AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tracking tips/transactions from individuals

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 30, 2019
Twitter Username
@xSirenaSweetx
Chaturbate Username
sweetafSirena
Hello! I admit Ive messed up a little and haven't kept track of my tippers (also TipAlerts is super buggy and doesn't count properly so that doesn't work). Basically, I want to know if there is a way to find out what an individual person has tipped me over the course of time past the 2 week mark. I've really only been on CB since mid-July, and I have saved (via copy/paste) the transactions I can view in my CB page. I could take a day and go through and add them all up.... I'm just curious if this information is already available to me and I just am overlooking it.

Thanks!

In chaturbate, you can search around "privacy" page, the link is not direct but you can download all tips done since the creation of your account.
You can use excel or the excellent free versions of LibreOffice "Calc" to sort and extract single viewers tips, make stats and charts.

I think you can copy/past from there to the top tippers template quoted in precedent post, to have more than 1 month, but I didn't try.

exactly follow :
- "my profile"
- "Settings and Privacy"
- "View the security center and adjust Two-Step Verification settings "
- "Privacy center"
- "export your datas"
- Check 'Token history'
and then click 'create export' and find the file in the zip given (endly ^^) then

Last edited:
Reactions: Lyla Wolf
Upvote 0
In chaturbate, you can search around "privacy" page, the link is not direct but you can download all tips done since the creation of your account.
You can use excel or the excellent free versions of LibreOffice "Calc" to sort and extract single viewers tips, make stats and charts.

I think you can copy/past from there to the top tippers template quoted in precedent post, to have more than 1 month, but I didn't try.

exactly follow :
- "my profile"
- "Settings and Privacy"
- "View the security center and adjust Two-Step Verification settings "
- "Privacy center"
- "export your datas"
- Check 'Token history'
and then click 'create export' and find the file in the zip given (endly ^^) then
Exactly what I was looking for! I'm about to try it out. Thank you so much!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.