AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Trayvon Martin

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw this ages ago and found it hilariously stupid, really sad that you guys missed out on fair medical care because of propaganda like this.

Nordling said:
Although pulling data out of one's butt and asserting that it's FACT is probably as old as humanity, I think Ronald Reagan was the first to do it so blatantly and rarely get called on it.

"Scientists are now re-thinking evolution and are putting it back on the shelf of failed theories." (paraphrase from memory but pretty much what he said) Just make up something and if you have loyal fans, they seem to lose all sense of skepticism. lol

"Trees cause more pollution than factories" was another one of his bizarre spewings. lol

Someone in a model's room was trying to tell me that the Toyota Prius causes more pollution than an SUV, because Prius parts have to be shipped from various places and those ships cause pollution. Whereas, normal vehicles are made domestically and don't require the same "exotic" parts.

Reactions: Nordling
So Zimmerman's attorney just verified this is Zimmerman's myspace

http://www.myspace.com/onlytobekingagain

Uhhhm

I dont miss driving around scared to hit mexicans walkin on the side of the street, soft ass wanna be thugs messin with peoples cars when they aint around (what are you provin, that you can dent a car when no ones watchin) dont make you a man in my book. Workin 96 hours to get a decent pay check, gettin knifes pulled on you by every mexican you run into!

uhhm

Im still free! The ex hoe tried her hardest, but the judge saw through it! Big Mike, reppin the Dverse security makin me look a million bucks, broke her down! Thanks to everyone for checkin up on me! Stay tuned for the A.T.F. charges......

uhm.

This doesn't prove anything, obviously.
Just interesting the way some people pulled things from Trayvon's profile, and how those things compare with this

I also notice that Zimmerman's lawyer said if they bring up Zimmerman's social media stuff in court, that they'd bring up Trayvon's social media stuff too.

I thought this was supposed to be a top notch attorney. lol He's promising to TRASH the victim of murder? WTF?

I hope prosecution calls his bluff.

The plot thickens! lol Is everyone in Florida related to everyone else? :lol:

http://reddingnewsreview.com/newspages/2012newspages/exclusive_prosecutor_12_10000055.htm

EXCLUSIVE: Trayvon Martin judge declines to discuss possible link with prosecutor's office that let George Zimmerman off

ATLANTA, May 2, 2012, 5 p.m. - A Florida judge today refused to discuss his wife, who a newspaper reports worked in the same office that handled previous felony charges that were dismissed against George Zimmerman, the man now responsible for the shooting death of an unarmed Trayvon Martin.
"I can't even comment about anything," Seminole County Circuit Judge Kenneth Lester told ReddingNewsReview.com.

Lester, who is handling the Martin case ever since another judge recused herself, because her husband had been commenting on the case as an analyst, appears to be married to longtime Orange County Assistant States Attorney Dorothy Sedgwick, according to TampaBay.com.

yeah next it'll be the bailliff neglected to mention that he once bought a muffin from a store where Zimmerman's second cousin works two days a week.

BTW did they delete all the "real" comments on his wall? Only spam ones are shown.

sorrowfool said:
Seems like anyone can pull statistics from their ass.

Yup.

Depending on how you collect and manipulate data, you can come up with widely varying results. The right wing studies will try to convince you that sons and daughters of doctors and lawyers are common in the military (they aren't). Left wing sites will try to convince you that only the poorest of the poor- those from big city ghettos and dying small towns go into the military (also untrue).

I spent 30-years as an officer in the US Army. I can't recall ever meeting an enlisted guy who's parents were wealthy (some officers came from wealthy families, but most were middle class)- that's not to say that there aren't any, but they are rare. On the other hand, there are very few in the military that are from the bottom of the barrel, either. Frankly, the "bottom of the barrel" types generally won't meet the minimum qualifications for the military- they need a HS diploma or GED, and they can't be in the bottom 20% in intelligence tests.

If you are a criminal/half-wit/druggie/undisciplined out of control punk you aren't going to be able to get into the military. No one in the military wants to serve with an undisciplined half-wit who can't do his job- and almost all military jobs today require at least a modicum of intelligence. If the guy next to you is some dumb ass who can't do his job, he is going to get himself and others killed- no one wants that guy around.

Most enlisted come from the middle class and lower middle class. Most officers come from the middle and upper middle classes. Bottom line: the military is OVERWHELMINGLY made up of children of the middle class- very few "poor" kids and almost no "rich" kids.

Regarding hollow points: One reason they aren't used by the military is because they KILL- it's not for "humane" reasons that they aren't used, it's because a wounded soldier is worse for the enemy than a dead soldier. A dead soldier puts no strain on the enemy (they either bury him or leave him there- no big deal).

A wounded soldier takes up tremendous resources. You have to remove him from the field (takes soldiers to do that), you have to give him medical treatment (uses manpower and resources), you have to take care of the guy (who may well be crippled) for the rest of his life. Hence, in modern "total war," it is more advantageous to wound an enemy soldier than to kill him. Some weapons were designed specifically for that purpose (e.g. "toe popper" style minds, meant to maim, but not kill- the USA no longer uses them, but other nations still do).

Shaun__ said:
Bocefish said:
The facts contradict your claim unless you consider the middle class as poor.

You said the upper middle class and the rich made up the majority of the us army. I added up the remaining percentages and proved you wrong.

Bocefish said:
The only place I remotely mentioned anything about fighting for money was in reference to the Wounded Warrior Project and that was total sarcasm. Apparently, that went over your head and was assumed as them being greedy, losing their limbs for a paycheck and all.

You implied I was saying people were fighting for money. You keep bringing greed back into this over and over. You are not getting any more responses in this thread from me. I always assumed you were kind of trollish, but you can not even make interesting arguments for me to argue with you about.

