AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Titty names

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosey_lips

Inactive Cam Model
Oct 27, 2016
What are some names for boobs (specifically big breast) im looking for somethimg more creative than funbags or tig ol bitties.

Steve Martin during a standup routine said how disgusting (*list of slang terms for breasts) are and that they should ALWAYS be referred to as HOOTERS.

*the words not the breasts themselves. :)

Laverne and Shirley.

Had an aunt use that all the time when I was growing up. Didn't understand and had to have it explained. First slang for them I ever learned.

Some less ordinary terms I've used:
tittens
tottens
tots
bobs
bobbins

Different naming is fine too. Actually I was considering asking for pet names for body parts. I recently got asked to name someones penis and all I could think of was food items lol Same thing for breasts I call mine cupcakes. It works especially considering I recently had a little cooking accident and now one of my cupcakes are a little burned.

Status
Not open for further replies.