AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

transmission suspended

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 21, 2023
Chaturbate Username
Matthew_johson37
Hello greetings @punker barbie I'm sorry to take a little of your time but you are my only hope, I have seen that you help many people and I would like to ask for a little of your help,Almost two months ago I had a problem with my account and since then I have not been able to transmit and I have not been able to find a job and the worst of all is that both I and my family depend on me and what I earn to survive...
I have written several emails to support explaining the misunderstanding and asking for my kind apologies and promising that I will never fail you again, I want to continue working for you and learn more of their rules.. but I haven't gotten a response from support since they told me why I was suspended, and I understand their reasons, they answered me very clearly, but today I come to ask you to please review my case and read my emails where I explain everything. As I said before i depends on my job to survive and help my family, I wish to continue working for Chaturbate and contribute to the platform.. please help
Request number #22185293

Hello @good boy Support confirmed they previously provided you with a detailed response. Unfortunately, support is unable to assist further.
I appreciate your response @punker barbie And I know that they provided me with a detailed answer about the suspension of my account. But please could you read my other emails, it has been a great suffering for me to see myself unemployed and going through so many needs, I have learned the terms and conditions of Chaturbate by heart please review my case and allow me to continue working for you, my username Matthew_johnson37

Upvote 0
I appreciate your response @punker barbie And I know that they provided me with a detailed answer about the suspension of my account. But please could you read my other emails, it has been a great suffering for me to see myself unemployed and going through so many needs, I have learned the terms and conditions of Chaturbate by heart please review my case and allow me to continue working for you, my username Matthew_johnson37
It's time to move on, you've posted about this alot. Try other platforms. As well, there's literally dozens of "video upload sites" where you can make passive income. Stop wasting your time.

Reactions: good boy
Upvote 0
It's time to move on, you've posted about this alot. Try other platforms. As well, there's literally dozens of "video upload sites" where you can make passive income. Stop wasting your time.
I really appreciate that you took the time and read my messages that I have posted here...I am a poor person and I worked on chaturbate as an independent more than 8 hours every day and for the first time in my life I had how to eat well and pay where to live and help my family .
I don't know how to work more pages only Chaturbate and there I generate good income for Chaturbate and at the same time it went well for me, I would really like to be able to broadcast there again. I have memorized the terms and conditions and I have written many emails hoping that they will restore my account or Answer my messages. Now I'm going through a hard time with no money no job and hoping that @punker barbie or support answer me and let me return to cb to work and help my family and myself

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.