AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Thoughts on Explicit Usernames

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChristinaLiLSlut

Inactive Cam Model
Jul 21, 2015
Missouri, USA
Twitter Username
@XtinaLovette
MFC Username
TinaSlutski
Hey all, so I am probably going to change my username and just pondering a couple things at the moment. Currently my username on MFC is XtinaLoveSlut. I have always used 'slut' in my username, I like owning that term, but lately I've been second guessing it. Has anyone else noticed that there are basically no high ranking models with anything explicit in their usernames, and tons of low ranking models with stuff like 'pussy' 'squirt' 'horny' in their usernames? I'll be sad to give up slut, but I think it's the right decision.

On another note, any ideas? How many characters can a username be?

Personally I like "real" names like Amber Cutie, Ginny Potter & Veronica Chaos that give you a sense of their personality but also something real to call them. The most prolific top models I can think of all use real names. Less explicit is usually better imo.

Most gals who don't use a real name have what to call them on their profile. I'm one of those not real name gals. I've been changing my name for the giggles. If you absolutely must have slut I would do something funny with it in your name rather than it being expicit.

I have not noticed a difference in traffic from having a goofy name vs a real sounding name.

Thanks for all the input guys, especially from the members. I kinda knew all of this to be true but it's helpful to hear it confirmed. Now to figure out what to change my name to :/
If you're used to going by Christina, you could just add a last name or modifier to it, like ChristinaCasey or CleverChristina.

Oh! Another thing that I'll mention: I know that a lot of girls know "Xtina" from Christina Aguilera, but I would guess that most guys wouldn't know that. So they'd probably call you "ex-tina." So even having a more "real" name might mean spelling it out as well.

If you're used to going by Christina, you could just add a last name or modifier to it, like ChristinaCasey or CleverChristina.

Oh! Another thing that I'll mention: I know that a lot of girls know "Xtina" from Christina Aguilera, but I would guess that most guys wouldn't know that. So they'd probably call you "ex-tina." So even having a more "real" name might mean spelling it out as well.
I say it as extina in my head, too.

Then again, instead of xmas=Christmas I say ExMas too. :D

I agree with most of the posters here. Explicit names are a turn off. I'm sure it varies from person to person, but that's my view. Protocosmo is also right that it's really helpful if you have a user name that's somewhat like an actual name, so us members can address you without feeling like we're disrespecting you.

Reactions: shylurkerdude
So I totally agree with all of this, but it just hit me, would people consider SexySteph an explicit screenname?
There are words like Sexy, Cutie, Sweetie, Feisty, Lovely that are more endearing and/or playful. I find (obviously I am biased) those more acceptable and welcoming than words like Horny, Slutty, Squirt4u, Anal4u, etc in names.

Maybe another good point SexySteth and AmberCutie are good names because they give a shy guy an easy way of say hello in your room. Hi Steph you are very sexy!!! Hi Cute Amber!!! Both pretty corny and something you both have prob heard many times. But they both might give a guy a way of easing himself into your room

Maybe another good point SexySteth and AmberCutie are good names because they give a shy guy an easy way of say hello in your room. Hi Steph you are very sexy!!! Hi Cute Amber!!! Both pretty corny and something you both have prob heard many times. But they both might give a guy a way of easing himself into your room

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess you've used those welcome lines before? :smuggrin:

Screenshot - 4_4_2016 , 6_53_53 PM.png

Reactions: shylurkerdude
Aw you guys are so cute and helpful :) Okay, so it's name change day. My name is Christina Lovette, current username XtinaLoveSlut. New name ideas:
ChristinaLove
XtinaLovesIt
SourGirlTina
ChristinaTube
Thoughts/ideas? I'm feeling relatively uninspired...

Aw you guys are so cute and helpful :) Okay, so it's name change day. My name is Christina Lovette, current username XtinaLoveSlut. New name ideas:
ChristinaLove
XtinaLovesIt
SourGirlTina
ChristinaTube

ChristinaLove is my favourite of those!

There are words like Sexy, Cutie, Sweetie, Feisty, Lovely that are more endearing and/or playful. I find (obviously I am biased) those more acceptable and welcoming than words like Horny, Slutty, Squirt4u, Anal4u, etc in names.

I think Slutty sounds cute, but likely already taken maybe SluttyGalore is still available...there was a Bond girl Pussy Galore....

:)

ChristinaLove
XtinaLovesIt
SourGirlTina
ChristinaTube

When I read Christina Lovette the rude and childish part of my brain nudges me and says "Christina Love It" why not just go for that? Its got enough ambiguity to make me wonder what the name means without being too "in your face"

When I read Christina Lovette the rude and childish part of my brain nudges me and says "Christina Love It" why not just go for that? Its got enough ambiguity to make me wonder what the name means without being too "in your face"
ChristinaLovette is cute, but I think the char limit on MFC usernames is 14. Anyone have confirmation on that?

• Helpful!
Reactions: ACFFAN69
ChristinaLove
XtinaLovesIt
SourGirlTina
ChristinaTube
I might be the odd one out here, but I like SourGirlTina
Tina as a easy go to name, and SourGirl is different, it stands out to me. and gives you a some leeway to be a bit saucy :p

• Funny!
Reactions: ChristinaLiLSlut
Status
Not open for further replies.