AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Totally Obvious Revelations

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or, as much as I hate it, if there's any silver lining to the large population of assholes that infest MFC 24/7, it is that those who are not assholes shine even brighter in comparison.

Potato chips come in a wide verity, some of which are saltier than others.

I have two wonderful names for a pair of pandas stuck in my head, if anyone is interested.

I think I will start a drinking and posting thread? It really seems like fun, but just getting a batch of words to cooperate is hard as hell, taking every effort, - leaving non to survey the thoughts.

Oh, and, it would be nice if this made everything all good, but nothing is ever all good. .

Reactions: LadyLuna
blackxrose said:
camstory said:
O.k. the first I think is understandable. When I was 5 there was some very heavy guerilla fighting taking place in Central America some place. I remember at first being frightened hearing a few radio news reports of this over the course of maybe a week. Doubting what I had been thinking, I finally asked my father if there were really gorillas somewhere with guns fighting and killing men. :lol: Boy was I relieved.

This I can still hardly believe this myself. I was 32 years old when I realized what, "put the toilet seat down" meant. I had been taught to always put the cover down, - there was never any question that I would not put the seat down. The complaint was never directed at me, so I never paid any attention, just thought there were a lot of woman extra concerned about having the cover/seat down. The way I discovered my mistake of all those years, was when someone complained to someone in my presents, and I said, "you don't even have a toilet seat", (they had no cover) There were 6 ppl there and it took them a while to realize I wasn't kidding. :woops:
Being an army brat, I asked my father almost the exact same thing. The difference being I asked it at a group welcome home party so I made a total ass out of my father in front of all his teammates. :lol: What can I say? I was 10. *shrug*

As for the toilet seat, I'm INCREDIBLY picky about leaving the cover up. Don't do it. Period. It's impolite. If you didn't flush well or the toilet isn't spotless, I don't want to see that crap. *gag* My mother is the same way and it's the reason I'm so picky about it, but I don't care. It's a manners thing for me. If you have guests come over and you forgot to clean the bathrooms, if you leave the cover down then they're more likely to not notice if you've got rings than if you left the lid up to advertise all the bad smells and rings to the world. :twocents-02cents: Don't use the bathroom at my house unless you're going to put the lid down. Doesn't matter who you are, I'll go harpee shrew on you for it. :eek:
Thanks to the MythBusters, I drop the lid before I even flush.

Though the whole "put the seat down" debate always pissed me off. Women (not all) made such a big deal out of men leaving the seat up, because they didn't want to fall in when they had to sit. I'm glad I didn't personally have to deal with this at home because I had a perfect plan: I would never raise the seat. When she came out bitching about her ass being wet, I'd simply say, "Well you should raise the seat when you're done."

Actually, I kind of wish I did have a chance to do that. But it's a moot point now, I drop the lid; helps keep shit in the toilet rather than all over the bathroom and the soap and my toothbrush and everything else.

I do the same thing. I also don't store my toothbrush and personal items in my bathroom. I keep them in a closed, sanitized drawer in my vanity next to the sink. Luckily my sink is separated from the actual bathroom. I still close the lid before I flush though.

camstory said:
...Members like Killer_Joe, Nordling, MrRodry, Marokite, SoTx, Phil, Jupiter, Los, (and I'm sure a bunch more here, that I have no reference for, - no experience being in the same room), might still be above average room guest, but would lose much of their quality, if it were not for, lesser desirable members, some Happily Gone from this forum, and others, behaving badly. (quoted in part)

I don't think its a matter of them losing their quality just that it may not be as apparent.

Reactions: camstory
cptn_jack said:
camstory said:
...Members like Killer_Joe, Nordling, MrRodry, Marokite, SoTx, Phil, Jupiter, Los, (and I'm sure a bunch more here, that I have no reference for, - no experience being in the same room), might still be above average room guest, but would lose much of their quality, if it were not for, lesser desirable members, some Happily Gone from this forum, and others, behaving badly. (quoted in part)

I don't think its a matter of them losing their quality just that it may not be as apparent.
Ed zackery, Jack. I think what made me post that night, was that the reason I, and these above get honest smiles, and thank you's from Models is b/c our behavior is exceptional, or apparent in contrast to the member who just comes in and sits there or worse. I have maybe half a dozen times been in a room and come out feeling like a frigin super hero. I had not done anything except be me, but b/c I stood out in contrast I was, "The member who came to save the day" (if you sing that in a low heroic voice, and push your chest out beat it with your fist, like your king Kong, to get the right feel).

