AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Token Manipulation?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 24, 2017
Southeastern USA
Today I was in the room of a model who was new to me. I looked at her room list and of the 37 people in her room, about 15 of them were other models who appeared to be just hanging out. The weird thing is that of the 15 models in her room, all but one was showing as a gray user. The one model who had a colored name was a light blue. Over the course of the next hour or so, some of these 15 models began to change colors from gray, to light blue, and some of them became dark blue in this same timeframe. I decided to open multiple tabs and see if they were interacting with other in public chat. None of them were. But over the next couple of hours, more and more of the original 15 models started becoming dark blue and a few even became purple. The thing is, none of these 15 models were receiving any incoming tips as indicated in the public chat window(s), so either they were tipping from banked tokens, or they were just recirculating tokens among themselves to boost their color status in an attempt to boost their own page rankings by being in each others rooms.

One of the 15 models even had 3 different usernames in one of the rooms(each username was broadcasting live from the same room), with each one having a gray username when I started watching, but by the end of the third hour, all 3 usernames were dark blue. It just seems odd that CB would allow the same model to be broadcasting on multiple accounts.

Is what I observed just a fluke with me not knowing all of the details, or does CB really allow this type of token sharing?

Reactions: Mila_
I spoke to my friend (the independent model which also jobbing as monitor)

Yes, the studio models are able to join fan clubs with their accounts. Also the monitor and boss (who is managing those accounts) are able to transfer tokens to other accounts.

I just had a studio model try it:
1630956007496.png

So they can't, if a studio model is saying they can then its a studio that isnt using studio accounts.

Edit: they can check if they are a studio account by going here: https://chaturbate.com/affiliates/ if it doesn't give them a warning then its not a real studio account.

Upvote 0
I just had a studio model try it:
1630956007496.png

So they can't, if a studio model is saying they can then its a studio that isnt using studio accounts.

Edit: they can check if they are a studio account by going here: https://chaturbate.com/affiliates/ if it doesn't give them a warning then its not a real studio account.
Maybe she didn't had enough tokens to complete the purchase of the fan club?

Why does they even have the option to click on it?

Upvote 0
Maybe she didn't had enough tokens to complete the purchase of the fan club?

Why does they even have the option to click on it?
they had way more than the price for 3 months of the fan club they tried, they have access to all the buttons they just dont work to send tokens or join clubs or start privates, they are only allowed to do the promo. Thats really the point of studio account, so that the models can't spend the tokens but the promo thing is a strange exception.

Upvote 0
they had way more than the price for 3 months of the fan club they tried, they have access to all the buttons they just dont work to send tokens or join clubs or start privates, they are only allowed to do the promo. Thats really the point of studio account, so that the models can't spend the tokens but the promo thing is a strange exception.
The strange thing is... I have seen a green named model in my friend's room. (the other model is working for a studio to 100%) Maybe the studio didn't register that model as a studio account? I don't know.

Upvote 0
Something that I hadn't thought of, but is it possible for a broadcaster to log in and surf the site as a member without broadcasting? It would explain a lot if they can.

Upvote 0
Every member can broadcast and then is a broadcaster. They don't have to broadcast all the time.

For example, I surf Chaturbate about daily, and about twice a year I broadcast for a few minutes. Thus I am a broadcaster, and I can log in and surf the site as a member without broadcasting, and that is what I do nearly every day.

Upvote 0
Every member can broadcast and then is a broadcaster. They don't have to broadcast all the time.

For example, I surf Chaturbate about daily, and about twice a year I broadcast for a few minutes. Thus I am a broadcaster, and I can log in and surf the site as a member without broadcasting, and that is what I do nearly every day.
And every member can earn tokens when they broadcast? I'm talking about age verified performers who work for a studio(or not) with my prior question.

At any rate, I check this morning, and 13 of the 15 performers that I spoke about in my OP are now banned. No way to know if they were doing something illicit as it pertains to my OP, but it is interesting.

Upvote 0
And every member can earn tokens when they broadcast? I'm talking about age verified performers who work for a studio(or not) with my prior question.

At any rate, I check this morning, and 13 of the 15 performers that I spoke about in my OP are now banned. No way to know if they were doing something illicit as it pertains to my OP, but it is interesting.

I didnt understand the first part of this post or the question from the previous.

Play stupid games win stupid prizes 🤷‍♂️

Upvote 0
Everybody can broadcast, but only age verified members can be tipped.

I am age verified. That allows me to earn tokens. It does not restrict my ability to surf Chaturbate, buy tokens and spend tokens like everybody else, nor does it change my colors.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.