AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

This forum

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mynameisbob84 said:
Neudiin said:
ohmystarz said:
YAY! You spelled my name right :)
I always spell it right....you get pissed if people don't OhMyStahZ is wickad smaht lmao

She's intellectually intelligent and has an above average IQ don'tcha know?

Hush you. You missed the poo show, I mean nutella show last night that Hack put on for us. We have screencaps if you are interested!

About time this thread took a turn for the better, I am just going to eat some chips and enjoy.

Ke16F.jpg

And wash it all down with some milk.

FaA2I.jpg

ohmystarz said:
mynameisbob84 said:
Neudiin said:
ohmystarz said:
YAY! You spelled my name right :)
I always spell it right....you get pissed if people don't OhMyStahZ is wickad smaht lmao

She's intellectually intelligent and has an above average IQ don'tcha know?

Hush you. You missed the poo show, I mean nutella show last night that Hack put on for us. We have screencaps if you are interested!

I... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... :shock: :?

Awww! @ the adorable newborn Robo Dwarf Hamster photo that Shaun posted. :) I have a male Robo Dwarf Hamster...cutest hamsters EVER.

Rosemary said:
Sevrin said:
Sometimes we need to step back

This is a major point said in very few words.

I just picture us all as muppets flapping around and yelling about stuff:

imager.php

THIS made me laugh until I choked on my own spittle...and then I laughed some more! :lol:

Drama, drama, drama, then FUCKING SCREAMING FLAPPING MUPPETS! WIN! :lol:

Reactions: Rosemary
Status
Not open for further replies.