AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Topics to talk about while camming and the room is slow

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

helenavixen

Cam Model
Dec 25, 2017
Hi everyone!

I was wondering what everyone talked about in their room when noone is talking. I have a habit of waiting for someone to say something to me and then I and the person will talk a long time while noone else talks. I want to be able to talk about broad topics so everyone can chime in instead of it looking like im only interested in one person.

Also.....im not gonna lie the most people I talk to in my room and who have great things to say don't tip at all so Im trying to get out of talking to them the whole time and focusing on a broader topic.

Also Also, most of my tips have been from anonymous users so im like damn I would love to chat you up but I don't even know who you are.

People love talking about food and music.

If you get anonymous tips in regards to a topic, just keep discussing it. While I usually tip with notes, either private note or ninja. I have on occasion done anonymous tips and kept it up for a while.

As to topics, food/drink, maybe vacation plans such as an old trip to a city you liked, or such (privacy/security keep in mind). Gym, workouts. Heck, even just day to day stuff

I'm a big prankster, and will make light of many things which has led to others jumping in for a bit.

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
One thing I don't do is announce future plans. If I'm going to a concert (all band tour dates can be found on line), or if I'm not going to be home for a long period of time until AFTER I've done whatever it is.
Yes, agree, and what I was referring to about security. Though, I do know models have said they were planning on going somewhere and kept it generic until back. Some I know even said where they were going in terms of country or general area as a city/region but never said specific such as hotel, etc. Way too much a security issue, IMO

Reactions: charleigh_
Food, music, my hobbies, food, weekend plans, movies, books, food. (We talk a lot about food😂)

Status
Not open for further replies.