AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Token refund

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 17, 2023
Would anyone know what chaturbate is like for refundinding tokens ? Went to purchase usual amount of tokens (min) and by the time i noticed it was for 4050(max) it was to late , is it possible to refund this ? Ive tried chaturbates number and theres no one to take my call and nothing from there support

Solution

There's an email address for contacting Support as well as the phone number.
Make sure you don't spend any of those tokens purchased in error, as they will decline to refund if your balance has gone below the amount you bought.
I've seen this issue posted numerous times so it seems to be a common problem, but I'm wondering how it occurs as it has never happened to me. Is the selection screen defaulting to 4,050 tokens? Are people selecting 100 tokens, but the system is registering it as 4,050? Is the pay screen showing $100.99 but charging $319.98? It's odd that it happens to so many people and I'm curious how.

Upvote 0
Would anyone know what chaturbate is like for refundinding tokens ? Went to purchase usual amount of tokens (min) and by the time i noticed it was for 4050(max) it was to late , is it possible to refund this ? Ive tried chaturbates number and theres no one to take my call and nothing from there support
If you bug @punker barbie enough here she might help you

Edit: bug as in "beg for help"

Upvote 0

There's an email address for contacting Support as well as the phone number.
Make sure you don't spend any of those tokens purchased in error, as they will decline to refund if your balance has gone below the amount you bought.

• Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Solution
I've seen this issue posted numerous times so it seems to be a common problem, but I'm wondering how it occurs as it has never happened to me. Is the selection screen defaulting to 4,050 tokens? Are people selecting 100 tokens, but the system is registering it as 4,050? Is the pay screen showing $100.99 but charging $319.98? It's odd that it happens to so many people and I'm curious how.

The default for the very first time you purchase is set to the max 4050, and this is the case for each payment unless you buy tokens then it remembers your choice. I assume clearing cache/cookies etc will default it back to the 4050 option.

For example, I only ever use a debit card to buy tokens, so mine will remember the choice that I last purchased BUT if I change my payment method to "epoch" or "Paypal" then the default tickbox is 4050

Upvote 0
its weekend, so you may have your answer in monday i guess

Upvote 0
The default for the very first time you purchase is set to the max 4050, and this is the case for each payment unless you buy tokens then it remembers your choice. I assume clearing cache/cookies etc will default it back to the 4050 option.

For example, I only ever use a debit card to buy tokens, so mine will remember the choice that I last purchased BUT if I change my payment method to "epoch" or "Paypal" then the default tickbox is 4050
I think CB is setting themselves up for issues if they automatically default it to the max. But it doesn't seem they give a flying fuck as we've been commenting about this here at ACF ever since the support posts started about this issue lol.

Seems they'd rather accidentally overcharge their members and hope they don't complain, vs. adjust the default to be the minimum and lose out on income.

/shrug

Upvote 0
On my end this is the setup for the default payment:

On PC:
Credit/Debit Card (Visa/Mastercard/Discover)-- It is always on 200 tokens FREE! (a $20.99 value) when you upgrade your account. Unlock PM & remove ads for $19.95 monthly.
Epoch (Credit Card/JCB/Maestro/Diners Club)-- It is always on 4050 tokens for $319.98 (39% Bonus) *my model account has this (never bought tokens with this account), but my tipping account doesn't*

On Mobile:
Credit/Debit Card (Visa/Mastercard/Discover) & Epoch (Credit Card/JCB/Maestro/Diners Club) -- It is always on 4050 tokens for $319.98 (39% Bonus)
I have never purchased tokens on mobile.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
It defaults to the 'supporter' purchase for me, that is the '200 tokens FREE!' option that recurs monthly.
I really dislike that, as it's marketed towards being able to pm any model without tipping for it - means the model gets pestered and does not receive any benefit.......
My own preference would be for token purchases to default to 'no option selected' so you have to choose what suits you.
Saying that, I noticed one time that in a particular browser, I selected a token package and when using my mouse wheel to scroll down the page to click on the purchase button, the scrolling also moved the selected token package down to the lowermost option, which is 4050 tokens...... always check now before proceeding to payment.

