AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Top 3 Xbox 360 Game Releases For 2010

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 5, 2010
1. Halo Reach-Players experience the story of the legendary "Noble Team", a brave squad of Spartan soldiers making their last stand against the dreaded Covenant on the planet "Reach". This game feature's both awesome campaign play and an incredible multiplayer experience. I look forward to this game because of the 4 player cooperative campaign play;too many games neglect the coop experience anymore in my opinion. There is a reason this series is so popular, trust me.

2. Call of Duty: Black Ops-Release Nov. 9th, 2010. Number 7 in the Call of Duty series, this title features game play ranging from snowy mountaintop Russian strongholds to the jungles of Vietnam. Once again looking forward to more online co-op play, not to new multiplayer features like air combat and the SR-71 Blackbird! Also new weapons including sited bows with explosive tipped arrows! Are you drooling yet?

3. FIFA Soccer 11- (Also for PlayStation 3) If you love console sports gaming, you'll want to play this game!The highest rated sports game ever for both PS3 and Xbox 360. Features include: Personality+ which mirrors abilities of imported players. Over 15, 000 players represented on the in-game roster, and customization features which are too numerous to explain in one article. Lot's of replay value in this game.

CoD Black Ops isn't even out yet, and it has barely been a year since CoD MW2 came out, so I'm really not excited about that.
FIFA 11 doesn't even come close to my radar. Yearly sports games are miss-able. Next year they'll just come out with something else and it will be better.
Halo: Reach, once again a game coming out a year after the last one. Honestly, I never cared for Halo. Of all the shooters out there, I can think of a half dozen I'd rather be playing, Including TF2, UT3 and MW2.

Status
Not open for further replies.