AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

TransferWise

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone had experience using it?

From my understanding, it's a service where you can transfer money internationally with barely any fees (rather than the usual $40+ wire transfer fee.)

For non-US cam girls, seems like it could be a good way to avoid the $40 transfer fee everytime you get paid. My plan to use this service requires having a US bank account, getting my cam sites to pay me into the US account, and then transferring the money via TransferWise to an account in the country I'm currently in. I'm not sure about other countries but I know Canadians can easily get US bank accounts with TD bank.

Anyone tried it? I don't want to send my money off to this random company to never see it again...

Status
Not open for further replies.