AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tip Vibe “Advertisement”

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SerenaDevin

Cam Model
Oct 3, 2021
Midwest, USA
Twitter Username
@Sultryeyesava
Streamate Username
Sultryeyesava
I use a Lush when camming. I don’t know how to let members know I have it in though. One person will tip and then another person will say oh, you have a tip vibe and start tipping.

I do sit when camming so members don’t see the pink tail but I do have it in my profile that I use one.

How do you let members know you have the tip vibe without resorting to constantly mentioning it?

Thank you 😊

I have an auto reply set that says I have a tip activated vibrator. I also include the levels (1g= level 1 and so on) .
I just post it frequently as people come into the room.

nothing wrong with mentioning what you have to offer frequently, SM is a pay to play site.

Upvote 0
I use the room topic .

My room topic doesn’t. Work 😞

They're disabled right now for some silly reason. I don't use a tip vibe myself, but I'd probably take the same approach to it that I do to video deals: I have a saved reply about it that I spam in my chat whenever there's a few new people hanging out.

Reactions: SerenaDevin
Upvote 0
If you use obs to stream you can use the lovense obs overlay that shows the tip levels. If not maybe put a white board or chalkboard in your room that announces it. I used to have a big hot pink posterboard behind me with my cam name for DMCA and a tip list. It was so bright you couldn't miss it and it cost $1.
I agree it's annoying that we can't use the room topic now on streamate. It really helps us out.

Upvote 0
Do you happen to have a dry erase board a.k.a. whiteboard? If so, you could write something like "TIP VIBE IN" on it, and mount it to your wall, or keep it beside you on the bed where it's in the cam's view.

Upvote 0
I have an auto reply set that says I have a tip activated vibrator. I also include the levels (1g= level 1 and so on) .
I just post it frequently as people come into the room.

nothing wrong with mentioning what you have to offer frequently, SM is a pay to play site.
I have to look into how to do an auto reply. Thanks for the suggestion.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Upvote 0
If you use obs to stream you can use the lovense obs overlay that shows the tip levels. If not maybe put a white board or chalkboard in your room that announces it. I used to have a big hot pink posterboard behind me with my cam name for DMCA and a tip list. It was so bright you couldn't miss it and it cost $1.
I agree it's annoying that we can't use the room topic now on streamate. It really helps us out.
I stream through Streamate. A poster board, chalk board or white board is a great idea. Thank you 😊

Reactions: LolaLuv
Upvote 0
Do you have your toy connected through the interface under "Vibe Toys" at the top right of your chat? (It's where the GOLD menu and Spin the Wheel options are) If you connect your toy using that then it will show that you have a Tip Vibe on when members visit your room (It shows beside your GOLD menu and Wheel). I use this and also send quick text when members are chatting about my vibe levels so they know how much to tip.

Attachments

• tipvibe2.jpg
    tipvibe2.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 15
Upvote 0
@Sultryeyesava There should be a + symbol in a little circle next to where you type. Click that. thats where you create your auto responses.

I have auto responded to advertise all sorts of things, to state my rules, what kinds of shows I do, etc. Don't feel bad about posting your deals and offerings often, you are there to sell something.

Upvote 0
Do you have your toy connected through the interface under "Vibe Toys" at the top right of your chat? (It's where the GOLD menu and Spin the Wheel options are) If you connect your toy using that then it will show that you have a Tip Vibe on when members visit your room (It shows beside your GOLD menu and Wheel). I use this and also send quick text when members are chatting about my vibe levels so they know how much to tip.
Very interesting. I do have my vibe connected that way. I wonder why so many viewers seem surprised I have one.

Upvote 0
@Sultryeyesava There should be a + symbol in a little circle next to where you type. Click that. thats where you create your auto responses.

I have auto responded to advertise all sorts of things, to state my rules, what kinds of shows I do, etc. Don't feel bad about posting your deals and offerings often, you are there to sell something.
Thanks for letting me know about the symbol. I will definitely be adding an auto reply.

I feel so awkward about advertising but know I just have to do it. Over time it will feel more natural to me.

• Hugs
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Upvote 0
Thanks for letting me know about the symbol. I will definitely be adding an auto reply.

I feel so awkward about advertising but know I just have to do it. Over time it will feel more natural to me.
Advertising makes things easier for them. A lot of them don't know what to do. Streamate works differently from most sites so new customers may not understand how things work. Reminding them to check out your gold menu or spin the wheel can be helpful. They may not realize they have those options on a private site. They may not realize any models on private sites use tip vibes.

They're there to interact with you in a sexual way and get off. It's more fun for them if they're getting you to strip, and moan, and tease them, and they love being in control of what you do. If you show your boobs because they made you show your boobs by tipping you they like that. You're telling them how they can do that. If you say "try to make me cum by tipping my vibe" that makes it easy for them to decide what to tip for, because of course they want to see that.

When I'm shopping on a website I always look at the header bar to find out what the free shipping minimum is and if they're running any specials, so I think you're doing them a service by telling them what's available, what you're good at, if you offer video bundles, etc. If you can change your mindset from feeling awkward to feeling like you're helping them out that makes it easier.

The autoresponders are great. I'll add that I have one to remind them to rate my private shows. I tap it as soon as I enter the room because once I start reading their requests I always forget to ask.

Upvote 0
Advertising makes things easier for them. A lot of them don't know what to do. Streamate works differently from most sites so new customers may not understand how things work. Reminding them to check out your gold menu or spin the wheel can be helpful. They may not realize they have those options on a private site. They may not realize any models on private sites use tip vibes.

They're there to interact with you in a sexual way and get off. It's more fun for them if they're getting you to strip, and moan, and tease them, and they love being in control of what you do. If you show your boobs because they made you show your boobs by tipping you they like that. You're telling them how they can do that. If you say "try to make me cum by tipping my vibe" that makes it easy for them to decide what to tip for, because of course they want to see that.

When I'm shopping on a website I always look at the header bar to find out what the free shipping minimum is and if they're running any specials, so I think you're doing them a service by telling them what's available, what you're good at, if you offer video bundles, etc. If you can change your mindset from feeling awkward to feeling like you're helping them out that makes it easier.

The autoresponders are great. I'll add that I have one to remind them to rate my private shows. I tap it as soon as I enter the room because once I start reading their requests I always forget to ask.
Thank you so much for this information. I am going to use it as a pep talk before I start every show. 🤗

Reactions: LolaLuv
Upvote 0
Some tell me they can see when my tip vibe is on, and I think there is an option on the fetish or kink list? Can't remember the exact name of the place on your profile you can indicate this.

Upvote 0
Without really thinking much about it, I've often wondered why so many models have a Lovense box prominently displayed somewhere near them.
Thanks to this thread, I may have just figured it out :)

Upvote 0
Some tell me they can see when my tip vibe is on, and I think there is an option on the fetish or kink list? Can't remember the exact name of the place on your profile you can indicate this.
I just double checked and I do have it indicated that I have a top vibe. Thanks for the reminder. 😊

Reactions: rockin_rod
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.