AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Trayvon Martin

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bocefish said:
Nordling said:
Bocefish said:
Paulie Walnuts said:
He'll serve more time for the passport fraud than for the murder.

Only in America! :-D

Yes, it's totally unfair people in America have rights instead of being judged guilty by the peanut gallery panel of ignoramuses.
Yeah, it'd be nice if we also had the right to walk to the store and back home without getting offed by an over-zealous nutcase.

Last time I checked, you do have those rights. :roll: A person also has the rights of being considered innocent until proven guilty.
:lol: And around and around we go. Better check again. Last I looked there was a corpse.

Reactions: 1 person
Nordling said:
Bocefish said:
Nordling said:
Bocefish said:
Paulie Walnuts said:
He'll serve more time for the passport fraud than for the murder.

Only in America! :-D

Yes, it's totally unfair people in America have rights instead of being judged guilty by the peanut gallery panel of ignoramuses.
Yeah, it'd be nice if we also had the right to walk to the store and back home without getting offed by an over-zealous nutcase.

Last time I checked, you do have those rights. :roll: A person also has the rights of being considered innocent until proven guilty.
:lol: And around and around we go. Better check again. Last I looked there was a corpse.

Where is Joe Friday when you need him? :lol:

So apparently he's applied for (another) change of judge because this one said during a bail hearing that hiding passports and money could be seen to be an attempt to deceive the court.

Status
Not open for further replies.