Upvote 0
My own preference would be for token purchases to default to 'no option selected' so you have to choose what suits you.
this would be best I think!

Upvote 0

Oh, that makes sense. Mine seems to default to the 200 tokens free/upgrade account option every time no matter what I selected previously.

Upvote 0
I have never purchased tokens and I have an option to buy 50 tokens for $6. Everyone I have shown it to says they don't have that option at all.

I think it's weird that each user has a slightly different package displayed.

Upvote 0
I have never purchased tokens and I have an option to buy 50 tokens for $6. Everyone I have shown it to says they don't have that option at all.

Definitely not an option for me.

Upvote 0

Only grey users have that option. Any other user will have the 100 token package as lowest available.

For me it always defaults to the 4050 package except when I do not have the supporter package, then it is the 200 tokens for free supporter package as default

• Helpful!
Reactions: Vixxen81
Upvote 0
Only grey users have that option. Any other user will have the 100 token package as lowest available.

For me it always defaults to the 4050 package except when I do not have the supporter package, then it is the 200 tokens for free supporter package as default
I would very politely like to ask you a question about supporter accounts. Why do you buy them?

Upvote 0
I would very politely like to ask you a question about supporter accounts. Why do you buy them?
mostly because the 200 tokens are $1 cheaper. $19.99 vs $20.99. It also allows me to PM friends from the site. I almost never PM models using this method,if they have it in their tipmenu then I tip for it

Upvote 0
mostly because the 200 tokens are $1 cheaper. $19.99 vs $20.99. It also allows me to PM friends from the site. I almost never PM models using this method,if they have it in their tipmenu then I tip for it
Ok so if the math is wrong here anywhere, please correct me. I'm not the best at math on the fly in this format.

You spend $19.95 and get $20 worth of tokens "free" and spend $1 less on a 200 token package purchase for the duration of the month?

In order for you to make up in savings versus what you spent, you would have to buy 20 - 200 token packages. That's 4000 tokens. At $399.

With 4 - $79.99 1000 token purchases you get 4000 tokens for $320.

The 200 tokens and the $20 sub fee cancel each other out and you can now DM anyone on the site for free.

Upvote 0
Ok so if the math is wrong here anywhere, please correct me. I'm not the best at math on the fly in this format.

You spend $19.95 and get $20 worth of tokens "free" and spend $1 less on a 200 token package purchase for the duration of the month?

In order for you to make up in savings versus what you spent, you would have to buy 20 - 200 token packages. That's 4000 tokens. At $399.

With 4 - $79.99 1000 token purchases you get 4000 tokens for $320.

The 200 tokens and the $20 sub fee cancel each other out and you can now DM anyone on the site for free.
DM is only available to supporter accounts. That has the same rules as regular PMs. Models can use DM in their rooms the same way as a PM and also mods and FC members have that available in the room where they can PM as well

I also forgot to mention the supporter package ONLY gives you 200 free tokens once, not every month, so need to cancel before you get charged again. Then you can get it again after it expires

Last edited:
Upvote 0
DM is only available to supporter accounts. That has the same rules as regular PMs. Models can use DM in their rooms the same way as a PM and also mods and FC members have that available in the room where they can PM as well

I also forgot to mention the supporter package ONLY gives you 200 free tokens once, not every month, so need to cancel before you get charged again. Then you can get it again after it expires
Ok thanks! In my room you have to be a fan club member to PM or I won't answer/will ban if annoyed enough. I think supporter accounts are kind of risky in that regard but I was curious about the thought process nonetheless! :h:

Upvote 0
On Cb, a lot of people actually also love the fact they can make themselves stand out using different coloured fonts, or font styles with the supporter package, but I think the main thing is for the PMing.
You can tip as "anonymous" by being a supporter, too but honestly, I don't really see many send tips as anonymous on CB.

Even with your maths on saving/spending, I think the $21 spent on the supporter status is "invaluable" because they can mostly get around the whole "PM costs XX" and while a lot of models will tell people to tip for the PM / it's on the menu, a lot will still reply to the supporters who first PM them. So they get unlimited PMs basically, so it's invaluable

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.