AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

traffic

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 11, 2022
hello, i want to know if it is possible to delete my old account because i never streamed on it when it was new so i have no traffic i want create a new one so i can build a fan base

hello, i want to know if it is possible to delete my old account because i never streamed on it when it was new so i have no traffic i want create a new one so i can build a fan base

If you never streamed on it then you will get the "new" status, so then it will help with the traffic boost that comes with that.
Is this the only reason you want it deleted because you think the "new" status was used? If I remember correctly, it's literally from the first time you click to go live the first time when it counts down. Unlike Chaturbate (and maybe others?) that countdown your new status as soon as you're verified

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.