AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

This is my first week on CB and I think I'm doing something wrong...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to go scope you out and can't get to your room, don't know if I missed u or what

I was on from 11 - 2:30. If you checked during that time, maybe I should email support again? Last time I emailed them asking if there might be something wrong with either my tag or page placement, they replied with the "tips for making more tokens" article. Tonight was better than it has been. I had fifty people in my room at one point.

But I cleared all of my goals and then some! W00T!

I am a bit at a loss here, why you have so few people in your room. You seem to have done the proper research about cb before you started, so I really don't know why your room stayed so empty. You have 249 followers after more than a week, pardon me for being so blunt, but that's nothing and just not enough to have people in the room. It's not my intention to brag here, but i had 300 after two hours and i was basically just sitting there. Now you're stuck in cb hell pages 16-17 out of 20 in the girls section.

This is a wild guess now: Have you geo blocked any major countries for your room? USA completely and half of Europe or so? Maybe by mistake, no idea.

I only see one solution here: Make a new account, this one's dead and will not take off. You'll only get frustrated. Luckily making a new account is always possible at cb and be online, online, online in the first seven days after age verification. Minimum six hours per day. Consider this a learning experience.

Consider getting verified camgirl status here. Good information in the internal section.

Good luck

I am a bit at a loss here, why you have so few people in your room. You seem to have done the proper research about cb before you started, so I really don't know why your room stayed so empty. You have 249 followers after more than a week, pardon me for being so blunt, but that's nothing and just not enough to have people in the room. It's not my intention to brag here, but i had 300 after two hours and i was basically just sitting there. Now you're stuck in cb hell pages 16-17 out of 20 in the girls section.

This is a wild guess now: Have you geo blocked any major countries for your room? USA completely and half of Europe or so? Maybe by mistake, no idea.

I only see one solution here: Make a new account, this one's dead and will not take off. You'll only get frustrated. Luckily making a new account is always possible at cb and be online, online, online in the first seven days after age verification. Minimum six hours per day. Consider this a learning experience.

Consider getting verified camgirl status here. Good information in the internal section.

Good luck

Does it say I've been verified for more than a week? I only applied last Friday. Also, I've been on everyday since verification. If I deactivate my account, can I start back up with the same screen name? I'm pretty attached to the one I have. I checked my geographic restrictions the first night because I was confused by the lack of traffic and I don't have anywhere blocked.

Good luck

It's possible to make new CB accounts?!? I didn't know that! I'd love to start fresh with what I know now, but I figured with Age Verification and 1099 info I couldn't do it...

Yes, it's always possible to start with a new account at cb. You cannot use the same user name again, transfer of followers to the new account is possible (but with around 600 followers not worth the time if you ask me). I can't say anything in regards to 1099, sounds like something having to with taxes. I'm not from the US, so that doesn't affect me. Take a new email address for a new account, i think otherwise cb will ban the new account one second after creation. Once it's age verified, be online, online, online for the next seven days as long as you're "new". Good luck and report back in the internal section :)

• Helpful!
Reactions: nekogasuki
Does it say I've been verified for more than a week? I only applied last Friday. Also, I've been on everyday since verification. If I deactivate my account, can I start back up with the same screen name? I'm pretty attached to the one I have. I checked my geographic restrictions the first night because I was confused by the lack of traffic and I don't have anywhere blocked.

You seem to be camming at a time when i'm sleeping. Have you blocked your own region? If you have, you cannot check for yourself if you're placed on the "new girls" section. Scroll down to the bottom of cb to find the "new cams" button in case you don't know where it is. Here is the link anyway https://chaturbate.com/new-cams/

Again, i have no idea what went so wrong, it's just wild guessing from my side. You cannot use the same name again for a new account. Have you accidentally blocked access to your chat room for men maybe haha? I saw some screens of your performance, you have a pretty face, maybe put your face more and closer to the cam? CB is full of "bodies" if you know what i mean, a pretty face in the cam makes your cam preview different from other cams. Check your room title. If it's the default "arrakisspice's room", then change it to something interesting, even when you have apps and bots running, I never use the room titles the apps and bots create, because they are super, super boring.

And verify here in this forum to get access to the camgirls only section.

• Helpful!
Reactions: nekogasuki
I sat in on Neko's show tonight some. Girl is working it like a pro, only had a handful of people, and there is very little I could say as far as tweaking. I'm on the same time zone in the same country as her and I could get to her room with the link, but I went through all 35 pages of models that were on when she was and couldn't find here anywhere, let alone in the first few pages where she should have been with the "new" tag. CB is definitely screwing up on her somehow, she has good camera, good movement good sound, and is keeping them engaged like a seasoned pro. I was asking her for advice before the night was halfway started lol.

Even with all of the bases covered some models just get unlucky. Ive been stuck in the back pages for months. No exposure. Ive searched through all of the pages to find myself and never could (no region blocks) room count stays at 10-20. ive learned to except my fate and make the best of it. Its possible to still have fun and still clear your goals with minimal viewers. You just have to work a little harder :) but good luck love! Wishing you success and prosperity!

Status
Not open for further replies.