AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I remember years ago it used to be a common misconception that rating and admiring helped with camscore so guys would try and use that to get flashes for free

Seems to have died out now thankfully for the most part
Yeah I remember guys were liking my profile,but honestly .... i work for money so...

Supposedly rating and admiring actually did help with camscore, one day long ago! Not in many years tho, as far as I know. The best is when someone tells me they rated and admired me, how am I gonna pay them back, etc. when I removed the rate and admire part of my profile :facepalm:

People literally lie about something that takes 2 clicks and is free!

That always cracked me up. "I rated and admired u bb". No, you literally did not, the buttons aren't there. Which you would know if you had actually visited my profile.

You'd be surprised at even how many models don't realize rate and admire doesn't do anything. Usually when I get a guy saying that I very politely (and in a sort of passive way I suppose) say "thanks! But just in case you didn't know rate and admire doesn't do anything for a models placement or camscore or paycheck, but I know there's been a lot of confusion about that lately. It is on MFC wiki page now, just in case you got some bad info somewhere" usually they either play dumb and say they didn't know(which is fine cause those types either ACTUALLY didn't know or are trying to save face and end up being nice and chatting a while) or they leave without saying anything (which is also fine if they are gonna pull that kinda stuff) I've only had one or two try to argue it but I don't even bother, I tell them to check out the wiki page and move on with my other conversations. But it really still does baffle me how many models think that it does something and will cling to it. It's so odd to me. Eh. To each their own I suppose. It's none of my business what another model wants to spend time and energy on.

This is mainly WTF because this dude is NOT a member:

Screen Shot 2017-03-29 at 8.51.14 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-03-29 at 8.50.35 AM.png

It is really really really irritating to get permission and reassurance from a complete stranger who has never actually supported me (nor been in my cam room, ever?) to take a day off. Like, seriously, something is wrong with the way your brain operates if you think this is what a person wants to hear when they're already having a moody day.

I force-unfollowed (block and then unblock) his account so he isn't tempted to do this in the future.

It is really really really irritating to get permission and reassurance from a complete stranger who has never actually supported me (nor been in my cam room, ever?) to take a day off. Like, seriously, something is wrong with the way your brain operates if you think this is what a person wants to hear when they're already having a moody day.

I force-unfollowed (block and then unblock) his account so he isn't tempted to do this in the future.

So frustrating! And, as a new model, I always get slightly nervous for a minute that I've forgotten an actual MFC member's twitter handle...nope, just some rando on twitter. No need for alarm.

The members who post requests in a creepy way without tipping or reading topic and continue to "show tits bb im hard". Kind of crack me up at first, but when I'm with a regular model it gets annoying.

Why are some dudes so gosh-darn delusional?

View attachment 69427

What always cracks me up most about these offers is how much these guys are expecting us to just blindly trust them.

Like they seem to expect us to reply with something like, "OMG, Berasan, your poor grammar and confusing use of punctuation says it all! You are the man I have been searching for! Your username sings to me and I feel it is all I need to know about you before making this life choice. Although I suppose I should express how grateful I am that your plan for our life together includes feeding me. So generous! B E R A S A N, it just flows from my mouth as if it was there all along and I just had never known it until this moment. Yes yes, a hundred times yes!!"

Like dude, what the fuck are you thinking here?

"Can you fist your asshole?"

1. Ew.
2. Thats against the site rules.
3. I may have been a ballet dancer but even I'm not that bendy.

"Can you fist your asshole?"

1. Ew.
2. Thats against the site rules.
3. I may have been a ballet dancer but even I'm not that bendy.

bendy? I could totes do that if I had a wider pelvis or lady-hands. ;)

now, guys who can 'self-suck', THAT'S bendy!

once i got a 60-70 year old man in my cam room who would tip in singular tokens and just write things like penis!!! semen! vagina!!! pussy!!! sex!!!!!! each time he tipped
also i often get the "open tits"

1tk could buy milk and bread for a whole week back in his day!

