AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Like, I'm all good with randomness and horniness too ! I just didn't really know what to say about the shorts ? hahaha
It was all sorts of random uncomfortableness! I mean, maybe I should've helped him out ? I felt like it wasn't right that I should decide where those magical tightening shorts wound up though.

It's really best you didn't try to help him out. I mean had you told him to get rid of the shorts the next thing you know is you'd have been mesmerized by his magical penis, after which you'd have upped and moved out of NZ to wherever he lives. The hypnotizing dick has been the downfall of many a young camgirl.

It's really best you didn't try to help him out. I mean had you told him to get rid of the shorts the next thing you know is you'd have been mesmerized by his magical penis, after which you'd have upped and moved out of NZ to wherever he lives. The hypnotizing dick has been the downfall of many a young camgirl.

Sweet Jebus.. that was a close call!

Sweet Jebus.. that was a close call!

I'm surprised you haven't read about it yet. You can pick up a camgirl how-to book in the gift shop of the AmberCutieForum, she's even written an entire chapter in there about "The Magical, Hypnotizing Member Dick and What To Do To Avoid It." It's next to the Birnbaum Guide to DisneyWorld. Only $29.99, you should look it up!

Wut.

0Gomn6m.png

He did not brb.

"...lis1991: Hello my name is Sara this is my boyfriends computer and i know i shouldent be on here but i just wonderd what this place was and now i see and i guess im just looking for someone to vent to i hope i am not bothering you" I see....

I'm surprised you haven't read about it yet. You can pick up a camgirl how-to book in the gift shop of the AmberCutieForum, she's even written an entire chapter in there about "The Magical, Hypnotizing Member Dick and What To Do To Avoid It." It's next to the Birnbaum Guide to DisneyWorld. Only $29.99, you should look it up!

The shorts guy came back and said he wanted to rip a hole in my teddy bear and have sex with him.. I'm not sure how I feel about the whole situation whether it's confusion towards this guy or protectiveness over my bear. :facepalm:

"...lis1991: Hello my name is Sara this is my boyfriends computer and i know i shouldent be on here but i just wonderd what this place was and now i see and i guess im just looking for someone to vent to i hope i am not bothering you" I see....

Right... "Sara".....

The shorts guy came back and said he wanted to rip a hole in my teddy bear and have sex with him.. I'm not sure how I feel about the whole situation whether it's confusion towards this guy or protectiveness over my bear. :facepalm:

Why are people so weird? I would have banned him after the shorts thing... I can't stand guys who try to trick us into free dirty talk :sick:

Psychopaths come and go, teddy bears are forever; you know where your priorities lay.

The shorts guy came back

tumblr_mitg3sDvxE1qbzw41o4_400.jpg

If he comes back, just send this to him over and over. Or follow up with the next kid, who says "Hey! You're not wearing shorts!"

Attachments

• 33.png
    33.png
    42.6 KB · Views: 3
I and another member used to have a running joke with a certain model... 'The hammer is my penis.'
Bonus points if you know what that's from without having to look it up!

Do you need anything dampened, or made soggy?

I and another member used to have a running joke with a certain model... 'The hammer is my penis.'
Bonus points if you know what that's from without having to look it up!

Any dolt with half a brain.
Can see that humankind has gone insane.
To the point where I don't know
if I'll upset the status quo
if I throw poison in the water main!

(one of my favorite songs ever)

Can I pierce your nipples while we fuck?
Um no...
I will make you squirt so bad
I`m not a squirter
Oh but you will after I fuck you
:facepalm: k Casanova
Ahh that squirt will be juicy
I DO NOT SQUIRT!!!!
P.S I am putting this out there because we went in a pvt,about a year ago and he complained because i don`t squirt,that was the entire pvt,bitching about it and call me a scammer,while he was still sitting in pvt,k give me more

Dude I got this member in my room the other day!!

The topic came around to cleaning your tongue (removed users name)

GobIin: you have to brush your tongue
anon: no you dont
GobIin: you do :yes
anon: do you brush your asshole?

I don't even
I wanted to say something sarcastic or funny...but...i have nothing for this one

• Funny!
Reactions: Nordling and MFCGod

• Wat?!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
An interesting contrast in styles...

Bored model. Lying on a studio bed, rolling over every so often, occasionally wailing things like "Teep me guyz" and "Oh my gott, why nobody take me private?" Romanian I think...

model: i need make money
model: time is go so fast (after a moan of exasperation)
member1: time is relative and depends on the moments you realize through life
member1: but this is what makes every single moment so precious
member2: hi bb i like to eat big asses like yours
member2: love to lick your armpits too
member1: if it would last forever, if the time didn't run by, you couldn't recognize the beautiful moments and things in your lifetime
model: mmm
model: you come private lick me (rolls over a little and slaps her rear end)

No privates. No tips. No further epiphanies.

He never denies being underage..... Ew, don't you have some middle school girls to go flirt with?

Screenshot_20170305-115717.png

i keep seeing a member ask different models if they want to see him put a spoon in his dick.most seemed to ban him,but i have seen a few say yes and he tipped for it.Their expressions after seeing it are priceless lol