AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
LadyLuna said:
Alexxbb86: first time using a cam here lol
LadyLuna: I don't see it, but you might have it set to "friends only" or "approved only"
LadyLuna: but, I also don't watch in public chat. I only watch in private.
Alexxbb86: Can you tell me if it's working now ?
Alexxbb86: sorry to ask
Alexxbb86: but don't worry...i'm just showing my face
LadyLuna: it's working
Alexxbb86: yay ! thx
Alexxbb86: you turn me on so bad
Alexxbb86: Feel like doing anything for you on my cam
Alexxbb86: anything you want
LadyLuna: I already closed it. I told you I don't watch in public chat. If you want my undivided attention, we need to go private
Alexxbb86: i'm already getting so hard for you
Alexxbb86: you deserve to have fun too
Alexxbb86: don't you think
LadyLuna: I do. Which is why I only watch in private
Alexxbb86: It can be a little secret between us

Alexxbb86: don't you like little secret ?
LadyLuna: um... the camera is on.. how the hell am I supposed to keep me having fun secret
LadyLuna: and for the record, I hate secrets and keep as few as possible

Cause, it's not like they'd be able to see me doing something...
Lol I got this guy with the same exact lines tonight too! Except my responses to him were "oh yea, i'm so horny. let's go private now so i can cum finally." "take me private so we can watch each other and play." "private now?" He left when I started saying "private now?" over and over. Lol. Think he got the message.

blackxrose said:
Lol I got this guy with the same exact lines tonight too! Except my responses to him were "oh yea, i'm so horny. let's go private now so i can cum finally." "take me private so we can watch each other and play." "private now?" He left when I started saying "private now?" over and over. Lol. Think he got the message.

Lol it's so sad the lengths they go to try and trick girls...and I bet their success rate is pretty fucking low too lol.

Makes me feel like they must be a really pathetic person in real life to resort to these tactics.

The "Is my cam on?" excuse is really quite a stupid line, since any member cam will open its own window in which we can easily see whether it is working or not. Does any model actually fall for that???

stealthguy said:
Just in from JoleneJolene's room
Guest31988: I'd like to chew on your used tampons until all the flavoring is gone

I'm beginning to think the guests have rallied up a competition to outdo one another in the grody category. :think:

Jupiter551 said:
blackxrose said:

Lol it's so sad the lengths they go to try and trick girls...and I bet their success rate is pretty fucking low too lol.

Makes me feel like they must be a really pathetic person in real life to resort to these tactics.

To be honest this is kind of the turn I have taken with my raunchy PMs when I don't know the person. Like, "Oooo, that sounds nice, let's go pvt now!" And then they'll say something totally unrelated and I'll just respond, "Are you all talk, or are you going to take me? ;)" 99% of the time it's just someone wanting to dirty talk. It's a real bummer for me :( I get excited, damnit, I can't help it!

stealthguy said:
Guest31988: I'd like to chew on your used tampons until all the flavoring is gone

Ah, a fellow dumpster diver...nice!

JickyJuly said:
I'm on for less than a minute before i get both of these:

Guest91656: Id like to impregnate you then eat the dead rotting fetus from your snatch!

and...

Member: im a little scared, i messed my diaper and cant find my mommy. i feel so small and helpless, i couldnt hold it any longer im sowy can you help me?
JickyJuly: sorry to hear that

lol i got the second one before

amberdawnnude said:
JickyJuly said:
I'm on for less than a minute before i get both of these:

Guest91656: Id like to impregnate you then eat the dead rotting fetus from your snatch!

and...

Member: im a little scared, i messed my diaper and cant find my mommy. i feel so small and helpless, i couldnt hold it any longer im sowy can you help me?
JickyJuly: sorry to hear that

lol i got the second one before

I guess they're trying to appeal to the maternal instinct in order to see boobies :lol:

For the record, I usually do open the guy's cam to check if it's working, and then close it upon verification.

I have had quite a few guys where they thought it was working and it really wasn't, so to me that's a valid question. Doesn't mean I'm gonna watch. Just means I'll make sure for them then close it right away.

Here's an interesting MFC Mail I got today.

id like to tie you up gag u in my special room and fuck you and stretch out every hole with my thick cock and other things...(yahoo messenger deleted for the sake of his privacy.)

And my reply:

Hello there Mr Creepy.

I do not do in-person meetings. And having a stranger talk about gagging and tying me up makes me want to learn how to fight with a pocket-knife.

I do not want to stretch my holes. I like my holes tight. My Master likes my holes tight. Both of us feel the sex that way. It's kinda hard to feel anything on both ends if the pussy is too loose for the dick.

Have a nice day.

~Luna

Please note: I like rape privates. I've done them, they're fun. I usually laugh a lot, and am forgiven by the "rapist". We both know it's a game. But when it's a random guy who I've never even seen in my room emailing me about that... my paranoia likes to kick in.

