AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

this is frustrating.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmazingAlexaNY

Deactivated Account
Cam Model
Feb 9, 2020
MFC Username
Amazing_Alexa
Chaturbate Username
_Awesome_Alexa
why do asshole record us! some of us i believe do cam on chaturbate because we cant get a normal job. i have mental disorders and can't work. i get disability due to this. yes i know i can only make so much more due to this but every dollar helps. i am angry at this and don't see point of recording models even non-nude ones get recorded why? whats the point? i mean models are on chaturbate everyday so why record then??? anyone know why or have a idea why assholes do this??? like i said models are there 24/7 so why record us? :confused:

Like Mila said, if there's demand for it, there will be a market to meet that demand. The same can be said for illegal music, movie, torrents, p2p etc. It's an unfortunate side of the business for many. We've all seen how long the film and music industry spent fighting this - pouring millions into trying to stop it, only to realize it's a losing battle and they should've just adapted to the changing landscape earlier on and found ways to profit.

Status
Not open for further replies.