AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things members say that make you LOL

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WickedTouch said:
DeviantDeyvid: damn where are the non-human models? Klingons, Twi'leks, green chicks, blue chicks. See elf ears now and then but not full costume.
DeviantDeyvid: damn slacker models

:)

:lol: You know what? I fucking agree with DeviantDeyvid. Break out the blue paint! Klingon foreheads are sexy as fuck! Get into it, ladies!

hi]
hi hun
can i see navel up close if u see this
oh u dont see my words
or u chose to ignore me
WHATEVER BYE
idk y u ignore
every model ignores my hi
*model says hi*
so i cant see navel up close
i go anyway took u 20 mins to say hi then go back to ignoring me
before i go i love outy navels but u hate me

So, spam her room while she is doing a show, beg, freak out, get the hello you demanded, beg again, freak out, and FINALLY leave.

:lol: :lol:

This is a guy on Streamate. Lets just say he likes his buzz words. He raged quit the show because I moved cause my screen had went to sleep and I had to click my mouse for it to wake up again.

I've spoilered it due to the length of the quote.

naughty_boyfriend has logged on

naughty_boyfriend: good girl
panties off
let me see your eyes
top on
off socks
open
up a little
back up
arms up
hands in your hair
slow
turn off the music kitten
good girl
you
and me
we have time
relax
let go
tease
I love that
give
take
wet
mature
slow
sexy
pet your clit
I am pulling your hair
kissing your neck
hard cick in my jeans bumping your ass when you push back
arms up

You have 5 minutes remaining on your 15 minute Block Session with customer naughty_boyfriend. We will notify you when it's safe to disconnect.

naughty_boyfriend: circles
I like that
mind in your pussy
focus
tell me how you like to fuck
sexy girl

You have 1 minute remaining on your 15 minute Block Session with customer naughty_boyfriend. We will notify you when it's safe to disconnect.

naughty_boyfriend: pet
make your pussy feel good

Your 15 minute Block Session has now expired. Customer naughty_boyfriend will continue at your discount rate, although you will not be penalized should you decide to disconnect.

naughty_boyfriend: tell me how your pussy feels
you are mine
i love thart
breath short
drunk from the smell of your hair
cock HARD
I want to fuck you
again
say it
all
ON YOUR BACK
knees up
legs open
toy
good girl
suck

naughty_boyfriend has logged off

naughty_boyfriend: get back
the fucking site stoped up
good girl Stacy
suck
that is so fucking hot
my cock in your mouth
my fingers in your little pussy
fingers deep
pull up
HARD
on your g spot
shut up
take it
deep
pull
pull that little pussy
fuck me now
cock deep
centerd
steady
circles
around my cock
fingers in your hair
looking in your eyes
driving my cock
my hips holding you open
fucking you
loving you
adoring that pussy

You have 5 minutes remaining on your 15 minute Block Session with customer naughty_boyfriend. We will notify you when it's safe to disconnect.

naughty_boyfriend: I think thats scottish for orgasm
am i right
sounds beautiful
in and out
steady
firm
good girl submit the pussy
tell me how you feel
a little faster
be my slut now
eyes closed
fuck me

You have 1 minute remaining on your 15 minute Block Session with customer naughty_boyfriend. We will notify you when it's safe to disconnect.

naughty_boyfriend: shrong hands on your tits
holding you down
taking the pussy

Your 15 minute Block Session has now expired. Customer naughty_boyfriend will continue at your discount rate, although you will not be penalized should you decide to disconnect.

naughty_boyfriend: not being nice now
fucking you
HARD
PET YOUR CLIT
FUCK ME
just the way you like
so fucking sexy
WTF
settle back
eyes closed
fuck me Stacy
focus

naughty_boyfriend has logged off

StacySins said:
This is a guy on Streamate. Lets just say he likes his buzz words. He raged quit the show because I moved cause my screen had went to sleep and I had to click my mouse for it to wake up again.

So much directions i had to delete it for quoting. HA, bet you were gonna read naughty stuff here! :-D
Wow. Talk about micromanagement. Honestly I don't see how many of you ladies put up with all that on a regular basis. I was wanting to shoot my monitor just reading that.

JerryBoBerry said:
StacySins said:

So much directions i had to delete it for quoting. HA, bet you were gonna read naughty stuff here! :-D
Wow. Talk about micromanagement. Honestly I don't see how many of you ladies put up with all that on a regular basis. I was wanting to shoot my monitor just reading that.

Yeah. I did a few of those shows with him but after this one he didn't come back. It annoyed me so much every time but, a paying show is a paying show :?

JerryBoBerry said:
StacySins said:

Usually with the "smile and nod" approach.

