AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tip sound LOUDER than Mic - OBS Help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
Hi everyone.

This is for a model I visit. She recently started using OBS and is not tech savvy. She was pulling teeth out trying to just get it working by herself but I eventually came along and explained how.
Now the issue seems to be the fact her tip sound for people watching her, is VERY loud. It used to be perfect without OBS: we could hear her clearly and loud and the tip volume at the volume she had it.

The tip volume sound doesn't seem to change at all unless she puts it to 0, which then it is exactly at that; 0 - no sound.

My only thought was that it was she had a desktop audio source and that if she uted that in OBS it may work.. but sadly not. Do any of you have any idea what it could be?

She uses Laptop with a built in mic and camera, I think, but it was all fantastic until switching to OBS, so i am confident it's some setting within there, just not sure what.

Any help or suggestions on what it could be is appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.