AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Cassidy Nicole said:
But here is my WTF moment, I logged onto Streamate to get this message in my inbox:
Suck my rock hard fat cock down my balls in out pretty little mouth. Think can handle me between sexy legs licking licking licking fast between wet pussy lips. Ready have me between legs fucking fucking fucking thight little pussy full my big hard dick. Think can ride long hard on top my big hard dick as pump up down in you as lick kiss on tits bounce way in my face. If think ready for me pull your hair from behind sexy body well pound my big cock in pussy doggy style balls deep untill pussy squiters down my cock balls. Than think can handle this bad boy make you do this naughty thing in pvt. Just say when=)

He should def be an author of erotica.
ROTFL! try having a couple's account there! boy we sure had some laughs last night :)

I get comments from angry men calling me a tranny. I assure you I am very feminine looking :).

My favorite comments are from the guys that think I am "too skinny" and comment by saying I do crack. :dance: I have never done anything worse than pot and am more than healthy looking, though I am skinny.

I like to joke back with them and say, "Yeahhhh, I do crack, want some?" They always leave after that. :clap:

Cassidy Nicole said:
I cannot believe guys just think girls can cum or squirt on demand like that. I do a lot of squirt shows and people have gotten so mad if I do not squirt like right away.. I am like "Hellloooooo! I have to build up to that, I cant just think 'squirt' and squirt everywhere" so annoyinggggggg.

But here is my WTF moment, I logged onto Streamate to get this message in my inbox:
Suck my rock hard fat cock down my balls in out pretty little mouth. Think can handle me between sexy legs licking licking licking fast between wet pussy lips. Ready have me between legs fucking fucking fucking thight little pussy full my big hard dick. Think can ride long hard on top my big hard dick as pump up down in you as lick kiss on tits bounce way in my face. If think ready for me pull your hair from behind sexy body well pound my big cock in pussy doggy style balls deep untill pussy squiters down my cock balls. Than think can handle this bad boy make you do this naughty thing in pvt. Just say when=)

He should def be an author of erotica.

That's FANtastic, you should respond to him in the same erm...literary style...and see if he catches on that you're mocking him.

I watch you jerk your wierdly shaped cock in a kind of detached wonder. Think can last more than 90 seconds this time. Think can notice while you jerking jerking jerking how forced my smile is. Think would like sushi for lunch and is next to post office. Think today is last day to pay phone bill. Think I left the fucking fucking fucking bill at home!! :( Think your hair covered cock balls look like captain caveman. If think ready to go fuck yourself and give me your credit cards while going back to harass your poor wife. Than think keep mouth shut and cam off you are welcome to pvt. Just bring lots credit=)

^ *Takes notes*

can you write some for couple's?? our's are usually so outrageous we just look at each other and try and forget what was said.....if we cam tonight i'll try and catch a snippet of the not puke inducing ones. we get some funny ones during our sex shows (those are always at the end of the night with the weird, literate guys).

lol, post the stupid shit they say here and I'll see if I can come up with something

One of the strangest so far... :lol:

revolutions2: heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
KittyRoyale: Hi =)
revolutions2: hey there! just wondering do you have any cheese slices like kraft singles for a pvt show sweet?
KittyRoyale: Hmm, I think so. Why?...
revolutions2: ohhhh ok well could you put them on your body in pvt?
KittyRoyale: ...Can you elaborate a little?
revolutions2: ok mmmmmmmmm well you would just put them on your chest and stomach and if you want you could get off with them on, hey you might like it?
KittyRoyale: Haha, I'll think about it. I like cheese. Lol.
revolutions2: AWESOME

KittyRoyale said:
One of the strangest so far... :lol:

revolutions2: heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
KittyRoyale: Hi =)
revolutions2: hey there! just wondering do you have any cheese slices like kraft singles for a pvt show sweet?
KittyRoyale: Hmm, I think so. Why?...
revolutions2: ohhhh ok well could you put them on your body in pvt?
KittyRoyale: ...Can you elaborate a little?
revolutions2: ok mmmmmmmmm well you would just put them on your chest and stomach and if you want you could get off with them on, hey you might like it?
KittyRoyale: Haha, I'll think about it. I like cheese. Lol.
revolutions2: AWESOME

Wow someone else talked about the cheese slice guy in another thread

AlexiaRose said:
Im pretty sure some of the "fetishes" are just weird random crap guys try to get cam girl to do to see whats the limit of the girls or to take screencap or video :p
but I have to admit I dont care about having a video of me naked with cheese I like cheese.

