AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Three girls in one library!?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jupiter551

V.I.P. AmberLander
Feb 2, 2011
As the title states! Right now LilyMadison, AllieBay and RachelSinger are all camming from the same library, at different desks.

I'll admit part of me wonders if someone didn't buy an old going-out-of-business-govt-library (few of those around eh?) and make a fake library...it's really not such a bad idea :)

Risky much?! Seems to me three hot girls trying to strip secretly in ONE library is far more prone to discovery than three girls in three libraries etc. Thoughts?!

Fay_Galore said:
I'm thinking camming en public like that can be scary, so going with 2 (or more) camfriends feels safer?

Maybe so. In this case, the group of ladies were already meeting together for a bit anyways, so I guess they had the idea to go to the library and "read".

Reactions: SexySteph
I was staying with these girls earlier this week and was part of the 5 girl library show.

Some people accused us of "faking it", which we all found hilarious. A premium in my room demanded I go outside and show the front of the library to prove it was real. Yeah, dude, totally! Let me just go down three flights of stairs with my laptop and give away our location to everyone :icon-lol:

It was definitely one of the most fun and memorable shows I've ever been a part of! I recorded my portion of the show and I know most of the other girls did, too. So, if you're curious to see, just send us an MFC mail for prices!

This kinda reminds me of the comparison of the old snl to the new snl.

The old snl did the coneheads skit a handful of times, the new snl, when they found a skit that got a few laughs, they beat it into the ground like flogging a dead horse.

If you have 5 people in the same library doing a show it's time to find a new angle cause that horse is D.O.A.

Contrived BS has a short shelflife

I'd definitely feel a lot more safe being in a library with a bunch of other camgirls than alone. At least if they see you messing around and teasing it won't look as weird as you have a few people there with you.

Library shows are definitely becoming more frequent and still seem to get a shit load of people watching. I have no idea what the income is like though?

Oh wow, that's crazy! Were they showing any nudity? I've always kind of wanted to do a library show, but I won't do public shows anymore because I'm paranoid. One of my neighbors called the cops on me last summer when I did an outdoor show and I didn't even realize anyone could see me-I was in kind of a secluded spot in my backyard. Luckily I didn't go to jail-I just had to go to court and pay a fine, but it still sucked and it scared me. Now I'm too afraid of getting arrested to do any sort of public show, but I admire the girls who have the balls to do them, as long as there are no children around or anything. I've seen Kickaz and Jessie125 do library shows, didn't see them showing any nudity, just sexy things here and there. :)

And yeah, I'd be worried about someone possibly finding out my location and outing me. I saw Egyptbeauty doing a show in a restaurant a few months ago and somehow one of the members found out which restaurant she was at and kept constantly calling the restaurant, trying to get her in trouble. How mean!

Reactions: DaphneO
sexyvanessa4u said:
And yeah, I'd be worried about someone possibly finding out my location and outing me. I saw Egyptbeauty doing a show in a restaurant a few months ago and somehow one of the members found out which restaurant she was at and kept constantly calling the restaurant, trying to get her in trouble. How mean!

there is a lot to be said about the things that happen in that room.

Reactions: sexyvanessa4u
I agree mynameisbob84, she always lets guests and basics talk and some of them are downright mean. Yeah, she's a little out there, but she seems like a sweet person.

Reactions: SNATCH
yossarian said:
I can't enjoy library shows. I used to work in a library and all I can think of is what a pain in the ass it must be for the librarians to always have to be cleaning girl cum off the seats.

You all already know my thoughts on library shows, but I just want to say that a girl's doing it very, very wrong if she's getting "girl cum" on library property. Not all of us do cumshows, and not every girl who has an orgasm gets juices all over the place, especially if she's wearing a skirt or something.

SiennaSkye said:
Arent these kinda set up? I mean when i watch these shows, there is never ever anyone else around, hmm.....

Not always. I've done a show at a bookstore once and sat right in between 2 guys. I'm pretty sure they knew what I was doing, but didn't say anything. My heart was racing though. Not sure I'll do that again. I would love to go library, but the block the internet sites, so I need my own internet.

LilahMorrigan said:
yossarian said:
I can't enjoy library shows. I used to work in a library and all I can think of is what a pain in the ass it must be for the librarians to always have to be cleaning girl cum off the seats.

You all already know my thoughts on library shows, but I just want to say that a girl's doing it very, very wrong if she's getting "girl cum" on library property. Not all of us do cumshows, and not every girl who has an orgasm gets juices all over the place, especially if she's wearing a skirt or something.

There is one girl who takes a book, rubs it against herself, shows how wet/sticky it is then puts it back on the shelf. Is it mean that I want her to be told to leave the library?

RebeccaT said:
There is one girl who takes a book, rubs it against herself, shows how wet/sticky it is then puts it back on the shelf. Is it mean that I want her to be told to leave the library?

:shock: :crybaby:
Gonna start wearing gloves when I read my library books.

SiennaSkye said:
Arent these kinda set up? I mean when i watch these shows, there is never ever anyone else around, hmm.....
The eternal question...certainly not all of them are set up, certainly some of them are! Then again, they also probably pick the library and the area inside the library for seclusion etc.

Also, if I were going to do this I'd get a friend or lover to be "lookout" and have a text ready to send if someone seemed to be heading my way or taking too much interest in what I was doing etc. I'm sure not all do this but I bet some do, I would.

Reactions: NicoleRiley
GenXoxo said:
RebeccaT said:

That's fucked! I'm with you on that one.

GenXoxo said:
RebeccaT said:

I heard that herpes was found on one library's copy of 50 Shades of Grey. So, yeah, gloves.

Reactions: Jupiter551
Jupiter551 said:
Also, if I were going to do this I'd get a friend or lover to be "lookout" and have a text ready to send if someone seemed to be heading my way or taking too much interest in what I was doing etc. I'm sure not all do this but I bet some do, I would.

When I do pub shows my husband is sat beside me at the table. He keeps me safe and makes sure no unsuspecting bar customer appears on cam. My safety comes before anything else.

RebeccaT said:
LilahMorrigan said:
yossarian said:

If you knew half of the things people do to library books, you'd wouldn't read one without a Hazmat suit.

Reactions: Jupiter551
As a student about to write two term papers which require extensive research this summer: Yayyy.... :?

Reactions: yossarian
Status
Not open for further replies.