AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tips displays on screen

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OBS I think. i dunno actually

now ACF is twitch and youtube support

Reactions: Nikola Tesla
Hello, does anybody know how to display on screen the received tokens? (as twich or youtube streamers)
Which site? If it's MFC there are a few gals who know how, I never got it work quite right though. Seen some on CB that work good! Following this tread in case anybody has real answers. ^_^

Which site? If it's MFC there are a few gals who know how, I never got it work quite right though. Seen some on CB that work good! Following this tread in case anybody has real answers. ^_^
Chaturbate ofc, i mean there's any special plugin for OBS

Is there a lot of demand for stuff like this? I could create one pretty easily (I say having not looked at the OBS plugin development process or the chaturbate API if there is one). If there are enough demand I could see creating various things that cam models might find interesting.

As an aside, my wife and I have talked about camming and it's given me bunch of ideas like tips controlling video quality, multiple cameras and their positions//angles,/zoom turning on or off picture in picture, thank you and goal reached overlays, idle mode overlay with info like schedule, tip menu, top tippers etc. Low effort stuff like creating a tip overlay I can probably take on as a small personal project. For larger things I might need donations or a patreon or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.