AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Toddlers & Tiaras' Alana

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bocefish

I did bad things, privileges revoked!
In the Dog House
Mar 26, 2010
Usually somewhere between flippant and glib.
Disturbing on so many levels.

alana-tt.gif

Rotfl I saw this....The only thing I can do is laugh because it's just so completely ridiculous that they actually live this way.

:angry4: That fucking sow should be keelhauled and quartered. Her child is gonna be as fucked up as she is. Too bad family services cant make some sort of edict to stop this shit. :angry4:

Could these people, like all other people on reality shows try to be living up to characters or extreme versions of themselves because it's reality tv and no one wants to watch boring normal people?

I don't know I avoid 95% of reality shows, karaoke contests, talent shows while the other 5% is when I'm channel surfing and land on the biggest of trainwrecks where I can't look away instantly but I usually save that for 'The Soup' because otherwise I'd have missed this.

SweepTheLeg said:
Could these people, like all other people on reality shows try to be living up to characters or extreme versions of themselves because it's reality tv and no one wants to watch boring normal people?

I don't know I avoid 95% of reality shows, karaoke contests, talent shows while the other 5% is when I'm channel surfing and land on the biggest of trainwrecks where I can't look away instantly but I usually save that for 'The Soup' because otherwise I'd have missed this.

I am fairly certain that the producers and other people behind the scenes are encouraging this behavior for the ratings. They love to make the audience go WTF and some people will do anything for their 15 minutes of fame. I am sure these people are obnoxious in their day to day life but it's been exaggerated for this television show. Which is a big reason I, too, do not watch reality TV.

I think we've gotten to the point where the producers don't even have to encourage and the people on camera have seen what the world expects of them and what the more *disgruntled groan* famous people on these type of shows have been like and basically try to be more extreme more obnoxious so they too can get the same treatment.

SweepTheLeg said:
I think we've gotten to the point where the producers don't even have to encourage and the people on camera have seen what the world expects of them and what the more *disgruntled groan* famous people on these type of shows have been like and basically try to be more extreme more obnoxious so they too can get the same treatment.
Yeah which is okay (boring, asinine and moronic, but okay) if they're adults. Treating small children this way and encouraging this kind of behaviour and expectations from them is *worse* than that whole ridiculous kid beauty pageant thing in the first place - which is bad enough itself, I think it those competitions should be shut down for good.

Dressing little girls up to look like adults and parading them around? I seriously wonder how many of these fathers are pedophiles...

Reactions: RainbowBryte
Then the same should be done about childhood sports too because their parents take things too seriously, are overboard, put too much pressure on their children and try and live their dreams through them.

SweepTheLeg said:
Then the same should be done about childhood sports too because their parents take things too seriously, are overboard, put too much pressure on their children and try and live their dreams through them.
childhood sports are great, but they just should be less competitive - should be for fun and exercise

Comparing youth aged sports to toddler beauty pageants is a bit of a stretch. One helps teach kids teamwork, discipline, good sportsmanship and that practice and hard work can pay off. The other makes little girls look like high end hookers and do things they don't want to do strictly for superficial reasons.

Granted, there are plenty of bad parents that go too far in youth sports too but I think that is a horrible comparison. How many parents in youth sports scream and yell for their 6-9 year old kids to "shake your booty baby" for a trophy or monetary payoff?

Reactions: RainbowBryte
How much money gets bet on and funded towards fixing the winner of the child pageants? Have their been felonies committed by parents because they have fought and injured or killed other parents or judges because I know of many news stories that have happened because of that in children sports? My point is parents can do more harm than good by being too involved and putting too much pressure on the kids in both childhood sports just as well as children pageants just like where parents want their kids to be discovered in hollywood.

JoleneJolene said:
This shit makes me want to hurl.
haha before i even read your comment i was gonna say this makes me want to throw up.
its a great injustice that this woman can breed and im barren :/
disgusting.

Reactions: SoTxBob
Totally agree that that show should be banned. Childhood sports is one thing because they build social skills, encourage physical activity, and some of these kids have the talent to go pro. Dressing up toddlers for beauty pageants where they're being judged on looks and appearances? That's borderline pedophilia!

When is a proper age for girls to start dressing like high end prostitutes? Teen USA? Or should all pageants be banned then too?