I have so many times been in a room with a half dozen members who were all of exceptional memberage. Members any one of us who would stand out like a frigin hero in a room of ppl acting poorly, don't seem at all heroic.

Let me do it this way. You have ten can openers of two different kinds. Five are electric and five are manual. When you open the cabinet door to get out an opener your thought may be, I need the electric b/c is easier, or preferably for what ever reason. If you have only e lectric can openers, when you open the cabinet door, your only thought is going to be, why the Fuck do I have 10 openers. The openers will still have the same properties, or qualities, but no one will be preferably to the other. The electric opener is only preferably when it is in the cabinet with the manual one.

camstory said:
Ed zackery, Jack. I think what made me post that night, was that the reason I, and these above get honest smiles, and thank you's from Models is b/c our behavior is exceptional, or apparent in contrast to the member who just comes in and sits there or worse. I have maybe half a dozen times been in a room and come out feeling like a frigin super hero. I had not done anything except be me, but b/c I stood out in contrast I was, "The member who came to save the day" (if you sing that in a low heroic voice, and push your chest out beat it with your fist, like your king Kong, to get the right feel).

I have so many times been in a room with a half dozen members who were all of exceptional memberage. Members any one of us who would stand out like a frigin hero in a room of ppl acting poorly, don't seem at all heroic.

Let me do it this way. You have ten can openers of two different kinds. Five are electric and five are manual. When you open the cabinet door to get out an opener your thought may be, I need the electric b/c is easier, or preferably for what ever reason. If you have only e lectric can openers, when you open the cabinet door, your only thought is going to be, why the Fuck do I have 10 openers. The openers will still have the same properties, or qualities, but no one will be preferably to the other. The electric opener is only preferably when it is in the cabinet with the manual one.

It's true that in a roomful of good members, a particular one may not stand out so much, but still, isn't that an enjoyable room to be in? Sure, it is nice to look like the one electric can opener to the model and probably get appreciation for that, but it's also likely things won't always be so pleasant in a room like that. On the whole, I think both model and members will be happier if everyone can relax and have a good time because there are several people who can keep the ball rolling (be it with tips or conversation). I'm a regular in a room like this, and while no particular person is singled out every day for special attention, the model makes it very clear that she appreciates us. I really don't think she'd be as happy in her job if she only had one or two cool members in her room (even though there are some guys capable of being "heroes"), and I think she knows it too.

No question I would much prefer to be in a room full of good prems. My original point was though, that, if somehow magically all members,guest,men, were to become respectful, kind, caring, gentleman, I would no longer be considered anything other than average, well not even average, there has to be some variable, from which to get an average. (Also there would be a large group of woman who would be disappointed, and things would be maybe nicer, but much duller, but those are for a different thread.) In fact this is off topic, but realizing that trolls, and worse can not just go the Fuck away, was my obvious revelation.

I was so fired up to say I would rather not stand out in my super dude outfit, and would take a room with ppl like I listed any day instead, that I only read the first few lines of your post squirrel, so I'll post this,, - then read the rest and PM you, or maybe start a new heard. I don't want to continue to hold Luna's thread hostage.

I feel like such a ninny now Allison! :lol: I totally thought that "smh" was just a frustrated grunt, like "pfft" or "psh". I always tried to make it into a sound, but now I know why I can't lol.

My ex's family had a Dog named D.O.G. and it was funny to watch the groomer try and spell it out on his charts "deogy". One day I was pet sitting him and my sister came along and she finally says "Oh I get it! DOG spells dog!" :lol:

Reactions: camstory and Rose
Status
Not open for further replies.