AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ticket 17758288

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 29, 2021
I need to know that it will happen with my tokens in my account because I can not send them to any model and I can not interact with them. Much less due to once I try to change my tokens by epayservice or by paxum but it sends me to communicate with the support team to solve the problem. I hope you can give me a concrete answer to my request.
I have been trying to communicate with the support team from the associated mail so that you can solve this inconvenience, but I have not seen any response at all and I have already been on this topic for an approximate week and I need to charge my profits. Thank you for your cooperation and I thank you for your prompt response.

Status
Not open for further replies.