AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
The guys who can't comprehend that a model can be enticing in privates without masturbating, and are pissed that I'm on a camsite but won't do the diddling.

Well, for one, you can blame all the two-minute men who led up to me deciding that being an explicit model was too much work for too little money when three other dudes that night took me private for 10 minutes just to see me shake my ass.

For two, holy buttfuck, do you know how many fetishes there are? Soooooo many. Anything you can think of, gets someone off. Just because you're only interested in seeing one activity, doesn't mean that other fellas are limited to only liking what you like. Other people have other preferences, holy shit!

2qk54z7.png

Not funny but an odd question to ask someone you will likely never meet.
It's a tactic to get attention, people who do crap like this really bother me.

Now taking bets on the probability that this is a 12-yr-old who just discovered Twitter and is trying to be ~edgy~
The videos at the bottom of the page say otherwise. Blech.

He also has a dick selfie on the "photos" section of his sidebar. This guy isn't 12, but he does act like an egg troll who just realized he can say whatever he wants on twitter.

what happens when you call that number?
I'm not going to 8)

It goes straight to a google hangout voice mail response telling you you have reached [person left a blank space without saying their name] and to please leave a message.

Caller ID on it gives this name. And reverse phone lookup gives no matches of any kind.
chrome_2017-02-01_04-00-18.png

So I'm fairly sure this is just a free phone number someone set up on their gmail account and then did nothing with it.

Had to look...
d6fc7ed7.gif

Eeww. Thr Guys is jacking off in his grandmas living room. Hope he doesnt get jizz on the doilies!

I tweeted about my laptop breaking and the recently made videos that hadn't been backed up quite yet being lost forever.

dude: have u looked at icloud though which is something that happens much more often that the regular backup.
(whats on the icloud backup if i may ask)
i recently recovered 4gb of pics and vids from a girl's itunes and icloud backups

me: ICloud is not a safe backup for nsfw content.

dude: of her and her bf
well thats there but it gets uploaded anyway by default (sfw or nsfw)​

me: No, you can disable it easily.

dude: oh nice
so i thought i would scan your icloud account for the lost vids
but i guess u are suer they arent there​

Ive been getting a lot of contaczs requests on skype because i wrote in my twitter pin "for skype shows add me" its nice to be able to hustle up shows when im not on cam. Anyways i was at work all last night and obviously couldn't do a show and some guy kept begging because he needed "fap material " so i sent my manyvids link.

Guy: i spent all of my fap material on you

Me: *checks to see what video he bought and realize him SPENDING his fap material meant viewing all of my 9 second previews till he nutted.

Me: well pull out that wallet and buy a video!

Him: ok

Oh domination does work. Hehe

When my boyfriend posts a picture of he and i on fb with my biggest zit of 2016. Thanks babe i love you too.
But at least he thinks im cute no matter what

I'm so confused. Is this supposed to be an insult? I don't know what this means

I've gotten a few of those recently. Looking at the account, seems like spam coming from Russia - most of the mentions are retweeting (somewhat good) pictures, sometimes with links and sometimes without, usually with phrases that make no sense at all (maybe automatic translations from russian to english) - it feels to me like the intent is to try to get people to look at their tweets and maybe click on the links, at which point it's just the usual pr0n ad scams ('free stolen pictures' 'meet singles in your area to fuck' , etc, etc).

I had a guy come into my room the other day, nice guy, but he wouldn't stop talking about his shorts. I was dancing around and laughing at random bullshit as per always. But he kept talking in the chatroom about his shorts ?

"My shorts are getting so tight."
"That's nice" LOL
"Should I take them off ???"
"You do you fren"
"My gf doesn't know I'm on here, should I jam them under the door so she can't get in?"
*ignore*
"Should I take my shorts off or undies??"
"My shorts, my shorts, my shorts....." merp derp herp.
"SO CONSTRICTING"
"Should I put my shorts on the bed or the floor? I can't think properly because my shaft is filling."
"Please don't dirty talk in here, if you want to dirty talk maybe mail me ? Or it's only 49 tk for a friend add!"
*Leaves*
Thanks for ruining the emperor's groove..

Like, I'm all good with randomness and horniness too ! I just didn't really know what to say about the shorts ? hahaha
It was all sorts of random uncomfortableness! I mean, maybe I should've helped him out ? I felt like it wasn't right that I should decide where those magical tightening shorts wound up though.