private. Dude. This is a private-based site. That is the point of being online. If I just wanted people to stare at me and not get shows, I would be on a site where that's what you do. Just ask me if I do your fetish, then click the button.

I want to push the agree button about 50 more times...why won't it let me? One time is not enough to agree with this when there are no ninja tips on SM (if I'm not in paid chat/there isn't gold being tipped in chat...I'm not getting paid, hence not " too busy"), yet when I used to dance, if I talk, or do anything other than stare fairly blankly at the monitor, they HAVE to comment on me being "too busy to go paid chat". I love the income SM brings me, but my gawd there's something in the majority of the member's drinking water on that site. If there is an actual logic behind this, PLEASE fill me in, because I hate looking boring as hell from intentionally ONLY doing desk work so that members won't think I'm "too busy" to go to paid chat.

Sorry for the rant, but this is the main thing that drives me absolutely up the wall about SM. >.<;

I want to push the agree button about 50 more times...why won't it let me? One time is not enough to agree with this when there are no ninja tips on SM (if I'm not in paid chat/there isn't gold being tipped in chat...I'm not getting paid, hence not " too busy"), yet when I used to dance, if I talk, or do anything other than stare fairly blankly at the monitor, they HAVE to comment on me being "too busy to go paid chat". I love the income SM brings me, but my gawd there's something in the majority of the member's drinking water on that site. If there is an actual logic behind this, PLEASE fill me in, because I hate looking boring as hell from intentionally ONLY doing desk work so that members won't think I'm "too busy" to go to paid chat.

Sorry for the rant, but this is the main thing that drives me absolutely up the wall about SM. >.<;

Got to be honest, the one time I went to visit you on SM* - which is the only time I've used the site in anger - I seem to remember I did delay a little because I thought I'd be interrupting another conversation. If it's any consolation, you're now making me feel rather silly about it.

[* I've no doubt I'll be back at some point, btw.]

• Hugs
Reactions: Ann_Sulu
No worries @Gavin71; it seems to definitely be a thing that doesn't just affect you. Thing is outside of this one aspect, all members act normal. The only guys that I get who generally chat a lot there, originally found me on another site, and are used to chatting with me. @SaffronBurke...the site uses hypnotism. It's the only thing I can imagine it being. :p

*sigh*

Losers trying to get rise out of me just to see my tits? I didn't screenshot everything because it was so blah, but I'm sure y'all could go look if you're curious enough. Obvious trolls are obvious. I suspect it's all the same person, someone who I blocked yesterday who is a known troll and often has multiple accounts to harass people with. Oh, and they're on this forum, so HELLO. It's cute how hard you try, thanks for giving me something to tweet about today!

G8FC9BJ.png

Last edited:
*sigh*

Losers trying to get rise out of me just to see my tits? I didn't screenshot everything because it was so blah, but I'm sure y'all could go look if you're curious enough. Obvious trolls are obvious. I suspect it's all the same person, someone who I blocked yesterday who is a known troll and often has multiple accounts to harass people with. Oh, and they're on this forum, so HELLO. It's cute how hard you try, thanks for giving me something to tweet about today!

G8FC9BJ.png

While I do self-identify as Big Bob in certain settings, it's not me, I swear. #notallbobs

His username is annoying. He shoulda just went with something memorable, fun to say, and probably accurate...like ShrimpDickBob.

gKjoZyh.png

All I said was "Uhh" then he logged off. Being on the internet as long as I have makes me not know how to translate this comment...either way it's in the column of things that I didn't need to know about.

When the stuff missing from the sentences was actually kinda important...

---
Member: ok

Me: I'm sorry, what are you saying ok to? Anyway, Hi! Welcome to my room! How are you today?

Member: hi
ok u?

Me: I'm good, thank you. What kinds of things are you interested in?

Member: how about u?

Me: I'm sorry, but I feel like I'm missing some context for your question. What about me?

Member: really
intersted?

Me: Interested in what? I feel like I'm missing half of what you're saying.

Member: ok sorry

Me: Were you asking what I'm interested in?

Member leaves.
---

Am I that bad at socialization?

@LadyLuna I can imagine it would be quite confusing to interpret that in real time versus seeing the whole thing written out here. Either way he definitely needs to work on his social skills lol.
---
Member: ok
(translation: I got nothin' with this one)
Me: I'm sorry, what are you saying ok to? Anyway, Hi! Welcome to my room! How are you today?

Member: hi
ok u?

Me: I'm good, thank you. What kinds of things are you interested in?

Member: how about u?
(translation: I believe he was asking about what you were into rather than deciding on what he's into)
Me: I'm sorry, but I feel like I'm missing some context for your question. What about me?

Member: really
intersted?
(translation: Attempting to clarify that he's asking what you're interested in)
Me: Interested in what? I feel like I'm missing half of what you're saying.

Member: ok sorry

Me: Were you asking what I'm interested in?

Member leaves.
---

One of the last times I was on cam someone started asking my opinions on the current presidential candidates. I hate that shit so I politely avoided giving any answers.
He says: "I would have tipped you, had you not chosen to be ignorant."
and then left right away.

Uhm, I do NOT want to talk about the president in my chat room today! (or any day really....)

He says: "I would have tipped you, had you not chosen to be ignorant."

Because avoiding a conversation that could have half your viewers pissed off at the other half isn't an intelligent business move at all, nope it's just being ignorant.

That guy is a dumbass.

Because avoiding a conversation that could have half your viewers pissed off at the other half isn't an intelligent business move at all, nope it's just being ignorant.

That guy is a dumbass.

Thank you Saffron! I agree. I'd rather everyone not argue the whole time! It is bad for business. Besides, that's what Facebook is for.

When they make jokes about me fancying them... like... I'd rather not, ha. Even if I did have a thing for you I wouldn't tell you, let alone announce it to the whole room. And really all you're doing is putting me in a place where I have to say I don't, which you're then gonna get annoyed at and probably stop coming by, so let's just drop it...