"What kind of daddy issues do we have here?"
Obvs, just blocked the dude and moved on, but I kinda wanted to reply, "the kind where we're really close, he knows what I do, and supports me because I'm an adult with healthy relationships." cause I'm petty and hate the term "daddy issues."

Well since we're going with stereotypes and it's the stereotype for rude males; I'd respond that whatever I have must not be as bad as his mommy issues.

I didn't respond at all. I didn't want to encourage anyone else to make comments on it and derail my room.

if nothing else, it's probably smart to just be like 'banhammer! just like daddy taught me'. if you attack the guy some people might see it as an ugly side rather than a cool badass chick with attitude, especially if they can relate in some way to the insult. always a crap shoot, can't please everyone.

On twitter when someone messages, "I love you, can you send me a photo?" lol has that worked at all for you, that you keep trying it? I try to test the waters with something like, "its a possibility! id rather you watch me online!" and they always say the same "what do you mean?" "like skype?" "gonna send a video?"

I'm sure this has happened to other camgirls:

Whenever members/followers on twitter will take like a screep cap of you and put it through some weird myspace-y graphics generator then tweet it to you saying something like "l love you bb".
Yes because the world needs a photo with glittery sparkles/roses surrounding a photo of me on cam with a butt plug in my ass lmao

(I wish I saved the picture dammit)

Whenever members/followers on twitter will take like a screep cap of you and put it through some weird myspace-y graphics generator then tweet it to you saying something like "l love you bb".
Yes because the world needs a photo with glittery sparkles/roses surrounding a photo of me on cam with a butt plug in my ass lmao

and Tinder needs more hilarious, creative, and unique dog filter pics.
people be crazy.

I think I'd prefer the sparkles.

I've had a member who took screenshots during pvt and send me a drawing of one shot. I love to see a drawing of me. Preferably not with my legs open fapping while a member is paying for a show. Like wtf dude??? You're supposed to just fap.

I think I'd prefer the sparkles.

I've had a member who took screenshots during pvt and send me a drawing of one shot. I love to see a drawing of me. Preferably not with my legs open fapping while a member is paying for a show. Like wtf dude??? You're supposed to just fap.

But he's *sooo* different from the other guys on here bb!

DM me about my gluten sensitivity and probable Celiac and say that the illness doesn't exist/yell at me about losing weight due to going gluten free.

Motherfucker never tipped me anyway. Bye!

I'm feeling better every day and no one is gonna stand between me and my health gdi especially someone who lurks in my room and doesn't pay me.

I always get members asking where I'm from and when I'm like "Canada" they go "Yeah but where in Canada?"
As if I'd give away that information :stop:o_O

Then they say "but it's a big country!"

Yeah, that's the idea. I'm going to start telling people I live out Whoop Whoop.

madam, what do you take me for, some manner of degenerate? I have only the highest admiration for your aesthetic charms!

January-15-2012-21-05-46-tumblrkqtdl64m7n1qzvqipo1r1500.jpg

Randon member- tips in chat to open PM "Hi, would you want to skype with my step-sister? I'll give you 200 tokens, and her name.. just message her and say I think she's really beautiful."
Restraining order?

Randon member- tips in chat to open PM "Hi, would you want to skype with my step-sister? I'll give you 200 tokens, and her name.. just message her and say I think she's really beautiful."
Restraining order?

There's an awful lot of "WTF" in this thread but ^^^^^THAT^^^^^ just might be a hall-of-famer.

1. Who are you?
2. What is "this"? No links, no images, no reason to contact you.

Screenshot_20170407-020219.png Screenshot_20170407-020225.png

trying his hardest to get silenced for some reason

chrismayo: where did you buy ur sofa
chrismayo: i want to know how long youve had youre sofa
chrismayo: why are you kneeling on the sofa
chrismayo: u have a striped sofa
juliaiva: im soooooooooooo wet
chrismayo: youre wet on the sofa
chrismayo: youre on chaturbate on your sofa
chrismayo: do you like your sofa
chrismayo: does everyone here like her sofa
chrismayo: does your roomate like the sofa