AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Trap the person above you!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VeronicaChaos

Cam Model
Nov 30, 2011
veronicachaos.com
Twitter Username
@Veronicachaos
Tumblr Username
Veronicachaos
MFC Username
Veronicachaos
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/302592/Veronica-Chaos/
My friend and I came up with this idea while tripping at a party. Basically, the idea is putting a few things together to bait a specific person. These things can be vices, interests, whatever.

The trap we made was for a clown and involved putting moon shoes right next to a stripper pole (it totally worked). We decided her friend would require a colorful box covered in glitter and filled with makeup and sex toys. My friend who was playing with me; weed, beer, and the sweet sweet sound of ska.

Maybe we could thank the traps that work on us? :p

VeronicaChaos said:
My friend and I came up with this idea while tripping at a party. Basically, the idea is putting a few things together to bait a specific person. These things can be vices, interests, whatever.

The trap we made was for a clown and involved putting moon shoes right next to a stripper pole (it totally worked). We decided her friend would require a colorful box covered in glitter and filled with makeup and sex toys. My friend who was playing with me; weed, beer, and the sweet sweet sound of ska.

Maybe we could thank the traps that work on us? :p
Donuts. :hello2:

No way I'm admitting here what would most easily trap me, it's way less family friendly then this forum should ever hear.

I guess my PG trap would involve something nostalgic: A copious amount of warhammer figures and RPG books. Maybe toss in some GI-Joe's and Star Wars action figures for good measure as well.

I think Weasel could be trapped with a huge box filled with USB sticks full of GemmaMoore videos, and little baby carnivorous plants :D

For Lily I would set up a trap with an immaculately wrapped present with a lovely bow and...oh what's this!? The box has little holes in it, that's strange! Once you unwrap it, it's a pretty cage and of course there are two baby bunnies inside that are best friends and they are precious and fluffy. ^.^

tumblr_nb3d4an2Fn1tu3y3no1_500.jpg

Shaun! I got this.

-miss meowmixx
-a handful of thin girls with big, colorful hair (thems his weakness I suspect)
-fat cats
-junk food? I feel like he is a fellow junkfoodie. If not, the ladies can snack at least. Tiny girls with big hair look cute nibbling things.

I don't know JuniperGin all that well...YET...but

bassed on my internet stalking...ima say...

Gift Cards to all her favorite local places, like the Chinese place, and chiptolea, and teavana

Plus a pin-up style photo shoot...all ready to go just waiting for her to model in.

That last bit...might just be for my pleasure hahaah

To trap olive,

tons of adorable pug things, a collection of classic horror movie stills and a box of very fancy teas :)

Ok totally new to posting here... but I thought I should stop lurking in the background and give it a go.... hmmm miss Tegan Tate, I tempt you into my trap with pretty shiny girly things like the latest makeup trends in lipgloss and eyeshadow maybe make it a complete gift basket with bath salts and yummy snacks... does that count as one thing to lure you in? lol

*edit* oh man after reading more of your twitter maybe i should have gone opposite with like riding crops and steal toed boots? lol feel like i need to meet more of you awesome girls!!!

Reactions: missmeowmixx
Status
Not open for further replies.