AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

tip menu/spin the wheel with secret message

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 18, 2020
is there a cb tip menu or spin the wheel that has a section where you can send a message only for the tipper. like for example a tip menu/spin the wheel for winning videos, the secret message would show a link of where to get them only the tipper can see. Does anyone know of a bot? preferably both types would really help!

is there a cb tip menu or spin the wheel that has a section where you can send a message only for the tipper. like for example a tip menu/spin the wheel for winning videos, the secret message would show a link of where to get them only the tipper can see. Does anyone know of a bot? preferably both types would really help!
Maybe something like this is what you look for? All-in-one app 2020-11-03-23-09-52.jpg

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
All in One app has some really good functions. A lot of game bots are either outdated or just modified clones. I find "A Better Dice Roller by aety" works well (functionally speaking).

I don't know for sure but I think custom notifications would work with apps only not bots... cexmental should be able to confirm this.

Reactions: romanholiday
Upvote 0
All in One app has some really good functions. A lot of game bots are either outdated or just modified clones. I find "A Better Dice Roller by aety" works well (functionally speaking).

I don't know for sure but I think custom notifications would work with apps only not bots... cexmental should be able to confirm this.
i did find a bot that had a tip menu with messages but it was room locked :(

Upvote 0
Sorry, late to this conversation. I've been coding like a mad genius the past month and haven't had time for much else.

Tip Menu I can help you with. My bot Tip Menu Deluxe can send private thank you notices only to the user who tipped. Items can also be hidden, so you can advertise them any way you want (rotating notifier, on join, etc) and let the bot send the private thank you notice. The bot's description page contains an in-depth write-up that will explain how to set it up.

https://chaturbate.com/apps/app_details/tip-menu-deluxe/

Cheers,
Cexmental

Upvote 1
Status
Not open for further replies.