I'm not into pageants at all but I'm sure to the girls who are involved at all ages would argue there are benefits to being involved if it wasn't for the parents taking things too far.

SweepTheLeg said:
When is a proper age for girls to start dressing like high end prostitutes? Teen USA? Or should all pageants be banned then too?

I'm not into pageants at all but I'm sure to the girls who are involved at all ages would argue there are benefits to being involved if it wasn't for the parents taking things too far.
18, when they're legal adults. Anything younger than that causing lust is catering to pedophiles - let's call a spade a spade.

SweepTheLeg said:

Kids should dress like kids (not prostitutes). Teenagers should dress like teenagers (not prostitutes). By the time these people reach adulthood then they have the life experience to choose how they want to dress themselves. I've seen many stories about teenagers and their parents being upset that older men keep hitting on these underage girls. Well, stop dressing like whores and trying to look older than you are and then maybe you won't attract that kind of attention!

Reactions: SoTxBob
Yeah because if you dress like that and you get raped it's your fault because you were asking for it.

SweepTheLeg said:
Yeah because if you dress like that and you get raped it's your fault because you were asking for it.

I think this is bringing something completely different into the argument that doesn't belong here. Correct, dressing slutty doesn't make rape ok yadda yadda but that doesn't mean we should make our 6 year olds look like mini Jenna Jamesons. It's unhealthy.
I agree that beauty pageants should be for adults, or at least be geared towards representing the age groups properly. Such as in a toddler pageants, makeup, hair extensions, and overly revealing clothing should not be allowed. It should be based around representing the kid and their talents as a kid. A pretty little dress with flowers would be more fitting.
Teen pageants start to get closer but still should not have bathing suit sections based around judging their ability to be sexually stimulating. Seriously, judging a girl on how they look in a bathing suit is nothing but sexual.
Adult pageants can be whatever the fuck they want because they are adults! Deepthroating in the talent section? Okee dokee with me! :lol:

That argument was for 1. Men involved in children pageants are pedophiles, scroll up I've seen it said more than once. And 2. Men wouldn't be interested in teenagers if they wouldn't dress just so darn provocatively.

Well I'm not arguing for the sake of girls of all ages should dress like high end prostitutes but I am arguing against pageants should be banned because the parents have their kids dress like that. Rules can be made for kids to still be able to take part in pageants but make it more children oriented, instead of just jumping ahead and saying BAN ALL PAGEANTS.

Reactions: JoleneBrody
SweepTheLeg said:
He worded it a bit poorly, obviously they're not "asking for it" but that's not even the point, the point is - is it appropriate to dress kids and young adults like that in the first place, and have them "competing" to see who can be the sexiest or look the most adult?

The rape analogy has nothing to do with it, no kid deserves to be molested (or adult for that matter), and no decent parent would knowingly attract the attention of pedophiles toward their children. I'm 100% sure pedos love these disgusting pageants.

I remember seeing this a while ago: little girl dressed as Julia Roberts prostitute character from Pretty Woman. Like cmon, a fucking prostitute? And the audience are all smiling and whistling...
SweepTheLeg said:
That argument was for 1. Men involved in children pageants are pedophiles, scroll up I've seen it said more than once.
Well I've said a couple of times I think this stuff caters to pedophiles, that's hardly the same as saying all the men involved are pedophiles. If you were referring to a statement someone else made, I didn't see it sorry.
I suspect a rather higher percentage of men involved/intersted in pageants like this would have pedophilic tendencies than the general population though. It's no accident that pedophiles have been shown to gravitate toward professions and hobbies that give them contact with children. Scout leaders, teachers, priests....

They tried to bring the pageants to Oz earlier last year and there were widespread protests

Buy a French Poodle if you want to show something off like some sort of cheap trophy you fucking dirty perverts. Let kids be kids!
crocfme 4 months ago

StarrieNights said:
ummm HELLO! did anyone notice at 3:12 that someone falls off the balcony in the background?!?! WTF
In the last one? I looked really hard but didn't see anything.

@sweep. I agree. I don't think they need to be banned but rather redirected to represent the age groups as well. They need to be regulated and have strict rules in place to protect the well being of the children. Maybe focused more on talent like they used to be rather than looking like mini-snookie or how well they can cat walk.

Reactions: Jupiter551
Status
Not open for further replies.