AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Toys, Toys, Toys!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ohmystarz said:
SE079130.jpg

I have this thing. In combination with the hitachi I am in heaven!! This thing is so freaking fantastic.
What is the name of that? It does look fun, I like how the tip s lke a bubble jelly fish looking thing.
Almost always all the pretty penis cool looking ones that are too big to actually use :(

1- the hitatchi was made for something other than sex. I'm done with using things that were made for something other than sex, unless I'm desparate for a cum and nothing is working. Then I pull out my toothbrush and know I'm not going to cum without it until after the next red week x.x

2- Hands are so nice, except for the whole having to twist my wrist... "Fist bb!" "Sorry, my wrist is kinda attached to my arm and I'd like it to stay there." :lol:

ViruSphere said:
I'm not a model, but I love when LadyBakes has her tip-operated bullet on. I remember one time she had it in and I was like:

Me: "Hey Lady, there's someone behind you!"
Lady: "Huh?" *looks*
Me: *tips*

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Lady: "Damn you!"

:-D

hahaha! :h: I love my ohmibod club vibe (named Noisy after the member noisy_brut) but the problem is that people come in my room asking when I'm going to put it on. It feels like members think it's a waste to tip me without it now, lol. What sucks is that since it's sound responsive I can't play music on my laptop when i use it, and we can't really hear tips either.

But if anyone wants a no hassle tip-controlled vibe get any ohmibod toy with a cord. The cordless ones will disconnect if you don't get tipped for a couple minutes.http://www.ohmibod.com/wired-vibrators/club-vibe.php

LadyBakes said:
hahaha! :h: I love my ohmibod club vibe (named Noisy after the member noisy_brut) but the problem is that people come in my room asking when I'm going to put it on. It feels like members think it's a waste to tip me without it now, lol. What sucks is that since it's sound responsive I can't play music on my laptop when i use it, and we can't really hear tips either.

But if anyone wants a no hassle tip-controlled vibe get any ohmibod toy with a cord. The cordless ones will disconnect if you don't get tipped for a couple minutes.http://www.ohmibod.com/wired-vibrators/club-vibe.php

I had the bubblegum pink one (I don't have it anymore) and never could figure out how to get it to vibrate according to tips. I read the instructions, but it didn't seem to vibrate any differently when the tips happened.

The_Brown_Fox said:
LadyBakes said:

I had the bubblegum pink one (I don't have it anymore) and never could figure out how to get it to vibrate according to tips. I read the instructions, but it didn't seem to vibrate any differently when the tips happened.

It had a cord, right? You need to plug it in to the computer's headphone jack and have it set to the music setting or whatever, with absolutely no other sound on the computer. I turn the music sensitivity all the way up and the volume for mfc/my laptop all the way up as well. *shrug* it's a tricky bastard soemtimes.

I love my Vibratex Mystic Wand. It's my go-to toy. Before I got the wand though, my Lelo Gigi was my fave.

I have a bullet and it's pretty strong but it gets really hard to hold on to when my hands get all slippery. I like putting it in my bum but I'm terrified the cord will break and I'll have to go to the ER and explain that I've lost something in my bum.

I was so excited to get the Hitachi but it's just too strong for me. I used it the other day by myself. I was able to cum through a pair of sweatpants and panties. And that was probably the best it had ever felt to me. It's just too strong. I agree with Jolene, it makes my pussy all swollen and then I get that weird itchiness from the vibrations.

Hitachi is amazing... I recently got one and love it to death. Dont even need penetration and it`s like woaaaah :mrgreen:

Ohhh and glass toys all the way! Best toys ever, feels great and easy to clean!

I guess I'm one of the odd guys too. I prefer to see fingers and small vibe toys.
Those balls on and big ones not only hide the goodies from view but, as I've also heard from other guys, make us wonder IF we could ever satisfy a woman that can handle them inside her cookie.
The clankity clank of the megabot machines makes me laugh, especially when a girl is adding the fake ass moaning to induce tipping.
Also about the fuck machines - about those HUGE usually black rubber cock attachments bigger than your wrist and forearm .... Why? :eek:

Reactions: ricky ray
SoTxBob said:
I guess I'm one of the odd guys too. I prefer to see fingers and small vibe toys.
Those balls on and big ones not only hide the goodies from view but, as I've also heard from other guys, make us wonder IF we could ever satisfy a woman that can handle them inside her cookie.
The clankity clank of the megabot machines makes me laugh, especially when a girl is adding the fake ass moaning to induce tipping.
Also about the fuck machines - about those HUGE usually black rubber cock attachments bigger than your wrist and forearm .... Why? :eek:

My first privates were just fingers then I started feeling self centered because I never even asked the model what she enjoyed. I let the model pick now so we both have fun.

Though now that I read your post I want to find a model with a steam punk megadildo fuck machine that does go clankikty clank. MFC is a big site surely one of the more artistic sculptors on it has made such a beast.

Reactions: SoTxBob
My go-to toy is the Vibratex Rabbit Habit http://www.drugstore.com/vibratex-rabbi ... r/qxp70224

Sweet jebus, this thing is amazing! I almost feel bad for my regs, I always want to use it! Both clitoral and vaginal stimulation at once? sign me up.

I tend to use fingers a lot though, I have found that guys really like it and I have gotten pretty good at using just fingers.. just can't use any vibrating toys beforehand! Annnnd if you want me to use just fingers, you're gonna end up using a lot of tokens because it takes so much longer for me to cum. But fingers are fun!.

Mikeythegeek said:
Amber started using the Vibratex Mystic Wand a few months ago and I just love watching her cum with it, whether she has a dildo to use with it or not. I think she prefers it to the Hitachi and it's less intrusive to watch than the Hitachi too.

http://www.amazon.com/Vibratex-Mystic-W ... 199&sr=1-2

I'm so glad you said something. I fist fell in love with Vibratex when I got the original Rabbit Pearl. Then I got super excited when I saw it on Sex and The City and wondered why every girl didn't have one. I later found out that it's because it can give you a blended orgasm which is more intense than a clitoral or g-spot orgasm because it's both together. I love it sooo much. But sometimes I can't do penetration which leads me to the Mystic Wand.

Originally, I was going to get an Hitachi since every model seemed to have one. Well, I decided to go with the Mystic wand instead based on recommendations. All I have to say is holy shit! It has 6 different settings and is by far the most powerful battery operated toy I have ever used. A regular even was impressed because he could hear it on the lowest setting. What's really awesome is after the high setting it goes into multi-speed settings which does an amazing job at teasing. Oh did I mention it's also waterproof? I can use it in the shower for shower shows.

Ok so if you love toys and sex as much as I do... I also recommend Dr. Sadie Allison's books.

Toygasm- a really awesome users guide http://www.amazon.com/Toygasms-Insi...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1317761820&sr=1-1
Ride Em Cowgirl http://www.amazon.com/Cowgirl-Position-Secrets-Better-Bucking/dp/0970661134/ref=ntt_at_ep_dpt_2
Tickle His Pickle http://www.amazon.com/Tickle-His-Pickle-Hands-Pleasing/dp/0970661126/ref=ntt_at_ep_dpt_1

I'm going to have to echo Lacie on this one. If you want me to use fingers I can't use toys before hand and it's going to eat up a lot of your tokens so be prepared. Last time I tried it took me 25 minutes to cum with just my fingers and it was extremely tiring physically and that was with perfect circumstances. If I tried to do that on cam it would take at least 30 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.