AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Thoughts on 'ManyVids' type content?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 23, 2016
Do most of you girls who have clips on the higher-quality sites, like the beautiful ManyVids, create the videos yourselves or go to a professional boudoir videography studio or something? Or possibly a combination of both?

One of the most beautiful cam girls in my opinion is this girl: https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/17858/HeidiFox/
(sorry if not allowed, feel free to remove link)
and I'm just like... woah... that bathtub though!! (lol... LBVVS) I can't help but to think like... did she GO somewhere to do that, like a place who professionally creates content... or is she just BANKING like that??

Stuff like that always comes to my mind when I think about selling video clips... what are the best places/sources to go/use (if any) for high-quality content?

Also, do you HAVE a friend or s.o. film you, or is it all about that tripod?

Also, if it's all about that tripod, what about waterproof-ness??

Sorry, I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to content. A cam show is one thing, but content is like a whole other ballpark for me.

Educate me. Give me links, resources, tips, reviews for places (if any)

and like ...if a clip has many different scenes from many different angles, though.... how would I go about camera placement if I don't exactly have anybody (friends, etc) that would be willing to film me?

I know Heidi does it all herself for the most part. I know because we've filmed together. I don't know the specific clip but it's possible she had someone film her. However by and large most of us do it alone.

For a lot of us the "set" might be a vacation rental while we are oot in addition to regular home space. Some of us do have beautiful homes we film in, but that doesn't mean we make a lot of dollars, keep in mind with this line of work many of us are able to move to cities that are more affordable. I film in a dedicated filming room set up in my old house to avoid bringing work home, and I know im not alone here, a lot of us set up beautiful film areas.

Different angles and such when filming alone is all about editing and post filming work. I know that most gals film themselves, a few have friends or significant others who do videography but that's Def the minority. Hiring someone to film you will probs lose income so I recommend learning to do it yourself. You can practice with your webcam so you can see what you look like on a larger screen.

Also. Not sure what you mean by "higher quality" and many vids. I LOLed.

Status
Not open for further replies.