AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tips not showing in public chat?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 5, 2014
Why is it that some of the tip I'm getting say that they are blocked from being seen in my public chat room???

Pookie1127 said:
Why is it that some of the tip I'm getting say that they are blocked from being seen in my public chat room???

Is the tip surrounded by grey instead of yellow? If so, that is what we affectionately call a "Ninja" tip which means that the person who tipped it does not want the other people in the room to see it! When I get a Ninja tip I will usually say thank you to "Ninja" and not say their name or the amount or anything.

Ninjas usually have their reasons for being "secret" so I would usually send them a PM asking what the tip is for unless it's obvious. Sometimes members like to tease you with Ninja tips or sometimes it's because they don't like everyone seeing how much they're tipping. I know that Amber lets her room know that she will only count Public tips towards countdowns, and many girls do the same so sometimes a Ninja tip means they don't want it to go towards the show countdown.

Anyway, this might be about an error instead of Ninja tips, in which case I will be slightly embarrassed but oh well!! Hope this helps!

I've seen some weird tip glitches in the past few days, after recent MFC updates:
  • ninja tip displayed to model with regular coloring (I think this was fixed within a day)
  • tip not displayed in public chat but displayed to model (not as ninja tip) and in Chat Archives
  • tip displayed normally in public chat but displayed as anonymous tip to model
  • tip sent to the wrong model (based on the contents of the tip note. Not sure if this was resolved -- maybe the tipper just screwed up)

On the plus side, tips generally seem to go through quite a bit faster now.

Status
Not open for further replies.