Just another day on my twitter.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-04-27 at 1.51.21 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-04-27 at 1.51.21 AM.png
    831.3 KB · Views: 570
  • Screen Shot 2015-04-27 at 1.51.12 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-04-27 at 1.51.12 AM.png
    103.9 KB · Views: 570
  • Screen Shot 2015-04-27 at 1.51.02 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-04-27 at 1.51.02 AM.png
    288.2 KB · Views: 575
My twitter fun. I have never said i was a woman. I don't talk like one: I even make specific references to male anatomy at times. Yet because my avatar on twitter is a model many follow me thinking i'm a woman. So periodically I sent out reminders.

This one unfollowed fast, then deleted all his tweets to me for fear someone might realize he liked following...A DUDE! :shock: :eek:

This was the first time I've ever heard from this one.

Attachments

• 2015-04-26.png
    2015-04-26.png
    68 KB · Views: 502
  • 2015-04-29.png
    2015-04-29.png
    215.5 KB · Views: 495
Men with female avatars have always baffled me. I don't really understand the reasoning.

Especially in this case, there's no reference in your bio about who the avatar actually is, even though you at least say it's not you.

Just weird.

AmberCutie said:
Men with female avatars have always baffled me. I don't really understand the reasoning.

Especially in this case, there's no reference in your bio about who the avatar actually is, even though you at least say it's not you.

Just weird.
Same can be said about avatars of animals. No reference to who that animal actually is.
Truth is you're reading far too much into it. It's a hot woman and I like the picture. Thus ends the thought process. (I actually do know who it is and it has meaning for me, but now one I'll share)

Do people need to explain what food they use for their avatars if they choose that? Or cartoon/anime character, superhero, movie star, abstract art, building, symbol... No. You're thinking in reference to a camgirl needing it to be a picture of herself for marketing reasons. MOST people on twitter don't have pictures of themselves, and they have no reason to explain it. It's just a picture they like, that's as far as it goes and as far as I'll ever explain it. Personally I have no problem with it and am baffled at people who can't understand that.

JerryBoBerry said:
Same can be said about avatars of animals. No reference to who that animal actually is.
Truth is you're reading far too much into it. It's a hot woman and I like the picture. Thus ends the thought process. (I actually do know who it is and it has meaning for me, but now one I'll share)

Do people need to explain what food they use for their avatars if they choose that? Or cartoon/anime character, superhero, movie star, abstract art, building, symbol... No. You're thinking in reference to a camgirl needing it to be a picture of herself for marketing reasons. MOST people on twitter don't have pictures of themselves, and they have no reason to explain it. It's just a picture they like, that's as far as it goes and as far as I'll ever explain it. Personally I have no problem with it and am baffled at people who can't understand that.

Little known funfact about ACFFAN69. I'm actually an egg in real life.
I took my twitter picture infront of the most beautiful sunset, providing the orange hued background.
CLFEqga.png

AmberCutie said:

Just weird.

Always kinda wondered about this myself, Twitter in general is pretty baffling to me. Have no idea why people do half the things they do there. Can't recall ever rockin a female avatar anywhere online but I'm guilty of creating female characters in games all the time. Nine times out of ten I'm creating a female character when the option is available. Pretty weird but I'd just rather look at a female. I get that it's silly but I play so many games as your typical dudebro that it gets old. Plus, some dudes will no joke get furious if you are beating them while using a female character as sad as that sounds. The thought of losing to a woman in a video game or losing to someone they are assuming is a female irl is too much for them to take and puts them off their game. Teabag a dude in Gears with one of the guys, they might get annoyed a little. Clamdrop with one of the females and you might be getting a few free kills on them while they idle and send you hilarious hate mail. Legitimate tactic yo. Plus like, with that game, female characters had smaller hitboxes, reason enough to always use the females. Be so insecure with your sexuality that you won't use a female character even if it gives you an advantage and greatly helps your team brehs. Would never pretend like I'm a woman or anything like that and if people were to check my profile or gamertag avatar they would see a dude just to be clear. Even my weirdness has its limits. Way off topic and way nerdy but whatever.

PunkInDrublic said:
AmberCutie said:

Just weird.

Always kinda wondered about this myself, Twitter in general is pretty baffling to me. Have no idea why people do half the things they do there. Can't recall ever rockin a female avatar anywhere online but I'm guilty of creating female characters in games all the time. Nine times out of ten I'm creating a female character when the option is available. Pretty weird but I'd just rather look at a female. I get that it's silly but I play so many games as your typical dudebro that it gets old. Plus, some dudes will no joke get furious if you are beating them while using a female character as sad as that sounds. The thought of losing to a woman in a video game or losing to someone they are assuming is a female irl is too much for them to take and puts them off their game. Teabag a dude in Gears with one of the guys, they might get annoyed a little. Clamdrop with one of the females and you might be getting a few free kills on them while they idle and send you hilarious hate mail. Legitimate tactic yo. Plus like, with that game, female characters had smaller hitboxes, reason enough to always use the females. Be so insecure with your sexuality that you won't use a female character even if it gives you an advantage and greatly helps your team brehs. Would never pretend like I'm a woman or anything like that and if people were to check my profile or gamertag avatar they would see a dude just to be clear. Even my weirdness has its limits. Way off topic and way nerdy but whatever.