Harvrath said:
Shaun__ said:
Harvrath you have made 83 posts and 75 are in this one thread. What is your other account's username if I may ask? I assume you have one, because most normal people would have at least strayed to another thread occasionally.

I read other threads. I've prepared to post on them and start threads and decided against it. For instance, I was prepared to start a thread where I drop a big massive Deuce on Bioware and EA for Mass Effect 3 in the video-game forum but I decided the dedicated Mass Effect website I go to would be better, worse damn money I ever spent.

I frequent about 20 news-sites, Blogs and Forums on a weekly-basis, I'm all over the place. I was lurking here until someone posted in my areas of interest.

Nobody believes you are anything but an alt account. Actually in truth, nobody believes you are anything but a shity alt account. Most people would take more time developing the credentials of their alt. If you are a real person you make me look like the most interesting man alive.

yIFc6.jpg

This is not an Alt-Account. And this is the first time I've looked in on this thread since my last post.

I was lurking and reading posts after a few models mentioned this forum, funny stuff but not going to post merely because. Then someone posted in an area that I am interested in. Then I smelled the Bullshit of people letting politics, groupthink and irrational fear dictate their thought process on this case and the fangs came out. My attention on this thread was like a one-eyed cat in a Seafood Market, nothing more.

Do not think for a second that I am going to post merely because you demand it. I am not here so you can give me a pat on the head and say good-boy. I am not going to post because you have some sort of standard about people posting. I do not care if people approve of me or not.

Harvrath said:
This is not an Alt-Account. And this is the first time I've looked in on this thread since my last post.

I was lurking and reading posts after a few models mentioned this forum, funny stuff but not going to post merely because. Then someone posted in an area that I am interested in. Then I smelled the Bullshit of people letting politics, groupthink and irrational fear dictate their thought process on this case and the fangs came out. My attention on this thread was like a one-eyed cat in a Seafood Market, nothing more.

Do not think for a second that I am going to post merely because you demand it. I am not here so you can give me a pat on the head and say good-boy. I am not going to post because you have some sort of standard about people posting. I do not care if people approve of me or not.

LOL​

oJ6g5.jpg

20c6Z.gif

Reactions: 1 person
most of that article just regurgitates the uniforms scene report that's been out for two months.

True enough. However "ifs" are a portion of how law works. IF Charles Manson's gang hadn't murdered a bunch of people, those people would be alive. Thus Charles Manson went to prison for his responsibility.

The plot thickens...

George Zimmerman's Bond Revoked

BY MATT GUTMAN (@mattgutmanABC) AND SENI TIENABESO (@senijr_abc)
SANFORD, Fla., June 1, 2012

A judge revoked bond today for George Zimmerman, who is accused of killing a Florida teenager in his gated community, and ordered the neighborhood watch captain to surrender himself in 48 hours.

Prosecutors had filed a motion today to revoke his bond, accusing Zimmerman of "deceiving" the court about his finances and his possession of a second passport, which he apparently acquired two weeks after the shooting.

"The court was led to believe that they didn't have a single penny," said prosecutor Bernie De La Rionda. "If this [the money] wasn't relevant to bond then why did they lie about it? I don't know what other words to use besides that it was a blatant lie."

In recordings of conversations released today during a court hearing, Zimmerman and his wife cryptically talk about his second passport in a safety deposit box they shared.

Although one of his passports was due to expire in May, prosecutors said today, Zimmerman applied for a second passport, informing the State Department that the original had been lost lost or stolen.

In some of the phone calls between the two, she is at a credit union that was linked to his PayPal account and speaking to a teller. The prosecution said that she was "intimately involved in the deposit and transfer of funds and money into various accounts."

Read more: http://abcnews.go.com/US/prosecution-re ... d=16476183

Oh yeah... he's gonna be a runner.

They better keep him under lock and key.

Reactions: 1 person
Lol passport fraud is itself a serious crime, at least here in Australia - fine of up to $110,000 or max. 10 years in prison. Claiming your passport was lost, stolen or damaged when you know it wasn't, is passport fraud and the forms he would have signed in his application for a new one would have said something along the lines of "I hereby declare that the information on this form is true and correct to my knowledge" and gone on to list the penalties.

Jupiter551 said:
Lol passport fraud is itself a serious crime, at least here in Australia - fine of up to $110,000 or max. 10 years in prison. Claiming your passport was lost, stolen or damaged when you know it wasn't, is passport fraud and the forms he would have signed in his application for a new one would have said something along the lines of "I hereby declare that the information on this form is true and correct to my knowledge" and gone on to list the penalties.
:lol: I was wondering what you were talking about when I JUST now heard a news flash on the radio that Zimmerman is going back to jail for lying about finances and some passport fraud stuff.

Bocefish said:
Paulie Walnuts said:
He'll serve more time for the passport fraud than for the murder.

Only in America! :-D

Yes, it's totally unfair people in America have rights instead of being judged guilty by the peanut gallery panel of ignoramuses.
Yeah, it'd be nice if we also had the right to walk to the store and back home without getting offed by an over-zealous nutcase.

Nordling said:
Bocefish said:
Paulie Walnuts said:
He'll serve more time for the passport fraud than for the murder.

Only in America! :-D

Yes, it's totally unfair people in America have rights instead of being judged guilty by the peanut gallery panel of ignoramuses.
Yeah, it'd be nice if we also had the right to walk to the store and back home without getting offed by an over-zealous nutcase.

Last time I checked, you do have those rights. :roll: A person also has the rights of being considered innocent until proven guilty.

Status
Not open for further replies.