Anyone feel like claiming this?

Guest63885: shutup on amersforums
BerrySmithJr: mzy we see your butt?
fukme2334: hey sexi
BerrySmithJr: may
BerrySmithJr: mmmm cute cute cute!
Guest63885: ambers forums
Guest63885: u have a big mouth
Guest63885: ur laugh makes me cringe every time
Guest63885: afraid of an unemployed hairdresser
Guest63885: break from ur zero tips

LadyLuna said:
For the record, I usually do open the guy's cam to check if it's working, and then close it upon verification.

I have had quite a few guys where they thought it was working and it really wasn't, so to me that's a valid question. Doesn't mean I'm gonna watch. Just means I'll make sure for them then close it right away.

Here's an interesting MFC Mail I got today.

id like to tie you up gag u in my special room and fuck you and stretch out every hole with my thick cock and other things...(yahoo messenger deleted for the sake of his privacy.)

And my reply:

Hello there Mr Creepy.

I do not do in-person meetings. And having a stranger talk about gagging and tying me up makes me want to learn how to fight with a pocket-knife.

I do not want to stretch my holes. I like my holes tight. My Master likes my holes tight. Both of us feel the sex that way. It's kinda hard to feel anything on both ends if the pussy is too loose for the dick.

Have a nice day.

~Luna

Please note: I like rape privates. I've done them, they're fun. I usually laugh a lot, and am forgiven by the "rapist". We both know it's a game. But when it's a random guy who I've never even seen in my room emailing me about that... my paranoia likes to kick in.
LOVE YOUR RESPONSE! :D

JickyJuly said:

At least he read your profile!

JickyJuly said:

:think: is he referring to someone you talked about here who's an unemployed hairdresser? Have you chewed anyone out? My guess is he/she/it is a lurker rather than a poster.

I know of at least one model and her pack of sycophants who study everything written here, skulking in the shadows.

Did you say anything bad about she-who-must-not-be-capped?

Unrelated: I just saw this in the lounge lol, thought it was kind of a funny statement because I don't see anyone posting here to 'make friends with top models'
hRQxB.jpg

stealthguy said:

Shortly after I decided to log off for 15 minutes and try again... I could just tell my take 1 at the day did not have a good vibe. Amazingly enough, 15 minutes later i return to regulars and happy fun times... wait a minute! Stealth guy! Why you no say hi bb?

Reactions: RedHerby1
Cassidy Nicole said:
"whens the last time you had sex?"

why do people even care when is the last time, i am willing to shove things in my pussy and ass now.

LOL I see members ask that so much...oh that and "how old were you when your boobs started to grow" first one is just weird and pointless, second is just fucking creepy

stealthguy said:
JoleneJolene said:
wait a minute! Stealth guy! Why you no say hi bb?
What kind of stealthguy would i be if i revealed myself that easily? :snooty:

Good point... wait a minute! Are you the one who wants to chew on my tampon? :lol:

JoleneJolene said:
Good point... wait a minute! Are you the one who wants to chew on my tampon?
Damn, my elaborate setup to get jolene to do the tampon private of my dreams is ruined :woops:

What do you imagine that guy would want you to do in a private? :think:

stealthguy said:
JoleneJolene said:
Good point... wait a minute! Are you the one who wants to chew on my tampon?
Damn, my elaborate setup to get jolene to do the tampon private of my dreams is ruined :woops:

What do you imagine that guy would want you to do in a private? :think:

Nothing! Privates take tokens... he doesn't have any. The thought has never even crossed his mind I assure you. I can also promise he does not actually have a tampon chewing fetish.

JoleneJolene said:
Nothing! Privates take tokens... he doesn't have any. The thought has never even crossed his mind I assure you. I can also promise he does not actually have a tampon chewing fetish.
It was just a hypothetical that i regret making because of your reaction, and the gross scenario i imagined because of it.

stealthguy said:
JoleneJolene said:
It was just a hypothetical that i regret making because of your reaction, and the gross scenario i imagined because of it.

Ooops! sorry for the gross image :oops:
I was laughing while typing that response though. I hope it didn't come off as hostile, that was not my intention. Must remember to use emotes!

ScarlettLeigh said:
Jupiter551 said:
I saw a model the other day with a tampon string hanging out :crybaby:

Yeah, so? Women get periods. It happens once a month.
Just ignore it and pretend it's not there. If you don't see any blood then you didn't see anything :p

Jupiter551 said:

Tsk, tsk. You'll regret that room someday. Who knows when you'll have another chance to earn your red wings... ;)

ScarlettLeigh said:
Jupiter551 said:

Yeah, so? Women get periods. It happens once a month.

lol yes I'm aware but most models I've visited will either take a couple days off, or leave their panties on because they're embarassed and (I think?) also against the rules.

I earned my red wings one desperate morning after a party in 1997 Schlmoe lol. American girl too heh