i don't think it's weird to play as a girl in games at all! my best dude friend always plays a lady, he says if he has to look at one character the whole game he wants it to be a cute character haha. also i laughed really hard at 'clamdrop' :lol: i have to find a way to squeeze it into my vocab

I was fiddling around with manycam and put a frog on my screen, and one of the friendly basics(yeah they exist!) in my room said he had to refresh because he had a frog virus, so I thought I'd wind him up not thinking he'd actually fall for it, and he did haha! Luckily I had the cam off my face at the time coz I couldn't stop laughing. Here's the convo, sorry if it doesn't make sense, might be one of those 'you had to be there' moments!

Bob: omg I just gotta refresh I got some wierd frog virus thing brb
Me: lolllll
Bob: Is that you? I just refreshed it still there lol
Me: is what me?
Bob: the frog
Me: no?
Bob: on my screen
Me: i dont see a frog?
Me: where
Me: whats it look like?
Me: lollll
Me: has it gone now?
Bob: Hello froggy has gone now there is a brb sign what the fudge lol
Me: weird
Me: at least the frogs gone though
Me: you dont want a frog on your screen!
Bob: omg the dam things back ffs
Me: what a weird virus though
Bob: I like frogs but not virus ones lol
Me: lolololol
Bob: Hang on I think it might be the misses upstairs I can hear her lolling brb
Bob: she put a sun over a frog the dizzy moo
Me: who?
Bob: knew it was here lol the misses
Bob: soon as I went to go upstairs it went off!!! wierd that lol (I quickly took it off in case his girlfriend was watching me too, so he wouldn't know it was on everyones screens)
Me: very odd
Bob: Now I got a turkey in cowboy hat
Me: good you managed to get her to stop putting it on your screen though
Bob: am going up there in a minute with a piece of 2 x 4 lol tellya
Me: whats that
Bob: piece of wood lol
Me: you cant do that [:(]
Bob: not litterally lol metaphor hehehe
Me: good!
male30yorksh: Take older dick up?
Bob: i dont hit women lol
Bob: i aint a bully
Bob: If I told you what just happened you no believe me wtf
Me: huh?
Bob: i HAVE BIG BLUE BLOBBY WRITING ON SCREEN (I wrote 'bob is silly' on the screen thinking that would make him realise it was me winding him up)
Me: really?
Bob: YES SWEAR TO GOD LOL
Then I pointed my cam to my laptop screen and showed manycam and me deleting everything, and then he finally realised it was me, haha.
Bob: OI ITS YOU!!!! LOL WTF haha I thought it was my misses cause she pissing her slef laughing
Me: hahahaha
Me: [:D]
Me: lollll
Bob: I will get you back for this lol you wait hahaha
Me: hahahaha [:D]
Bob: I now feel like aplank
Me: hahahha ;D
Me: im just glad no one else said anything haha
Me: luckily my room is quiet as fuck at the moment and no one else is talking haha
Bob: refreshed deletd cache and cookies and all sorts haha
Me: dont think i could have pulled it off any other time
Me: hahaha sorry lollll
Me: you wally hahahahaa [:D]

It's probably just me that finds this funny coz I'm easily amused, so I'm sorry for taking up lots of room on the page when no one else will probably find it funny. :p

(Sorry to post this twice, decided to not post his full name to save him embarrassment and didn't have time before the 15 minutes was up to change it, so had to delete it and re post.)

lupojohn said:
I signed up for MFC and last night, a user named mary(insert rest of name here)539 asked the model if she had or would let a dog lick her pussy, if she had what was the experience like and wanted the full details. The model proceeded to answer her by pulling the camera close to the computer and gave her the boot.

Da fuq?

:?

Reactions: Magnolia
lupojohn said:
I signed up for MFC and last night, a user named mary(insert rest of name here)539 asked the model if she had or would let a dog lick her pussy, if she had what was the experience like and wanted the full details. The model proceeded to answer her by pulling the camera close to the computer and gave her the boot.

:lol: :lol: :cool: :lol: :lol:

that might have been me

i want to lick marmalade off of your elbows

i want to inject molasses into ur vaginal canal

i want to rub applesauce on the soles of your feet
& apply peanutbutter to your upper eyelids so when u blink u look funny

And then after he said all of that: "Other than that my Sunday has been fun"

Wut

I fucking love my Crew, god damn it!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-05-04 at 12.56.46 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-05-04 at 12.56.46 AM.png
    109.4 KB · Views: 214
lupojohn said:
The other day, a guy came in to a room I was in and claimed he won an $11 million dollar settlement. He had a basic account.

:lol:

That fuckin' guy... I really wanted to take a drive in "his" GTR. :lol:

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.