AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things members say that make you LOL

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyLuna

Inactive Cam Model
Mar 8, 2010
ladylunasplace.blogspot.com
Twitter Username
@EveMatteo
MFC Username
LadyLuna
Streamate Username
Lady_Luna
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/store/42697/LadyLuna
So, um... this is like the wtf thread, but the purpose is what did a member say that made you seriously laugh? I don't mean a little haha. I mean full out laugh.

My contribution

I was in a dress and thong. No bra, spaghetti strap dress. Request for an exclusive with me in underwear (from a member I don't name here). Determine I need to fetch a bra. Ask about changing out of the thong into actual underwear, and it's said that I can keep the thong. I fetch the bra, strip my dress and put the bra on only to see:

After I get back from the exclusive and he rejoins the room:

schaft: your a total nerd but you have this sexy ora about you

All I could think after the pvt was "aw, I converted a troll, how cute" :p

Attachments

• rofl.png
    rofl.png
    5.9 KB · Views: 2,455
I was guest-perving in Amber's room for a little while tonight and I thought this was pretty funny:

Jupiter551: a model has had "today is my birthday" in her topic for at least a week so far lol
(...)
Jusplayin1: jupiter welcome to mfc where the models have at least 4 birthdays a year and yet they never actually age

LilyMarie said:
I was guest-perving in Amber's room for a little while tonight and I thought this was pretty funny:

Jupiter551: a model has had "today is my birthday" in her topic for at least a week so far lol
(...)
Jusplayin1: jupiter welcome to mfc where the models have at least 4 birthdays a year and yet they never actually age

At least Kitty has an excuse... she has to be 30 again because they were all out of 1s :p

7c56a7f108dcb53acab60c4da7257af3_view.jpg

I've seen some models have birthweek celebrations in addition to her birthday. Soon we'll see birthmonth celebrations too.

Reactions: AngelicTease
The Model took a couple seconds to trim her toe nails (feet off cam) cause it bothered her. She made a comment about how gross it was so naturally the chat conversation was converted to discussions about toe clipping shows and talk about buying the toe nail clippings.

Anyways... see attachment.

Attachments

• BoltLikesToeNails.JPG
    BoltLikesToeNails.JPG
    44.7 KB · Views: 2,337
BoltEyeAm said:
The Model took a couple seconds to trim her toe nails (feet off cam) cause it bothered her. She made a comment about how gross it was so naturally the chat conversation was converted to discussions about toe clipping shows and talk about buying the toe nail clippings.

Anyways... see attachment.

This make me LOL. I have an affection for MFC rooms where the members can joke around.

First I get the email, subject "important":

i want sax chat weth you i want best my ferst time i want awry day whet you i now my raitjng not good hani

then in public chat:

member: hi hani
how moch you want

member: noting
i am ferst time hani
i newer sax ower 15 yers hani

member: are you living canada

member: i back

member: my idy is gold what can i do

member: is my rerst time

(someone tips 2 gold so I show my boobs)

member: no bady dear
only me and you

and just now the email, subject news:

hani is my ferst time ower 15 yers you can beliwe i naver sax ower 15 yers i want rely sax

His spelling makes me think of someone who's cursed with a lisp on top of a non-native accent! I could just see him making the mawwage speech in Princess Bride!

LadyLuna said:

i want sax chat weth you i want best my ferst time i want awry day whet you i now my raitjng not good hani

then in public chat:

how moch you want

i am ferst time hani

only me and you

hani is my ferst time ower 15 yers you can beliwe i naver sax ower 15 yers i want rely sax

His spelling makes me think of someone who's cursed with a lisp on top of a non-native accent! I could just see him making the mawwage speech in Princess Bride!
some sax for him, ahh fut it he doesn't deserve such frumoasa pizda!

LadyLuna said:

then in public chat:

how moch you want

i am ferst time hani

only me and you

Fulfill his request. He wants sax, so give him sax.

EDIT - Jup's doing it right.

EDIT 2 - Here's my contribution:

AH! So my answer should've been "I'm sorry bb, I don't know how to play the sax. Want me to youtube it?"

In my room today...

darknight32: you are so pretty i'm masturbating
tinyviking82: your beauty is so exquisite , im compelled to move my hand to my penis, and forefully grab it, and move my hand about forcefully , while making grunting sounds

I must admit, I lol'd at that, Lily. I wonder what their line of thought is like.

I imagine that the average member mentality is something like this - 'I think describing my twisted, fucked up sexual fantasies in the most descriptive yet grotesque way possible would make the model get all intimate with me, 'cause she loves that shit and wants to fuck me 'cause I look like Brad Pitt.'

EDIT - I'll be back after browsing a few rooms.

hornygods said:
I must admit, I lol'd at that, Lily. I wonder what their line of thought is like.

I imagine that the average member mentality is something like this - 'I think describing my twisted, fucked up sexual fantasies in the most descriptive yet grotesque way possible would make the model get all intimate with me, 'cause she loves that shit and wants to fuck me 'cause I look like Brad Pitt.'

EDIT - I'll be back after browsing a few rooms.
tinyviking was just making fun of darknight and he managed to make me laugh! ;)
That's why I posted this in the "LOL" thread, not in the "WTF" thread.

But you're definitely right about some of those guys.

:p I didn't see the full context so it was hard for me to judge, but yeah - some of the guys definitely have an odd mentality. The worrying thing is the fact that some of these guys aren't even being sarcastic - they're deadly serious, which is just eye-opening (if not startling) to me.

