AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Time to step it up, suggestions?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically things are going fairly well but I feel like I could step up my game a little I'm not sure if a game ( what games seem to work well??) like a tipping game that involves me too like stripping an arrival of clothing off would work well or something else Really I'm open to new ideas Im a very chill person and try not to get too much going on at one time but I've got potential ;)

xoxo StoneyBliss

I personally hope this gets answered as well. I joined MFC a month ago and I'm doing fairly well, but it takes a while for me to warm up or really know what to talk about in my room. Besides occasionally teasing my viewers to get more people, I don't know how to "engage" my chat in the fun way yet.

Plus, any games that would help me get more tips would be great. I don't really play games or know any of the games girls play or how to do them, so yeah.

I'm not sure you're going to get many answers to this question because different things work for different models. I dance & tease and occasionally do groups, it's what I've found works for me, but it's not going to work for everyone. You could do raffles, white board games, secret number things, etc. Peruse other models rooms for inspiration and think about how you can make something your own. Look through other threads for game ideas.

Nobody is going to hand you a super unique, totally awesome, token-earning new idea though. Models work really hard to come up with new ideas for their own rooms, camming is a fun business but it is a business!!

StoneyBliss said:
Basically things are going fairly well but I feel like I could step up my game a little I'm not sure if a game ( what games seem to work well??) like a tipping game that involves me too like stripping an arrival of clothing off would work well or something else Really I'm open to new ideas Im a very chill person and try not to get too much going on at one time but I've got potential ;)

xoxo StoneyBliss

I like your style SB ... let's create a tipping game for your room now.
Tipping Landmine
1. Come up with your final prize. (below is about a 1000 token plus game so make it good)
2. Create a board with 30 random numbers between 1 and 60. For yourself on paper (or on a second board) write down all others.
3. The aim is to tip an amount not on the board, if you do it cops a penalty. Can be either that they tip this amount again, or that they must tip another amount not on the board.
4. The game is over, and your room takes the prize, when all numbers not on the board are cleared.
5. In playing, do not cross numbers off the 'mine' board. Face the back of board away from cam, those wanting to play get only a flash. Suggest you get naked (or something similar) behind the board for extra distraction, as you spin it to give a flash, give your guys something to distract them.

Maniac said:
StoneyBliss said:

xoxo StoneyBliss

Tipping Landmine
1. Come up with your final prize. (below is about a 1000 token plus game so make it good)
2. Create a board with 30 random numbers between 1 and 60. For yourself on paper (or on a second board) write down all others.
3. The aim is to tip an amount not on the board, if you do it cops a penalty. Can be either that they tip this amount again, or that they must tip another amount not on the board.
4. The game is over, and your room takes the prize, when all numbers not on the board are cleared.
5. In playing, do not cross numbers off the 'mine' board. Face the back of board away from cam, those wanting to play get only a flash. Suggest you get naked (or something similar) behind the board for extra distraction, as you spin it to give a flash, give your guys something to distract them.

I'm sorry to have to say this, but this game will never work. You can never say "Well, you lost, so now you have to tip xx amount or xx amount!" No member is going to agree to that. They'll just leave the room and never come back.

AllisonWilder said:
Maniac said:
StoneyBliss said:

xoxo StoneyBliss

Tipping Landmine

I'm sorry to have to say this, but this game will never work. You can never say "Well, you lost, so now you have to tip xx amount or xx amount!" No member is going to agree to that. They'll just leave the room and never come back.
This does sound interesting, but one fellow who is aware of the print screen key could beat the system.

Also, how is the final prize achieved? Is it given out to every single member after all the numbers are cleared, or to every member who hits the right amount, or to one person only and everyone else loses out?

Reactions: Maniac
Maniac said:
StoneyBliss said:

xoxo StoneyBliss

Tipping Landmine

As a member who has been in many a room where the members cannot even understand how to complete a basic "Tip 10-50 for Topless" topic, I'm thinking this may be a bit too complicated.

Evvie said:
AllisonWilder said:
Maniac said:
StoneyBliss said:

xoxo StoneyBliss

Tipping Landmine

This does sound interesting, but one fellow who is aware of the print screen key could beat the system.

Also, how is the final prize achieved? Is it given out to every single member after all the numbers are cleared, or to every member who hits the right amount, or to one person only and everyone else loses out?
You are right, was only a spontaneous idea, game created on the spot. The aim of any game is to entertain your members anyway, so might not matter much, someone cheating still must clear the board :p ... I also agree with other comments, it is a bit complex, but also interesting, also as in any game those who break the rules get excluded (banned perhaps).

If we're still talking about ideas for games, I've seem successful games that are based off of really simple things. Now, this isn't for you to copy. Copying other people's ideas will get you no where and will lead to a path of frustration.

Anyway, examples of simple things... Sophia Locke is actually a great example for simple games that are extremely successful. She does stuff like bingo and from what I gather, her Jenga game is really popular.

I've also seen models play battleship, blackjack, high card-low card, dice rolling games... Really the possibilities are very plentiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.