AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

TikTok Help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lizzy_Beth

Cam Model
Jan 4, 2020
New York
share.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@Lizzy_Beth248
MFC Username
Lizzy_Beth
Streamate Username
Lizzy_Beth
Okay, I didn’t know where I should post this so I’m just putting it here. @AmberCutie to make one of those dance clips on TikTok, go to the video with the audio you want to use and click on the little spinning record button in the bottom right corner:
20DFF382-611C-478C-B495-724ED1E2B1A9.jpeg
Then click “use this sound.”
E48BEA8E-2589-4EC7-8156-1801FF56F26A.jpeg
And then you just record your video.6D4D2ECB-84C6-4908-80A2-5188294B6855.png
I don’t know exactly what problem you’re having, so hopefully this helps and I’m not just telling you something you already know.

• Helpful!
Reactions: DJ_Pioneer
Okay, I didn’t know where I should post this so I’m just putting it here. @AmberCutie to make one of those dance clips on TikTok, go to the video with the audio you want to use and click on the little spinning record button in the bottom right corner:
View attachment 83410
Then click “use this sound.”
View attachment 83411
And then you just record your video.View attachment 83412
I don’t know exactly what problem you’re having, so hopefully this helps and I’m not just telling you something you already know.
You. Are. Hero.
I’m flattered you heard my pleas and are trying to help. I will figure this out with your help. Thank you!

I was trying do figure out how to do it from the create button. I think that was the issue. I need to do it from a video of someone else created. That’s what I’m getting from your post at least.

Do you see how on the second image near the top, there is a button that says "add to favorites"? If you click that, the sound will be added to you favorites so that you can easily find it when you go to film a new tik tok. When you open up the plus sign to shoot a new video, at the top you will see "Sounds". Click that, then you can access your "Favorites" and the sound you saved will be in there.
Hope this is helpful, it seems like you may have already found a solution but this way you don't have to click on the sound of another video every time to use it for your own, and you can film and add the sound at any time.

Reactions: AmberCutie
AmberCutie, thanks for uploading new stuff, your channel one of the most popular in this specific category, you know. I like this application and everything which is related to TikTok, cause it has tons of short, funny, and pretty interesting videos, which can push yourself to repeat which you've seen in the videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.