I was having a good afternoon and telling stories/jokes on cam. Apparently Mr Serious McSeriousness didn't approve:

MemberNameRedacted: What the fuck
MemberNameRedacted: Ugh stop laughing
MemberNameRedacted: STOP LAUGHING
MemberNameRedacted: STOP
MemberNameRedacted: FUCKING STOP
MemberNameRedacted: Leaving

Yeah, it didn't help. I couldn't stop after "ugh stop laughing."

:laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

Vanessa Jade said:
I was having a good afternoon and telling stories/jokes on cam. Apparently Mr Serious McSeriousness didn't approve:

i'm laughing so hard at this one!!! What a party pooper!

SophiaLocke said:
Vanessa Jade said:

i'm laughing so hard at this one!!! What a party pooper!

Right?! I was giggling before, but as soon as he started in with that I was in full-on BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHA mode. :lol:

KarmelKiss said:
I have so gotta log onto you when ma GF is next here, she gotta see where ya put all that x

Just found this on my profile this morning. I can't think what he is referring to. :p

But I loled.
IF I was to fathom a guess, I would say that he is referring to a Fluffy Special

KarmelKiss said:
I have so gotta log onto you when ma GF is next here, she gotta see where ya put all that x

Just found this on my profile this morning. I can't think what he is referring to. :p

But I loled.
the collapsable dildo thing

GreatDane said:
KarmelKiss said:

But I loled.
IF I was to fathom a guess, I would say that he is referring to a Fluffy Special
lol the FluffySpecial was a tit flash for 20 tokens back in the day. It's never been that! hehehe

Reactions: RoseCavilla
KarmelKiss said:
GreatDane said:
KarmelKiss said:

But I loled.
lol the FluffySpecial was a tit flash for 20 tokens back in the day. It's never been that! hehehe
:think: ok, must be your ummm skills in the oral department then :shock:

Well here are some questions I have seen, and some answers I wish the model would have given.

Feet bb? Why yes I have two. Thank you for asking.

do you want to see my cock ? :think: I would hon but I don't have a microscope handy.

wrer r u at bb? I only give that out to folks who have at lest 3 working brain cells. You don't qualify. :naughty:

Okay, this needs a short explanation. Basically, I'm into thigh fucking, which is exactly as it sounds, fucking a girl's thighs, lol. I have regular privates with this awesome girl who will use a toy to simulate this. Thus far she's always just kept her clothes on, which makes this PM from a spy she shared with me even more amusing.

11:36:18 AM Her: Spy: were you acting like you had a cock??
11:36:24 AM Her: pvt message from a spy lol
11:36:27 AM Her: hahahahahaha
11:36:32 AM dustinizzle: LOL!
11:36:34 AM dustinizzle: LOLOL
11:36:52 AM Her: :)
11:37:04 AM dustinizzle: The great thing is he was intrigued enough to watch for a bit, I bet.
11:37:25 AM Her: Her: yeah lol
11:37:35 AM Her: Spy: so i clicked back out
11:37:38 AM Her: :D
11:38:03 AM dustinizzle: What can I say, I've been slyly trying to lead you into my secret girl with pink cock fetish.
11:40:00 AM Her: i know i know

I suppose it would look amusing to somebody without context!

This little gem is from one of my regs (a lawyer, so not the typical dumb ass), This was early Saturday morning like 3:00am.

Him - Happy Easter Jules!
Me - UM it isn't Easter yet? But thanks!
Him - Well it's Easter now where I live.
Me (and my fiance at the same time) - WHERE DO YOU LIVE??
Him - Central time zone!
Me - You do realize it is only Saturday right? Easter is on a Sunday!
Me - Hope the ham isn't in the oven yet!
Him - FUCK, I just set out all my kid's Easter shit!

I laughed until I cried :lol:

I have a VIP raffle every 2 months or so, and my VIP gets to pick my outfit on cam for 5 nights of his choice...so we were discussing my cinco de mayo outfit.

I think (going out on a limb), that I have the cheesiest regulars EVER, but I love them lol

one of my regulars said "just go buy 5 jars of mayonase!"
I said "huh?"
and he was like "get it, cinco de mayo...thats your outfit!!! Mayo show!"

haha....smh...really? just a normal day with cheesy jokes.

darknight32: perfect. can't hold myself. jerking off...
tinyviking82: I AM TOUCHING PENIS AND TELLING EVERYONE ... RIGHT .. NOW! EVERYONE, MY HAND IS ON PENIS

WILLSTIFF: "tiny" lol just saying
tinyviking82: LOLOL MY NAME MAY REFER TO MY PENIS LOLOL

LilyMarie said:
darknight32: perfect. can't hold myself. jerking off...
tinyviking82: I AM TOUCHING PENIS AND TELLING EVERYONE ... RIGHT .. NOW! EVERYONE, MY HAND IS ON PENIS

WILLSTIFF: "tiny" lol just saying
tinyviking82: LOLOL MY NAME MAY REFER TO MY PENIS LOLOL

Tinyviking is one of my favorite people on MFC of all time ever.

Hahahah Lily, Tiny was quite wild tonight all over MFC apparently LOL:

TinyViking82 IM TOUCHING IT NOW BB.. TOUCHING IT .. TOUCH -- TOU .. AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH.. PENIS EXPLODE BB.. I FEEL I NEED TO EXPLAIN EVERYTHING I AM DOING WHEN LOOKING AT YOU NAKED

TinyViking82 BUY YOURSELF SOME FRIENDS! LOLOL NONE LIKES YOU

TinyViking82 TAKE SOME MONEY , REDHAIRED SLUT

lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.