Haha, yeah I considered he might just be trying to get a laugh. Then he sent me an offline tip to sorta prove he was serious. I'll let ya know how it goes. Either way I like cheese too, maybe he will let me eat it afterwards. :lol: Lol

Mikeythegeek said:
Is it me or are the majority of male pervs on MFC guys who think a woman can orgasm at the drop of a token? They just think "derpy derpy derp if i tell her to cum, she cum for me." It all makes sense now. Women fake orgasms not because they THINK most of us guys are stupid. They fake it because they KNOW most of us are stupid. :woops:

I was having mirror issues during a show today and had to get up and was sitting next to the mirror, no toy near my puss, no fingers, nothing! And some guy told me to cum :woops: So I immediately started doing a super fake O, saying how good it felt fixing my mirror :D

(He actually shut up after that!)

AlexiaRose said:
Oh and not really WTF but im new so I didnt see much yet, but I had one guy told me I was a really sexy MILF .. im 24 i was sad :p
Ha! I've hated that term since some moron invented it some time in the 90s. It's rude, crude and now it's become such a cliché that it's used by idiotic men toward any woman out of puberty.

AlexiaRose said:
I hope for you he wont ask you to do singles stuffing..

Lol, just finished a True Prvt with him. Just set a piece of cheese over each boob, and 2 on my tummy. Haven't heard anything from him...he is probably putting my vid on some forum as we speak. Haha.

hunter1234:i'll pay you good $$$ to meet up in person and do a toy show for me.....
me: sure, for 20,000 tokens and then you'll have to tip $100's during the show as well
(after some banter of him trying to convince me to do it for free and let him do me a favor by having sex with me)
hunter1234: your a cunt. ur not even worth 20 token

ROTFL!! i had so many more weirdos/screwed up pms and messages today but this one actually made me laugh and not cringe. he had 0 tokens and maybe 900 rewards points. i felt sorry for him.

Jupiter551 said:

Hahaha! I've yet to receive a "Thank-You" from cheese man for his cheese show. He gave me a good rating so I guess he enjoyed it...didn't want him getting cheesed off about a cheesy performance. :lol:

Mikeythegeek said:
In Amber's room tonight...

conveyor: play with my weine mommie wile i smell your panties

:lol:

Weirdo! And dudes wonder why we don't give out our phone number and city/town all willy-nilly.

I think the "Can you do a show for us, bb?" question (when I'm already in the middle of doing stuff) is "WTF?"-worthy. Sorry, dude, I thought the dancing and booty-shaking while spritzing cold water on myself was a show, but I guess that's considered boring to some people? :woops: I know it's just their subtle way of saying "Dammit, woman, we wanna see you fuck a toy while we watch for FREE!," but I like to give the "What I'm doing IS a show" lecture. :-D

Traditio said:
ComicOzzie said:
AmberCutie said:
KittyWilde was having an extremely self-erotic moment tonight, very sexy display of masturbating under the white sheet.
This is why I rarely enter a model's room. The dumb is just overwhelming.
well -you can get a higher level of dumbness from the lounge...

Which is why I stay out of the lounge as well.

The_Brown_Fox said:
I think the "Can you do a show for us, bb?" question (when I'm already in the middle of doing stuff) is "WTF?"-worthy. Sorry, dude, I thought the dancing and booty-shaking while spritzing cold water on myself was a show, but I guess that's considered boring to some people? :woops: I know it's just their subtle way of saying "Dammit, woman, we wanna see you fuck a toy while we watch for FREE!," but I like to give the "What I'm doing IS a show" lecture. :-D
i was in the middle of SINGING yesterday (lol i'm desperate for room traffic lately), and a couple of my regulars were receiving PMs or something from basics about liking it, so i decided to unmute them. they were pretty nice and quiet, surprisingly, but some idjit came along and said "do something" a few times before leaving. i didn't stop singing to even reply. :snooty:

Him: Can I see your ass?
Me: That is not how this works.
Him: you are so sexy
Me: Thanks!
Him: Lift your ass up a little bb
Me: Tip me or don't tell me what to do
Him: I was asking you fat black welfare whore

LOL

uhohtrouble said:
Him: Can I see your ass?
Me: That is not how this works.
Him: you are so sexy
Me: Thanks!
Him: Lift your ass up a little bb
Me: Tip me or don't tell me what to do
Him: I was asking you fat black welfare whore

LOL

Some guys turn into such dicks when they realize they can't simply tell us what to do. :snooty:

Reactions: 1 person
I get up tease around, put my fingers in my pants and rub on myself, move my hips and slap my ass a lot. You cant really see my face and I get guys who are like "face bb" "lets see face" "face" "show face"...

...really guys? you want me to stop playing with myself and teasing to show you my face? lol

Reactions: DelilahBell