AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
mcshaghard: "I bet you're a fucking trainwreck in bed. In a good way. Allow my PM."

Just imagine all that shrapnel?! All I can think about is how excited those kids were to get footage of the trainwreck in Super 8.

I think this one takes the cake though. Also from yesterday, also the first and only thing he said in my room:

mcshaghard: "I bet you're a fucking trainwreck in bed. In a good way. Allow my PM."
Yep, that's how you get free PM privileges.

I think this one takes the cake though. Also from yesterday, also the first and only thing he said in my room:

Is there a good way to be a trainwreck in bed?

"Yo baby baby, sex with me is like a fucking trainwreck. I get easily sidetracked, it all happens so quickly, and at the end of it all, everybody involved is just relieved it's over and vows never to ride me again. But I mean, like, in a good way"

Member: We'll go panty shopping at together someday...I feel like that'll happen

My response: Its nice to have dreams and aspirations

best-lol-gifs-122.gif

:facepalm:
MhuWi11.png

08:49:22 PM LuvyorClit: I noticed before that you are gay.
08:49:27 PM LuvyorClit: How do you do webcams if you are?
08:49:48 PM DelilahBae: im not having sex with men
08:50:18 PM LuvyorClit: I know, but how do you get anyone to like you on here, if you don't like men?
08:50:41 PM LuvyorClit: I mean I do, a lot, and am a fan.
08:51:04 PM DelilahBae: well idk, i like entertaining. it's not like i'm dating here
08:51:20 PM LuvyorClit: But how do you know what men like?

Well for starters, I'm not a fucking idiot.
(Got this on my first day on mfc. I've since changed my profile to bisexual because HOLY SHIT what a headache)

I'm gonna pass on this...

starhero2014: Hey would you like to see my big 8inch cock on webcam?it can multisquirt up to 5 an hour, CAN SQUIRT TWICE IN 2MINS IF U WANT, MESSAGE ME

DUDE! I got the same exact message a few days ago... Multisquirt! Bahahahaha :dead:

A member came into my room, tipped whatever the required amount was for an ass flash, then tipped me 1 token during the flash with the tip note: "ok bb now wet those fingers get deep inside for daddy bb u can do this". Uhh... right every flash I've ever seen has turned into anal gangbang 3.0 with two or three 1 token tips.

A member came into my room, tipped whatever the required amount was for an ass flash, then tipped me 1 token during the flash with the tip note: "ok bb now wet those fingers get deep inside for daddy bb u can do this". Uhh... right every flash I've ever seen has turned into anal gangbang 3.0 with two or three 1 token tips.

Are you only on mfc? Cause members can't leave a tip note for anything under 5 tokens.

Maybe you've seen things like these before....

Member from Thailand: "open shoulder.open shoulder now". Oh and he insisted I was Thai and he'd seen me on the street

A very informed guy: "Girls get fucked and cum through their pee hole, I wanna see your pee hole to see where I'd put my dick in"