AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

tip To Device

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 8, 2012
NY
I think the internet should be fun. That includes tipping the awesome people who cam online. That's why I've linked chaturbate tips to an device. Currently it's just passing 0 to 255.

I have no idea what any of that means.

Ug this post completely reverted to an earlier draft at posting. And there is no delete option.

What I was trying to post is if some one was building a tip based toy. What would you want it to be? And how would you want it to work?

Currently I do have a hacked together device that works on tips. Right now it's controlling a bullet vibrator. But it could just as easily be controlling a hitachi or sybian. Or really any thing else.

Reactions: ACFFAN69
Do tips make it run? Will it make my pussy wet? Levels...does it have levels?

Lord, I hope so.
Well done. You have invented the Omibod
Off with his head!

• Funny!
Reactions: ACFFAN69
That would be cool to add to my Sybian.

Easiest way would be a snap on cover. With stepper meters to operates the knobs. Any idea what the range on the knobs is like? I'm guessing 50 degrees or 180 degrees?

Just a quick demo video. Even tips increase speed, odd tips decrease speed. Right now I'm demoing this with a X2 Orgasmatron. I have the toy setup so there are 16 distinct speeds. The video only shows the first 6 speeds.

Normally I have this set to 100 tip increase speed, 99 decrease speed. But i'm not going to spend 1,600 tokens just to demo this. I have it working for chaturebare & MFC. So you could be taking tips on both services at the same time. It could just as easily be controlling a sybian or shockspot.

Status
Not open for further replies.